Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

I haven’t tested this yet but thats a great tip to try! thank you

1 Like

Catching up on the thread and saw this, it’s hilarious! Even the title is on point, pun unintended.

It’s going to be a great and sad day all at once come the next update, assuming we haven’t been deceived and it truly is the last.

Because seriously, the story’s fun, characters are great (even though Pro can be an absolute prat half the time and Emmie’s IQ is in the negatives, but that’s just part of there character, can hardly whinge about that), shenanigans are entertaining, side-quests are a LOT of fun and lead to the aforementioned shenanigans, artwork’s fantastic… Yeah, there’s so much to love about this game that it’ll feel like the end of an era once it’s finished, despite it having only been slightly less than two years since it was first announced. Seriously, there are triple A games that take longer to finish and don’t have half the charm this game does.

You have one more after this. This update is closing off some loose ends that I owed, namely the brew master questline. You will be able to see it for yourself very soon. Very, very soon!

3 Likes

Does anybody know a way to download this on a MAC?

Hi everyone! Happy Fall, we have a very regular, not spooky at all update for Some Bullshit!

Update 13.5 - Close up those loose ends:
So you wanted to continue the story? See how Emmie and the gang beat up EL and save the day? TOO BAD. Instead you get to finish up the goblin brewmaster questline and finish Ellie’s story. Now you may ask yourself, is this worth a download if it’s just side content. The answer is yes. This is equal in size to previous updates, well into two hours of content… hopefully!

[Some Bullshit v.134] Some Bullshit v.134

Some Bullshit by Nerds1

Please see update number 13 to my game containing story content to progress the plot forward!

So what’s new?

1. The goblin in Bad Borken has some grand ideas on selling wine… but somebody keeps messing with her vineyard! Can you help out?
  2. With ETV no longer being a waitress, the Bad Borken bar is understaffed. Maybe Emmie can build some character and learn why manual labor sucks?
  3. With all 8 goblin marketing points now in the game, you can finally go back to the head brew master and claim your reward! Warning, apparently she has been acting strange these past couple of days…
  4. Ellie finally has permission to leave the castle walls, but she needs a chaperone! Who can help her? (Need to complete sleep over + watch ten replays)
  5. Two replays have been added! Ever want to relive the horror of the desert tomb? What about helping a goblin with her vineyard? NOW YOU CAN!

@clinko_clinko has absolutely outdone himself this update. I personally love it all. Therefore, so should you! @thuasluhuall who we never can forget, has been a monster this update. Some of the best new sprites and animations yet! They are featured heavily in this update. Give them both a round of applause for making my game not look like shit.

Of course, a very special thanks to all my testers for helping make the game playable so quickly! Seriously, my beta’s are horrible, spoil stuff, and are very confusing. The game would be nearly unplayable without all your hard work.

Thanks for everyone’s patience! Please let me know if you run into bugs, the bug testers really tried to find most things before release, but it is very difficult to find all ways that my game can break. Also, if you don’t like the content of one of these quests… I’m sorry, but I was influenced as a young boy and I had to put it in.

21 Likes

I knew it was coming, I could feel it my bones! Can’t wait to play!

me: 2 more hours looks at all the stuff I’m supposed to do me: yea I’ve got time

I have a feeling I’m gonna love it

New update hype! Time to play!

Bloody hell, that was fast!

Damn! This is a pleasant surprise, I wasn’t expecting this so soon! Can’t wait to see what’s in store.

# The best part of waking up, is Some Bullshit in your cup. # :kissing_closed_eyes: :coffee:

Hmm, doesn’t sound quite right lol.

1 Like

Wait, since when did the game itself have a new icon? That’s cool!

The next door town being called Nowhere? Hilarious. Strange edible, vegetable shaped aliens? Cool. I also recognized the TF2 MvM music, felt good. Pro and the girl casually having some wine while Emmie and Clara are fighting the turnips, that’s amusing. And Clara finally giving in and eating one - we all saw this coming, right? Pro having a nice party with the prisoners, definitely something I could imagine. The nice little timed minigame at the escape sequence as well. Was gonna switch off when it got close to halfway through the time, but then that was the end, so Clara got no extras. The whole episode was perfectly crazy, and enjoyable. Well done!

