Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

The one where they pick up the housewarming gift? It’s called Bergdorf Foodman’s.

That Lantrum in the upper left? Since we started in the forest, we didn’t see the city proper. Can’t wait to check it out!

Thanks for the response

Lantrum might be a bit too big here map wise, but the main town on the island is essentially the same population as the capital, just spread out and not densely packed in.

Hey bro,
Nice game bro.
Noticed some mistakes in the writing…
Taking a screenshot every time i see one
Think i’ll make a forum thread with them?
If you have another way for me to send them that’s cool too bro

10 Likes

The characters… they’re becoming sentient…

5 Likes

You can just dm me the mistakes. I’ll try and clean them up as they come.

Hey there, new to this. I am a big fan of the game so far but have noticed that upon reloading after a pc restart my save files all would not show up in game. The game would act as if it was a brand new game despite previous saves being in the save spot. Any ideas as how to fix this would be super helpful.

idk how images work here im hoping this sends correctly lol

A couple of things to check:

1. Have you unzipped the game? Not doing so is a more common mistake than you might think TT
  2. In what directory are you playing to game from? From anecdotal cases, having the files within a cloud -based folder such as a Onedrive folder can cause some issues.
  3. When you’re saving, can you immediately access those saves, and does the problem only appear once you restart your computer?

Please make sure you unzip the game first! If you have not done then, try that first and then come back to us.

the game is unzipped, I have played it before. I might have done something wrong so ill elaborate. when i downloaded it i opened the files and use the game icon to run it. i believe thats correct? again, new to this. Secondly, my onedrive isnt connected to my computer as of current, so that should not be an issue. Upon restarting my computer i found that only the recent save, the one i did prior to restart on the new game, was the only one visible yet again. I tried downloading the game again and porting over the saves, but that did not work either. Posting an image of where im opening the game from, just in case that is important. Appreciate the help! Untitled

also ive tried running it from both my C and D drives. deleted the copies in case that was the problem, it was not.

Have you poked around with the rpgmaker project, by any chance?

Something like that happened to me in another game, still dunno how to fix it: if I play the game normally, using the game.exe I got no saves, but if I start the project and load the game to test it, I got them right there.

dunno what “poking” would entail really but all i did on this specific instance of the game was port over the saves (using a fresh copy to see what the issue is)

sites not letting me make a new post, i have no idea how to do that so i dont think thats my issue psicotik

“Poking” as in created a project to look over the game:

I got this game I edited a bit, and now I can’t get my saves back unless I load that project, and then test the game:

Maybe it’s an unrelated issue, just wanted to make sure you didn’t have the same problem as I :sweat_smile:

hey man, not sure how to message on here but I’ll send you that audiopack in the next few days if you’d want it.

hello, so I’m on the research island. I’ve just fed ETV the blue slime thing and now thanks to peoples help on here know I need to move the fallen bookshelf to progress. Taggart refuses to move this bookshelf, claiming, that there are unexplored areas but I cant seem to find these areas. I’ve visited:
the room with the hole in the floor by the garden,
the greenhouse which I cant open, (i presume the key is the one referenced as being in the water in the ocean site)
the ocean site and read the dialogue about the dive suits,
I’ve seen the waterfall has a crack in it but cant get into the water,
the back door although its locked.
and of course the shed with the wheel.
I cant seem to find any more hidden areas to visit but Taggart wont move the fallen bookshelf and allow me to progress.
Is this a bug or am I just stupid lol, any help would be appreciated as I’ve been stuck here for days now, Thanks.

Hmm. That is quite strange. I just went back and tested this and was able to move the box with Pro immediately after the first cutscene with Esse, before even going to get the eye slime and the wheel. By all accounts you should be able to move it if you are looking at the right thing, so the only other thing I can think of is it being a bug. I would suggest re-loading an earlier save, and immediately after the scene of Emmie getting possesed, go to the right and interact with the box with Pro.

Are you approaching the box from the north or the left? Try approaching it from the top.

God I’m an idiot, this worked, I cant believe I’ve never tried to just move it from the top, thank you very much.