Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Yeah I’m also around 20-25 hours. It’s hard to place the exact number because of savescum tomfoolery and experimentation, but it’s definitely significantly faster than 30, and I take my sweet time looking for every piece of optional dialogue I can.

Dang, don’t know how the heck I got around 30 hours then. I’m probably just slow at the game or something. In any case should probably not use 30 hours for the estimate time. Best to think about it as an estimated upper limit then.

Hey thanks for the reply, and no worries about the save file loss. I was very happy to replay through the game, but in the future if this happens again, I’ll probably just reach out. Although I am legit thinking about making that walk through at some point, since this game not only has a ton of content, but at times it can be very easy to miss out on optional content. Especially if one is not reading this thread to see what each update brought to the table.

Very interesting to hear about some of the design choices for this update. I thought the Djinn section felt like a side quest. Honestly it all flowed so nicely together story wise, so it worked out in the end. Also yeah could see the mountain dungeon being a bit hard to add fetish stuff to it. It was kinda a nice break there at the end to just have a normal dungeon. Which again made sense story wise, since at that point the team was closer to the end more then ever. So there not being any food for Emmie or the newly refined Clara to indulge on inside an extremely ancient dungeon makes perfect sense.

I think the Joblin point of no return checkpoint is a great solution for this. Cause traveling by foot would take quite a while in game. Let alone it not making sense story wise, sense it was posed as such a big journey to get there in the first place. So an equal effort to make it back would be assumed, but eh~.

Also as some others are mentioning, I do think that maybe my time might be a bit skewed from the average. It seems so far that people are around the 20-25 hours for completion. So my 30 hours might just be a bit longer then the average.

Anyways have a good one!

Yeah not entirely certain why, but I also have a little over 30 hours in this. It might be because I like to take my time but I’m not certain.

2 Likes

I have more hours in this fetish game than hours in Cyberpunk 2077

11 Likes

Are their plans to make a world map? Also how long would it take to get to bad borken from Bierbrunnan?

The world map is technically in the game files, in a rough sense. Not everything is super accurate, but its what I use to roughly plan everything out. You should be able to see all the main locations on the map!

7 Likes

Whoa very cool! I always wondered how the Lantrum sea wall was to be properly envisaged.

A curious (and certainly-not-foreboding-at-all) looking atoll in the middle of the ocean there…

Nice to have an idea of how things are supposed to be- though I wonder what that tower in the southwest is for.

2 Likes

do you guys know how to get that shiny thing in the capital? i mean, i’ve already seen the dialogue with that crazy guy on the goblin inn, it says that i need to go to the sewers and find a path into that house, but i cant find the way. it is related to other sidequest mission? either way, thank you for reading and sorry if my english is a piece of shit, i’m trying

I don’t think you’re able to access it as of current update. It may be something added in the future (possibly Ellie’s capital tour), but I think it was mostly intended as a joke by Nerds as a shiny thing you can’t actually reach.

2 Likes

I have a question regarding a particular part of Esse’s flashback scene. At the beginning of the gem tunnel/slime herd part, there’s an orange slime that you are given the choice to eat or not, I’m pretty sure this will add a good/bad girl point to Emmie, however, what the caretaker of the slimes said right before that concerns me, he says that some of these slime breeds are hard to replace/rare, and Esse also empathizes that point too when you interact with the slime.

Considering whatever choice you make is actually considered the canon choice Esse made herself in the past, if I choose to eat the slime, will that somehow create a butterfly effect in the present where I might actually miss out on a future scene involving orange slimes in the present because Esse ate that one orange slime in the past?

The reason I ask is cause I actually completely missed out on the scene in the skiing town inn the first time around, and literally didn’t even know it existed until quite a fair amount of time later after rescuing the Princess and found out to my horror that there was actually a flashback scene in there and that it was permanently missable too, cause I didn’t make the good choice that one time (thankfully I still had a save file right before making that choice and just replayed my game from there and powered through all the stuff I already did).

1 Like

I don’t recall there being any scene with an orange slime with Emmie, so i don’t think you can miss something by eating/not eating the slime in the flashback. Also Nerds said earlier, that all the differences in the routes (Gluttony/Pure) are fairly early in the game and that later it kinda doesn’t matter, which option you choose. There are minor things, but iirc the inn scene should be the only one depending one your pureness.

There is also a variation of the flashback, depending on wether you activated the vore code or not.

I never though about that, but now I really want an alternate reality where Esse eating the slime affects the current story line.

And about the skiing town scene, you missed one, yeah… but the glutton route has another scene at the end of the chapter, which is one of the bestest in my opinion.

All routes are good in their own, just try to go with your playstyle.
Like, on my first play I went glutton on all scenes minus the ones affecting Clara, because I thought that no matter how hungry Emmie is, as the end she is still one big lovable girl that would go that extra mile for their friends.

hi, I’m currently on the research lab island. I’ve just fed the demon the first weird blue monster and now need to find both the research notes and more food but I don’t know where to go. I’ve found the hut missing the diving suits but cant find them in the house. I’ve tried all the doors and areas but cant seem to find anything, can anyone give me a hand? thanks.

If I’m remembering correctly you need to use the wheel you got from the building with the demon slime, and use on the telescope on the second floor of the main building. Once you have the wheel, just interacting with the telescope should trigger the way forward.

3 Likes

thank you, i thought that might there be a pathway or something

1 Like

thank you, although I cant seem to find this telescope, is it by any chance behind the knocked over bookshelf? Taggart wont move it as he claims theres still unexplored areas despite the fact I’ve been everywhere I can go. I cant access the greenhouse or cross the hole in the floor so I cant see what area I’ve missed.

In the room just before the room with Emmie and ETV there should be a door on the right side, blocked by a box. Interacting with the box with Pro in front will have him move the box out of the way. Then you can go in and interact with the telescope.

3 Likes

What was the name of that mall in the capital?