Soft Fantasies by Ziul Walls

Nope, for now is only an EXE for PC and an APK for android :c

1 Like

Despite my normal preferences for heterosexual content, I enjoyed this quite a lot, including the erotic content. The art style is cutesy enough that none of the characters feel too masculine for my taste. The fact that they’re all furries helps me get into it, too.

My biggest complaints so far are mostly due to the engine and user interface. Clicking on menu choices is sometimes finicky, but none more so than the volume sliders. Sometimes, the Skip button or player choices need to be clicked multiple times. The option to save my game is only available when characters are talking, so I can’t always save when I want to.

Regarding future content, is the player character the only one who will be able to gain weight, or is it possible/will it be possible to fatten other characters?

3 Likes

Im looking to make it possible to fatten the other character too, indeed, there are “hiden” variables on the game that stores and modify the weight of the characters depending on whats happening on the story (Yes, your choises influes on it too ~)

1 Like

Sorry, my discord link was temporary, but here’s the permanent invitation link!

1 Like

Will Jim be included in there?

weeeeeell maybe ~ ~ ~ ~

The early release of the next build is uploaded! But its for now only for patreons, it will be ready to all public in some days ~

2 Likes

Update day! you can now play the lastest chapter for free, we moved it to Soft Fantasies by Ziul Walls, so please check out the new download method.

1 Like

This game just recieved an update guys! Check it out!

4 Likes

Im here again to tell you boys that a new update for the novel is up to all public now! here you can check it ;3

2 Likes

Made an account just to say this, fantastic work!
I’m pleasantly surprised by how great this was, visual novels are rarely my thing, so this surprised me.

Keep up the good work, i look forward to seeing this develop.

1 Like

Awwww thanks so muuuch >/////<

1 Like

ay yo i have a question
can you feed the other characters like
Jim?

1 Like

also this game is look good

Me: Wow, this game is great! I love the characters, and i love how you can make your character super heavy, and i really want to hang out with this ryan guy!

Ryan about to snipe me with a weight loss salad: “i’M ABouT tO eNd ThIS mANs WhoLE cAreER”

so yeah fuck ryan lol

love this game

1 Like

This might be just me but it would be pretty cool if when you go with the name on the card(Scott) it doesnt end up blurred when shown.

1 Like

Wow what a nice idea!!! i will add it to the next uptade! (That will be released in a few days)

1 Like

Aaaaand it got another update! Soft Fantasies by Ziul Walls

3 Likes

Love the game, and I was surprised about how many chapters are in the game right now. When I saw the message the first night I got really scared that there was only going to be like 2 or 3, but I’m on chapter 8 with no signs of stopping! I hope that you keep working hard on it, it’s a great game. Also, am I the only one who thinks Pi is really cute?

4 Likes

Hey everyone! The 0.1.6 update just dropped for pc and android! There’s a couple hidden routes that I enjoyed quite a lot. See if you can find em! XD

1 Like