Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

That still seems a bit off. I tested this again and Pro’s dialogue should only say “go explore other areas” when first entering the research lab, before the first cutscene with Esse. After that, when inspecting the box from the side his dialogue should change to “I can’t move it from this angle” which would give you a hint to try moving it from another spot. If his dialogue never changed for you, then it’s possible you still encountered a small text bug.

Either way, I’m happy you were able to get this resolved.

POV: You are Prometheus Taggart and you encounter chocolate cake

18 Likes

d e s p a i r and l o s s

Hit a softlock in the mansion. I didn’t rest in the chairs when the option came up, and now I can’t rest in them. I also saved right after choosing not to rest in the chairs. So it’s impossible for me to heal, and I can’t beat the enemies in the basement.

I can fix your save and send it back. I’ll message you.

Just finished the quest with fat harem and now I imagine what would clara and up like if she ate all those cookies :thinking::heart:
Also how does it work with game pictures, cause when I look thru img File thare are not all pics that are in game.

They’re all in there, if you want to see the images, they’re all in the subfolders of the “img” folder under “www”, you just have to dig around.

I think I missed that entirely - how do I find that?

what part of the game are you at?

Just finished the end of this update.

Also curious about this bit from later in the post:

Also, the goblin and cake scenes stand out awkwardly right now. They were deliberately designed that way of course, but I think it would be better if they were incorporated properly now that all subsequent vore scenes have been.

Is this referring to the goblin the Emmie didn’t swallow and the demonspawn cake? Or something else?

@VVV This is all to do with the 888888 code which unlocks the vore content. Using the code and going through Esse’s memory shows a… different means of dispatching the assassin.

There is a vore passcode that you can enable in the Nordenhaven inn. The same guy that gets you into the VIP club via the cult number. Once you get the VIP ticket, you can talk to him again and enter in 888888. That gives you access to vore related events and vore versions.

1 Like

I’m not aware of any event going through Esse’s memory - guess I missed some content even going through as many side quests as possible.

Thanks for the tip on the 888888 code, both of you.

have you been doing the mafia sidequests? because that’s where you’ll find the flashback

1 Like

Ah, I forgot another one should open up after everything for the capital restaurant..

Is it currently possible to complete 8 goblin pub quests?

No, there are only 7 goblin points in the current version. The last event and point are planned to come in the next update.

2 Likes

One more thing, if go to peak of the mountain is it really the end of the game?

In it’s current state, yes

If you didn’t follow the repeated warning to use the save-goblin for a backup save then you only have yourself to blame!

3 Likes