The waitress job that Emmie does is so cute! Such a heartwarming event, with Emmie learning a wholesome lesson.

Having another feeding thing with the brewmaster using the combat system was really smart. Loved the jazz music at the same time. Is there something that happens if you feed the brewmaster x amount of times after she’s fired? Also, the Emmie and Clara feeding scenes are cute as well. Seems that potions are not disabled in these ‘fights’ though.

Clara’s parents? What a pleasant surprise! And then promptly a good escape, and a subsequent epic city montage. Emmie giving those punks what they deserved when they tried to sell their ‘insurance’ was a great moment as well. And lucky Harry!

Also, no replay for the Caliph?

Great update as always, thank you!

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s always been the case, but you can walk through the bottom of the support beams in the Bad Borken tavern, and the spaces above both of those are solid instead.

Two things with the Nowhere quest, after Mother Brain makes a point of her gender, her phaser attack messages should probably be unique from the regular enemies, who have the phrasing “his phaser” in their messages.

Secondly, I believe it was unintentional, but drunk Pro just sliding away from the bridge in the post-boss cutscene is absolutely perfect and I would like to request that you do not fix this bug.

Those very minor things, as well as a handful of also very minor typos, were all the problems I found so far. For just being a sidequest wrap-up update, you and your team have once again delivered some fantastic scenarios, writing, art, the whole thing, it was just a really good update.

1 Like

Oh boy, three AM!

This update hit all the checkmarks for me. Some nice character building, some great humor, some Emmie in a maid outfit, what more could a person with a Travis Touchdown profile pic ask for? Might’ve even been the best update yet, dunno.

I feel as if this update is meant to be both somewhat of a last hurrah for kink stuff before the story fully kicks into climax mode, and also tie up some of the lose ends before it. And I feel it does both spectacularly.

Meeting Clara’s parents, Emmie’s little tussle in the bar, Harry assisting/getting crushed by Emmie, these are all great moments and they’re all in one sequence. Incredible. The waitress bit was a great little scene for both of the main endless trash bags pretending to be women as well, along with the new cute girl introduced by Chuck’s sister, Emmie in a maid outfit, Clara getting set strait, and Emmie in a maid outfit. Did I mention the maid outfit?

I totally didn’t expect a UFO sequence to be the last goblin point, but am I complaining about it? No. I’m complimenting it. From the canon technical vore,
to Emmie and Clara just letting loose, to Pro finally just saying fuck it and getting wasted, this may have been my favorite part of the update. I’m glad it got a replay right away, it deserves it. Though I haven’t done the replay yet, I do hope it allows you to choose who does what, like the vore bit in Esse’s flashback. And of course, though I’ve never played them, I appreciated the cameo from Grimmic and crew’s Halloween games. If that was indeed her. If not… whoops.

I even liked the Brewmaster’s quest despite it being based upon things I do not. The new feeding battle system, while perhaps not as in depth as Chuck’s, was definitely more descriptive, and allowed for some good views as well. The feeding room at the end was just the icing on the cake of this update, and I very much enjoyed the return of the pervert/vore goblin. If that’s the icing, then the new key items are the cherry. Though nothing huge, I did miss the results of Emmie’s eating escapades being visible afterwards, and being able to do it with Clara as well is a nice touch. Also, the fake Pro option got a chuckle out of me.

Another fantastic update. Just wonderful. Even if I did have to play it into the late hours of the night to see mostly everything.
The only thing more I could’ve asked for is some Heidi stuff, but I’m sure we’ll get some more before all is said and done.
Well done Nerds, Clinko and everyone else who makes this wonderful game possible.
Though it’ll be sad to say goodbye, I’m sure we’ll all be ready when it comes.

