Soft Fantasies by Ziul Walls

I really love this game! it’s really fun and I really enjoy finding all of the routes and gaining relationship with the characters! The art is amazing and everything is great. However, I have one small little question. Whenever I play the game, I can load up an old save then play for a few seconds but then quit out and start a new game but all my relationship points stay the same and even my name. I can change my name but the points are still there. Is this a bug or something that should be in the game? Again, I really love the game and I hope this doesn’t go the wrong way. I wish the best of luck on the game and really would like to see how it turns out!
Sorry, I also forgot to say that the music is really great also!

3 Likes

Cookie, I’m sorry I can’t help you with the bug, but please do join our discord server and report it in the #bugs-n-error-reports channel.
Another thing for everyone. due to the fact that the previous site could not have an SSL certificate we moved it to a different address. This makes the site both more secure and easier for me to work on.
https://softfantasies.tk
Thanks to the marvelous THK and his technical advice the site is up and running with no issue. We’ll add more about Match’fur and its spin off Match’fur battle later on.

2 Likes

you should probably put that link in the very first post so it is easy to find in the future

4 Likes

Free version 0.2.3 is out now!
Aside from a some rather unexpected events, it includes a couple bug fixes.
And remember to check out the discord, where we discuss playthroughs and stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

The new content looks pretty good. With the changes, I hope you’ll be able to encourage others to change their body types, soon.

2 Likes

This game is really solid. It has a nice UI, animated sprites, music, and very adorable characters and scenarios. One of the most expressive WG VNs out there.

It deserves more attention and support. It’s a rare treat to get high-quality male-centered content on this forum, from a gay romance perspective, and furry on top of that too! I hope it keeps on going, it’s really something special. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This game has just received a new free update! Please follow this link, and leave a comment if you like the game! Soft Fantasies by Ziul Walls

4 Likes

Awesome!! I’m excited to see what happens next.

1 Like

thanks so much for your kind comment >///<

2 Likes

Quick question for the owner of the game. I made a python script that will decrypt the PNGs of the game so that they can be viewed. Is it fine that I share it here? I don’t want to upset you.

I wonder, has anyone here figured out which characters have nsfw scenes in the current build? As well as how to get them? I’ve done one play-through up to the current chapter, and have gotten scenes with Zac, Oken, and Ziul. I’m really high relationship with Pi (at 10 points!) but I don’t think there’s any opportunity with him yet…

Also, should I refuse any 18+ choices? I’m not sure if choosing them as they come up has made me miss any alternate paths, or if it just carries on to the next scene as normal.

1 Like

i’ve been following development of the game for a while now, and the nsfw scenes i’ve found so far are with Ziul, Zac, Oken, Ian, and Ryan. you won’t be missing out on much if you do decide to skip nsfw scenes, just an extra affection point here or there!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :blush:

At least I know I’m not missing any essential clues for pursuing the others, since they probably haven’t been added yet. I won’t fret too much about doing it wrong. I suppose I will have to try for Ian and Ryan on a new save file.

Pi is the best boy, imo. But sadly, no romance option for him yet, as far as I could see. I just want him and the main character to fall in love and get enormously fat together :joy:

2 Likes

Did you actually clear this with anyone on the project? Either here or in the discord. I would hope you got someone’s okay before posting this publicly.

2 Likes

Well its too late to take it back but the encryption on the game is really weak like 5 letter long key. and if he doesn’t to he can change the key to something more secure.

You can just delete your post. Or ask someone from @moderators to do it for you. Or just edit it for that matter.

1 Like

I deleted the post until I get the ok on discord

3 Likes

I got the ok to share my script, second time’s a charm.
Screenshot 2022-04-13 160534
Here is my python script that decrypt the PNGs so that you can view them.
Steps

1. Make sure you have Python installed

2. Download and put the script in the root folder (where the exe is)

3. Run the script and let it run, it will create decrypted folder and tell you what its doing

Explanation

The PNGs are encrypted with a XOR Cypher and the key can be calculated by XORing the decrypted and encrypted data. I did this by doing a memory dump while the game is running and manually cutting out the PNG data. The script only works with relative paths that means it will only sees the files where and below it is placed. If you are unsure of running the script you can view the code with a text editor.

Download

Edit: This script doesn’t work 0.2.5+

6 Likes

One cool thing I can do is change a few lines of code and make it so it can encrypt the PNGs again making it a crude modding tool.

4 Likes

The next chapter is neeeearly done…
And we got a new side-project in case you wanna check it out!

6 Likes