I’m working on this more, and I wanna know what you all think!
Make sure your title screen matches the screenshot’s title screen!
UPDATE (3/31/2020): Just some small bugfixes at the moment! You can also try out the “open” level I’m working on, but it’s very incomplete - you can’t even complete it, so be sure to hit “Esc” to quick-end the game, or press Pause to exit via the menu.
There’s currently 1 training stage, 2 challenges, and 1 boss (accessible via level select)!
Make sure to fully extract the zip file into a folder!
There’s also no sound yet, so don’t worry about your sound setup.
The game will boot into the “Options” menu by default when you first launch it, which is where you can read the controls you have set for the keyboard or gamepad, re-bind either one, change the screen size, or even change the icons used for hints! The only thing that saves, however, is your control binds. (This will be changed, I promise)
anithekitty from Furaffinity (Challenge 2)
dayken from Furaffinity (Challenge 1)
longcriercat from Furaffinity (Boss 1)
Kanto_Ruki (re-binding controls)
Dropbox Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7hbcyx3t2f2x2ji/ProjPlatformerBig.zip?dl=0
- Numpad1 to expand the screen (goes all the way to fullscreen)
- Numpad2 to reset the room
- ESC to force-close the game quickly.
- Press down on a slope to slide! If you’re Heavy, you’ll roll down it FAST!
- When trying to wall-jump, hold against the wall until after you jump off of it!
- If you’re having trouble with a platforming section, try letting go of the run button. Holding the run button all the time can make the game feel slippery from the added speed, like when you rush too much in Mario.