Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

After a long time of thinking, let me present to you: all the similarities between Esse Ter Vigilia and Dio Brando

-extremely manipulative
-blonde (at least at some point for Esse) and with red eyes
-known by a three-letter shortening of their name (ETV and DIO)
-took the body of their longtime acquaintance (Dio took Jonathan, Esse took Priscilla)
-has a fanatic worshipper that tries to complete their original goal (Charlotte/Chuck and Pucci)
-consumes people
-has stopped time
-particularly decadent lifestyle
-hatred towards a dark-haired, angry and stoic powerhouse (Pro and Jotaro)

and most importantly of all, both are extremely hot

this concludes my ted talk

10 Likes

Don’t forget they’re both extremely old.

I don’t think over 2000 years old and 120 really compare so i didn’t put it in

1 Like

Hey lads new debate Does Emmie remind y’all of Chowder?

3 Likes

Yes and no, while they have the appetite they lack the desire to be a chef(unless I missed a dialogue)

TIL that there are Clara Van Damm assets that I somehow never noticed in ChubChompChill. Brb while I slowly make her an enormous blob over the course of several weeks.

12 Likes

Hadn’t heard of this game before, neat. How big do you think she can get?

I tried to make Clara by using AI, this should be AI generated Clara Van Damm, are The images coherent? Any thoughts? Should i try to make Emmie and Pro too?

7 Likes

It’s finally here. A certain moment in Clara’s past is referenced many times in the game, but only now will it finally be brought to life in my prequel series, with a small bit of accompanying art! Hope you enjoy. Any feedback is appreciated.

7 Likes

Oh no I have been accused and my stats have dropped.

Managed to finish before the end of the month!

ClaraAnimation

38 Likes

Oh my she wants more :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

1 Like

Lot of Clara content being made. The people are restless!

11 Likes

She did not got enough love

3 Likes

Why did Clara not get an Inquisitor hat? She could have looked so cool

Do I dare bring up this topic within the SB fandom? The dreaded topic of shipping

2 Likes

I ship Clara/Emmie.

I am prepared for whatever mob comes to attack me.

1 Like

I would ship brewmaster with Ocean mail, because air would be hella expensive

4 Likes

Clara is just a good character. Diverse. Can something way. (As it turned out, dyslexia affects not only speech) But it seems like Clara is this strong woman with naive features. Often behaves like a child, but at the same time adheres to the image of the inquisitor. Maybe I’m just trying to find something deep instead of just saying “She’s cool, I like it.”
(I hope the translator and my inattention did not turn the text into meaningless nonsense. Okay, I already noticed translation errors and it sounds like nonsense.)

4 Likes

I agree with you, she is a character with high personality. I know that sometimes it’s Hard to write in English, it’s not my maternal language too.