2 Likes

Hello! I’ve been a fan of this series for a long time, but unfortunately I lost my save files. Does anyone have a complete file they can share from before this update? I’d appreciate it for sure. Thank you!

Holy cow didn’t expect to see this today. I knew you said progress was going smoothly but I didn’t think this would’ve been ready till November for some reason. Glad I was wrong though. Also appreciate this having been released on a Saturday night as to not completely destroy my sleep cycle for this upcoming week. (damn midterms >:/ )
Alright spoiler time.

1. Such a Winey Quest - Loved this little romp of alien vegetable intruders. First with the introduction of Gong the goblin, who looks vaguely familiar, hm… then we get an awesome use of MvM music from TF2. Man I miss that game. Then the antics of Drunk Pro, who somehow becomes a bit more suave when drunk, who knew? (prob Heidi) Anyways, this whole adventure was really fun to play and watch the antics as always. I played a little evil and made Clara the only one who ate any of the vegetables. Emmie was not happy with me to say the least, haha.

2. Cheers Session with Emmie - It was fun seeing the bad broken cast again and having Emmie learn the hardships of manual labor the hard way. Really cute and short little adventure that included massive amounts of stuffing, not only from Clara, but also from the girl we saved but never really saw before. Really liked her sprite and profile art as well, very cute.

3. The Goblins Have rewarded us - Oh boy. Probably the main event of this update for me and something I’ve been wanting to see for months. The Brewmaster at her finally stages of gluttony and greed. Absolutely loved her new art for this, and the writing was on point. The new battle feeding mechanic was nice and fun too. A neat way of having essentially an interactive cutscene, but having it play out during battle. I will say I am a bit disheartened to see the Brewmaster taken away from her throne (or more like she literally destroyed it with her own greedy fat ass). But it does make sense that her gluttony was causing such a financial problem and the workers wanted to be treated better. So makes sense to have Joblin instated as the new Brewmaster while the ex-Brewmaster goes on a “diet”. Joblin deserves it. Also was nice seeing the other sister pop in and see her sister for the first time since this greed started. Though it’s interesting that when talking to the sister after the event, she mentions how “who wouldn’t” want to use their power for their own greed like that. Interesting. Anyways, the final “reward” is very nice as well. We get to use the same system to feed Clara and Emmie as we did the ex-Brewmaster, and it is so well done. At the end of it all, the poor ex-Brewmaster now sits in a room starving and wasting away on her so called “diet”. Would be a shame if someone had a shit ton of cash in this game from all the battles and bought 99 sweet breads from the bakery in the capital and started feeding her all of it. Wouldn’t that just put a dent into her diet? :} But for real though, thank you Nerds and Co for “indulging” us crazed fans of the Goblins all these times. It has been a real treat.

4. Princess Outside, WHAT? - This was a nice and fun adventure for both Emmie and Ellie, mostly Ellie though. I do feel bad for Ellie having to be cooped up in the castle all day, and this was a nice way of having her have some fun adventures with her “hero”? sister. Also hilarious interactions between Clara and her parents. Then later on with the interactions with the boys is great as well. And Damn Emmie can be scary when she needs to. Kudos to whoever made that really smooth pixel animation at the end by the way of Emmie Falling on that one kid (who’s name I can never remember). Great overall fun adventure.

(Edit)

1. Replays - Also nearly forgot about the replays, it’s honestly so nice having these. Especially when replaying through the whole game would take about 25-30 hours, or having to dig up old saves files when all you want is to re-watch a certain scene. Thanks for this great feature.

Overall this was another great side-quest update to the game. You guys hit the nail on the head pretty much every time. I’m a little ashamed to admit this, but this is one of the few things that when it updates, I get so excited that my stomach starts to hurt. Thanks for the amazing content as always!

Hoping the last update for the story is a grand buffet with all the girls that the gang has met and fed along the way :relaxed:

the best addition to the new version is probably this line I was born at night but I wasnt born last night

1 Like