Soft Fantasies by Ziul Walls

So I have posted my decryption script for this game a while ago and the script in the original post doesn’t work anymore. So I updated the script right away but haven’t uploaded until now. To run you need python installed and place the script in the root folder of the game (where the exe is.) If you don’t trust it you can look at the code with a text editor.
soft fantasies png decrypter.zip (558 Bytes)

One last thing should I add an interface to my tool?

• Yes add an interface
  • No leave it as is

0 voters

1 Like

Another new update for this game was released today ~ For more info and download link follow this link:

2 Likes

and here’s me thinking it’s going to be now 4 months of waiting from here on out

but it’s nice to see your getting closer finally finishing this Visual novel of yours

Hi! Sorry to make a post about a bug, but I don’t know where else to report it…
I’m playing chapter 21 on version 0.2.9 and I obtained the third version of weight measuring with Legan, tho I couldn’t watch the image because Legan sprite bugged and stayed on screen and it doesn’t appear in the gallery… has this been addressed already?

Loving the game but I get a crash report while paying 0.3.0 this is during the morning scene for Ch. 19. any help to fix would be appreciated. I have already deleted save data and uninstalled the game but always get the same message.

Can you include a tutorial as well? Idk how to do half of what you said.

This VN has received an update today!

You can download it for free from here: ~

3 Likes

Yay Last update of the year!

New update boes ~ Soft Fantasies 0.3.2 Dev Log - Soft Fantasies by Ziul Walls

2 Likes

hey ziulhusky so when I download the new files should keep the old 0.3.1 files or replace them?

I dont know if this is a problem for everyone but the game crashes whenever I try and open it. something about not reading properties of null. does anyone know how to fix this?