Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

It’ll probably take an incredibly long time to reach this point but Emmie would probably be a great mother whenever she does settle down and have a child.

1 Like

Go into the older version of the game’s file folder. Click in and look for a folder called “www” and then go into the www folder. Inside there should be a “save” folder. You can copy that and paste it into the new updated version’s www folder.

Pregnant Emmie wasn’t something I knew I needed, but you’ve proven me wrong

*Chef kiss Update.

1 Like

On behalf of all preg lovers, thank you for this welcome surprise!
Also, I’d know that Samus scream anywhere! Your sound and music sourcing is always so spot on.
Rock on, thanks for making my week!

1 Like

Excellent update and great art! The only “bug” I noticed (and someone may have already mentioned this) is that there’s a text bubble warning testers about softlocks right after the group arrives in Lantrum.

And so we enter…endgame.

A wonderful update, chock full of that Good Stuff :tm: that I love so much.

The build up and payoff (or lack thereof) of Emmie’s “pregnancy” had me in stitches. All that work, training, pestering the chef, flashy effects, and suspense leading to a uneventful “poof done” gets me every time. And Emmie’s little hair thingy happily swishing around as she feels the effects of “”“motherhood”"" might be my new favorite Emmie face. It’s just too darn cute.

The walk back through Lantrum also made me reminisce on when I first found the game months ago, and didn’t think much of it besides “oh this might be worth checking out for a quick lark”. Funny how right and wrong I was at the same :sob:.

The manor itself was a nice romp. It was really nice to just wander around Emmie’s old house, soaking up all the little bits of flavour text and obtaining the best damn cloak in existence while finding ways to comfort her. Poor girl’s unresolved issues unfairly being brought to the surface because of the influence comfort demon :angry:. Though I suppose it wasn’t done with any kind of malicious intent, just an unfortunate side effect of the situation everyone was in. Oh and learning that Clara has the power of Instant Transmission when chocolate is detected in…“close” proximity (further testing might be needed?) was both unexpected and hilarious. I thought the game bugged out for a split second when she showed up.

Speaking of unexpected. Something I wasn’t expecting was the inclusion a more…motherly…Clara. Of course, I knew something was up the moment I she was suddenly snooping around and dropped the topic of hot chocolate. There’s no way she’d give up such a boon if there wasn’t something greater to be obtained. Lo and behold, there totally was.

I know Emmie’s more pinned at being an airhead, but man oh man does Clara have her moments. Especially when it comes to the matter of solving the problems she creates for herself, all with wonderful results. Though she better be more careful in the future because all these, let’s say “enhancements” she keeps acquiring might end up giving her a more…full and motherly figure than she’d want to be stuck with. Not that you’d find me complaining about it :sunglasses:.

Every update is worth the wait, and as we’re coming to a close, I find myself both excited and saddened that we’re reaching the end of their journey. But it’s an end I want nothing more than to see how it unfolds.

Now, I’ve got a bug to report which I don’t has been mentioned yet, and a question I’ve been meaning to ask.

I’ve noticed that if you go up the stairs for the first time to go check on Emmie after she ran away, if you then go up the second staircase to the library on the far left side pictured here, the game wants to move you one tile down and to the left just like if you went up from another part of the staircase. But because it’s unable to do so due to the wall, you end up stuck here and unable to open any menus.

Now for the question, I don’t think this counts as a spoiler as it’s plot irrelevant and something I noticed months ago, but I’ll spoil it just in case.

In the files, I’ve noticed that there’s a sprite sheet for Clara in lingerie that, to my knowledge, hasn’t been used. Is it just some leftovers from an unused/scrapped idea, or did I somehow miss out on it/completely forget where it happened? Such an event I would hope would have some lovely art to accompany it, and I don’t recall seeing any of that either so I’m hoping it’s just a leftover.

1 Like

Played the game and lets just say Its was a very good update for the start of the endgame not gonna post spoilers cause well the prev comments already did that. But I will say this the very end scene before the “To be continued shows up” is a “Epic Foreshadowing” from a certain “Question” (No I’m not Telling nore do I want to see it in the comments Its for me to know and Y’all to find out!)

So uh weird ask but could I get a save with pre update content completed. I had a hard drive die on me and unfortunately lost my saves. I probably should’ve been better about saving things before my hard drive did the dying hard drive dance but hindsight is 20/20.

This is another fantastic update. I’ll try to keep my comments to things that others haven’t brought up yet, but I do have a few things that I’d like to praise.

The sound design was inspired, but not for the reasons others mentioned. I haven’t played Disco Elysium, so I didn’t get that reference, but playing the main theme of Luigi’s Mansion 3 in the Governor’s Manse was a stroke of genius. It managed to not be incredibly sad, while being quiet enough to not ruin the mood. Being unique while staying true to the theme that you’re trying to convey is difficult, but you managed to do that brilliantly.

