Soft Fantasies by Ziul Walls

I’ll try! >:3

Though I do hope we can get a guide because I tend to be bad at finding secrets. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

yeah i hope for a guide or a guide too

I don’t think there’s a guide but most secrets can be found by doing multiple runs, trying to get more ‘love’ with a particular character each time.
Jim and Ryan are hard to get unless you go after them on purpose.

1 Like

Chapter 17 is now out for free! Sleepover at Pi’s house. Trust me, you’re gonna want to run this one at least a few times XD
Keep a few extra saves handy.

2 Likes

Do you know how many chapters you have planned, or just an estimate? I’d like to come back to this when it has an end goal and I’ve been corresponding the version to how many chapters there are but am unsure if you’ll go the whole mile to version 1.0 meaning 100 chapters.

Juding by how fast I’ve been able to gain weight in game, and the amount of space for the morning scenes in the gallery, I’d say the game is about half way finished

I just want to say I really liked this game, and I don’t usually fall for furry or gay things but this was too awesome to say no to! Keep up the good work! Also I couldn’t figure out how to get together with Ryan! Please help!

1 Like

So I spent to much of my day today just going through this game and, though I enjoyed it, It took quite a bit… anyway the reason for that was I went through a run and wrote down what does what and how much it makes you bigger by, enjoy.Softer Fantasies Rough General Outline™.zip (5.1 KB)

6 Likes

Very neat! I’ve been wanting to comb through the game for all the content so far ^^

I was planning on doing it eventually, and after 17 came out with the ‘Summary’ button (that I’ve been wanting this game to have), it became a lot easier than my first plan(click one option that either gains or loses weight and waiting until I reached either of the clinic checks), or my second(figuring out how to break the code enough to find the options and base weight).

2 Likes

Me waiting eagerly for when update 19 is available to the public. :innocent:

It is now xd Soft Fantasies 0.1.9 Dev Log - Soft Fantasies by Ziul Walls

3 Likes

Soft Fantasies 0.2.0 Dev Log - Soft Fantasies by Ziul Walls (itch.io)

It’s time for the public release of chapter 20! And would you look at that, new animations, Jim finally got his ‘secret’ scene and a web version is coming soon!

5 Likes

Finally! I can promise you blood, sweat and tears were shed for this chapter to come out. (mostly cause I cut my finger while cooking)
Chapter 21 now has its public release and with it the anticipated sumo tournament that we’ve been talking about all week!

1 Like

sweet even though i already played it the game is starting to get really long i still enjoy it alot although it’s getting quite long now and perhaps a flow/route chart would be really handy in future just because of how many choices their are and figuring out the best route to make the MC gain weight or muscle is starting to become a bit of a hassle…

Are there any plans to make a version that is compatible with Chromebooks? I attempted to use the android version but was unsuccessful, this looks very fun and I hope to hear back from you!

thought i should let other people know who are interested in this game that Ziul has made their own website: http://softfantasies.gleeze.com/

5 Likes

didn’t know about this, thank you so much!

Ok, this was an extremely long one and I recommend everyone play it multiple times.
The free version of chapter 22 is finally out!
It has like 5 different routes each one around a different character.
The web version was also updated as well.
Please let me know if you have some cool ideas for me to add features to the website!
softfantasies.gleeze.com

4 Likes

goodness no wonder it took you three months to get this update out!, go take the month off dude you’ve earned it!

6 Likes