Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

This is correct. Having variable sizes made making cutscenes very difficult. So I decided to scrape it after all. It really is a shame I didn’t have a way to keep it besides brute force adding in all conditions.

Hey Nerds! and team, I’ve said it elsewhere, but lemme reiterate my love and appreciation for the quality of this project!

I’m going back through it for a second time, (played it first in a few chunks so my memory of the content up to the nordenhaven tower is sorta spotty) with the idea of trying some of the paths I didn’t take in the past. Everything has been going super smoothly, with one snag I just found:

I returned the skunked beer to the goblin brewery, but nothing else seems to be happening other than the message that it smells like death. It seems like something is going to happen with it, so I want to let it play out, but I ultimately want to have Emmie drink it since I went too pure on my first game, so I missed some of the burping contest stuff, and I want to make sure I see it this time. So I would like to see it through via the least number of critical steps, then jump back and play again from my intended path.

Is there more that happens with it, and if so, am I just blindly missing a trigger, or do I simply need to advance the story, and if so, how far?

Thanks again for a fantastic gaming experience! :smile:

In order to get the Gluttony point here you need to drink the skunked beer in the cave where you initially find it. Returning it to the brewery gives you the purity point instead, and I believe you should get an item from someone that refills Emmie’s MP.

Right! The gluttony and purity points bit is clear, and I found the re-usable keg, my question is, does something else happen to that trap keg in the brewmaster’s office? Like am I going to come back to her sick from drinking all the skunked beer at some point, or was that a one off joke?

I’ve gone through the whole mountain slime dungeon already, and still no change to the brewery. Just want to know if I will eventually get another scene payoff, or if I should save myself a few hours and stop now.

If you don’t drink it in the cave then I don’t believe it does anything. It’s only there to facilitate the Pure/Glutton choice.

1 Like

Hi everyone, figured I would post it here as well, but I just released a new project I’ve been working on, It Came From Lantrum! Stuffing/ Vore Focused RPG Maker Game. As you can see from the title, it is more vore focused than Some Bullshit. The tone is about the same as the alien invader side quest from SB, so if you enjoyed that, please try out the new game! Love to hear feedback and all that.

31 Likes

Welp, I guess that’s tomorrow’s plans sorted then! Looking forward to playing it!

3 Likes

does someone have a detailed guide for the kraken? every time i try i can’t beat it…i try to zap but it only works for the head and the tentacles practically destroy the healthbar…

It’s like a dream come true! Thanks Nerds! Clara + Gemuse!!

7 Likes

Clara fans eating good today

7 Likes

Drew Vault Girl Heide as a Clinko gift!

23 Likes

Well, I have just finished the game, and it was truly excellent. The writing easily equals that of many AAA games, and the way the funny and serious story bits are balanced is really awesome, as much as I laughed on the jokes, I also really started to care about many of the characters, especially the main cast, Esse included.
But the gameplay bits were fun too, I liked how pretty much every battle had some significance, unlike most JRPGs with their random encounters, and the minigames were also fun, but not too hard (as good minigames should be).
The sprites and art were also done very well, especially as later on there were a lot more of them, they really added to the unique feel of the game, and the music choices were just as excellent, it was a joy to recognise many semi-obscure video game music being used just at the right moments. The MGS3 theme fakeout at the big ladder still makes me laugh every time I think about it.
And now you have given us a sequel/spin-off just as I finished? You really are spoiling me. So keep up the good work, and thank you for creating this truly awesome game!

6 Likes

So, I’ve finished the game a few days ago now, and first off, thank you for the absolutely wonderful game! Clinko’s art has been amazing right from the starting gate, the writing was a joy, and the post-final boss content was great! I’ve seen some discussion here about post-game content a couple times and while I’m more than happy with what I got, I’m very much looking forward to more if you ever decide to go through with that.

Though, while I have finished the game and tried my best to do everything there is to offer (the joys of being a completionst)…there were a couple things left unanswered that I’m curious about.

First off, the dock that leads to the Amazon islands. Whenever I try to talk to them to go back to the island, Marcia and the captain guy keep talking about keeping Eloa safe and getting her to Chuck…except, I’ve already done that. I did that ages ago, got the whole group portrait and everything, so…I’m not sure what happened

The second is in Bad Borken with Charloette and Daniel’s sister. I’m…assuming there’s a scene here, but I have no idea how to trigger it, if there is one.

Random Question: If Emmie, Pro and Clara were in DND what would their class and subclasses be and their stats? If this has been asked, I apologize just genuinely curious.

My guesses:
cleric-warlock turn cleric-sorcerer, warrior/ranger-rogue (pro doesn’t have any magic to be a paladin), gunslinger-fighter

Found out if you interact with the flameeater with 0 gold the game will still act as if you paid him

Just an idea here, but as an Emmie fan, I hope one day she’ll get a Vore Spin-Off as Clara. Maybe in the Post-Game of SBS, ETV would have the same optional Feeding/Stuffing mini game like back in the Goblin’s Goblet Bar but with a little more Vore flavor for her enjoyment. I think maybe the Fairy Queen would be in on the game too.

5 Likes

Does rpgmaker come with a selection of sound effects from the Series 4000 Hollywood Sound Effects Library? Sound Ideas
Or were they obtained separately? I feel like I’ve heard them in other rpgmaker games so maybe it’s part of the rpgmaker default assets?