I’d also like to draw attention to the new character moments. Seeing Emmie finally take charge was great, it really felt like we were getting proper payoff from all of the character building that you’ve done. Pro being so hopelessly out of his depth and being vulnerable was also nice (if sad) to see, it really helps flesh him out more. Of course, seeing Clara act like the powerful Inquisitor that she is makes me happy. I always love to see goofy characters come into their own, and this is a good example of that.

Bizarrely enough, this also includes Lilacor. In the bottom left corner of Emmie’s Rec Room there are a couple of wooden swords. If you check them you will get a scene where Pro reassures Lilacor that he doesn’t want to replace him, which soothes the sword. There’s another scene in Pro’s office where he threatens to throw Lilacor away, which promptly makes him back off. This means that the entire reason that he is so insistent on being the best sword and wanting Pro to kill with him is so that he won’t be abandoned. I never expected to care about him as a person, but now I do.

Looking forward to the final story update, and then the final quality assurance update. Once that’s done and some time passes, then I guess we’ll see what it’s like in a post Some Bullshit world…

2 Likes

A post Some Bullshit world, huh? Now there’s an exciting and terrifying prospect. Will Nerds chalk this up as his one and only opus? Will this soon be the last time we see these characters again, or will they live on or be reimagined in future works? The future is bright and unknowable!

2 Likes

This update was pretty fucking good. Lots of excellent new art from clinko, and some very interesting new story developments. I didn’t see literally any of this coming, so you definitely took me by surprise with this one. I’m not much into preg stuff myself, but i’m happy there’s a little section for those that do. Also the pics of Emmie hugging Clara are contenders for my favorite from the game. The fairy training stuff was pretty neat too. Was really expecting the queen to turn out to be evil, but we got a neat little twist with her too.

The real star of this update for me was the mansion stuff. I liked the little scene we get with the bad guy squad, showcasing their more humorous side. And although this update is lacking in content for best girl Esse, it makes up for it in the form of a new demon waifu: Hygge. The demon of comfort is very cute and Leo is a lucky man. It’s also neat to see all the little interactions between Pro and Lilicor in this segment. Sad Emmie makes me sad, but getting to cheer her up is always nice, and the stuff with Clara’s “issue” and Pro’s TGT face might be the hardest i’ve laughed at this game yet.

I’m more excited for the endgame than ever before. Can’t wait to see what you have planned for the finale.

Uncertain if this has been reported somewhere in the censored text above, but the buffet stuffing scene for Emilia at the start of the Cruise at the beginning of the game is bugged in this update; she’s positioned too far left and ends up walking into the table next to the buffet rather than standing next to the buffet. She just phases through the table in the story proper, but when you go back to that scene talking to Ellie it causes the scene to get stuck and freeze.

I finally finished playing this update. It seemed like the universe just wanted me to not play it as so many things just got in the way, but it was all worth it as now I finally get to experience part 1 of the finale! Much like all updates in the past, this is fantastic. As if I couldn’t be more in love with this game, each update makes me reevaluate that.

There is so much to unpack here but I’ll keep it brief. I’m not really into pregnancy, but I’m glad it was kept entertaining. I love the characters reactions to the absurdity of it all and I really liked Emmie’s weird cravings. So even if it isn’t my cup of tea, I’m glad there was still things that kept my interest engaged. Everything about the Fairy Arc was fun.

I love the panning shot of the world from a overhead view. It actually gave me a sense of nostalgia to see every little place our heroes grand adventure went through to then immediately get hit by the BEHOLD! I swear, this game is the wildest emotional rollercoaster. I can go from excited by the bellies, to interested in the lore, to emotional by the story, to then be laughing out loud at the funny references and writing, all in the span of about 15-20 minutes.

My favorite part of this update just has to be the amount of Pro content we got. He’s absolutely my favorite character in terms of the writing for him. I’m glad a good chunk of the update was just spending time with him.

I can go on and on but I feel like I already rambled too much. I’m so excited for endgame. All the pieces are in place for a epic finale.

1 Like

Oh, I’ve also updated the waifu tier list to include the Fairy Queen and Hygge, so if anyone has a burning desire to update their list, you can do that now.

The website seems to be having some issues at the moment, so you may have to wait a bit.

2 Likes

And thus:

A new Tier list. The Best Tier List.

There are no others.

11 Likes

Could anyone pass a save recently had some computer issues and lost mine

Someone else asked, my only question is would that be okay to post here? If so I’ll send you one since I know how rough it is losing progress in a big game such as this one

uh I think I’ve managed to soft locked because i am unable save I only have the one save which I can only load

There is no rule on the site that would prevent you from sharing a save file to another user.

hey i am at point it just etv in control with no Emilia spirit… i suppose talk to danel but dunno where he is. here is what I am at, i need help