Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Ah, I forgot another one should open up after everything for the capital restaurant..

Is it currently possible to complete 8 goblin pub quests?

No, there are only 7 goblin points in the current version. The last event and point are planned to come in the next update.

2 Likes

One more thing, if go to peak of the mountain is it really the end of the game?

In it’s current state, yes

If you didn’t follow the repeated warning to use the save-goblin for a backup save then you only have yourself to blame!

3 Likes

I appreciate that somebody noticed my warnings!

4 Likes

No, I did just tought if I should go thru or wait for next update.
By the way @Nerds, briliant way how you turned Pizza Goblin’s situation against her, hope that she will get result art :heart:

Also expansion of Ellie’s story is well done, it’s nice that she got more complex story,and the outlook of future events.

Heidi’s side stories are beautiful and I must say that combination of Pro’s affection and her mother’s obsesion with cooking will have bad effect on her waist over time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Is it possible that Clara is descendants of one of the Esse’s Maidens? I mean the last one. Rosie?

I found one bug, but I will post it tomorrow.

Isn’t that the island giantess? The super cute one that gained weight after the party from eating the remaining pigs? Eloa?

1 Like

Hey, that’s not a softlock. I suggest you have multiple saves, as you get 20 slots.

2 Likes

20 isn’t very much for someone who saves a lot :sweat_smile: At the time that was my last save slot.

1 Like

Gotta learn when to prioritize my dude. With these sorts of deals, it usually becomes clear at some point when a really old save is no longer going to benefit you.

That said, Some Bullshit is so massive I’d myself love the catalog be greatly expanded, though of course I’m not familiar with the technical difficulties of doing so. Ideally it’d be a functionally unlimited number that even the most paranoid of gamers will never hit, like a couple hundred.

1 Like

That, or just doing a backup of your save folder so you can squeeze more saves:

3 Likes

Hey that’s what I do too. For most rpgmaker games where my saves go over 20 I do the same thing and just make a copy of the save folder. Will I ever use all those saves at some point? Probably not, but I like to be safe rather than sorry.

Lets play a game shall we, what’s wrong with this image? aside from Esse calling the room a popsicle stand when it probably isn’t even cold

Well for starters, I initially read that as “one butthole of wine…”

2 Likes

King seems to be missing. Whoops.

Sorry for my ignorance, is this the end?

Yep, you are indeed correct. There is small cutscene that plays out once you commit so don’t miss that, but yes make sure you have made a save before this point of no return!

Hey, hellow…
Um, I don’t quite understand this is a bug or something, but the sprites in my game have stopped enlarging their bellies. Has anyone come across a similar one?