SoftFoxxo's Unfinished WG Platformer

It’s an unfinished level - I’m still working on it, but I left it in for those who are curious. The previous levels are accessible via Training and the second Challenge.
I promise, it wasn’t an April Fools joke. If it was, I would’ve made it actually funny.
… Thanks for cursing me out, I guess?

…now im curious say you had time to put an april fools joke in game what would you have done?

I dunno, but it wouldn’t be an unfinished level. It’d probably be something I’d keep in the game later, so it’d have to be funny enough to keep in as a secret - so probably some kind of sub-game or minigame.

thanks god, I swear on that day april fool is the worst to me…

Yeah, I’m just busy with stuff going on atm. I feel like I don’t have enough to show for a new update, so I’m still pokin’ away at it.

I honestly wish I could help on this project in some way. This project is beautiful, but I don’t want you suffering from it.

Last time I played this, I attached the game to my Steam account, then used my Steam controller to play it. It actually went pretty smoothly.

I apologize, but where is the download link?

in the op there is a dropbox link

thank you, I thought the link would be in the form of a button

don’t know why but I have bad idea relater to water inflation as she do a roll for speed… don’t know why

This game is the best game I ever play :blush:

hey i really love you game!
and hey can i help you make this game?

Hey I really like this game
Hey can you show us the sprite sheet?

This project hasn’t been worked on in months, and I’m extremely sorry for it.
Most of the project’s files got corrupted in the transition to Game Maker Studio 2.3+, and I’ve made some developments on how to program the game better (I learned and used them during this year’s Gain Jam).
Right now, I’m working on a few levels (and some back-end stuff) for an update to my Gain Jam submission as a post-Jam update, and I’ll make a new thread for that. It’s a different kind of platformer since its more puzzle-based, but I hope you’ll still enjoy it.
If you’d like to access the Jam version’s thread (which has the downloads for that version), here’s the link:

But be aware you won’t be able to post or reply to it because it’s been locked.

2 Likes

Oh wow- I know just how painful that kind of thing is. My sincerest condolences!

Sorry for the hold-up! The post-jam thread is here:

I know this game’s files got corrupted at some point, but does anyone still have the download for this copy of the game? I don’t like the reboot, and the Dropbox download for this version is old and 404’d.

I just checked the link, and it works but only sometimes for people that aren’t the owner. Dropbox has been acting up lately, so I’ll look into making an itch .io page for it later today, since it seems more reliable. I still have the latest releases’ compiled version, so I can still reupload it. In the meantime until I have that page created, you can keep trying the link until it works. I’m sorry!

1 Like

There’s no “reboot”, just a different idea. I uploaded the last version of this game onto it. You can find it here:

If I do ever decide to come back to this concept, then I’ll make a new thread for it.

1 Like