Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Thank you so much!!!

Redownload the update to try and paste my files again to see if itā€™ll work, in the www file of the newer version thereā€™s no Save folder. Do I have to save in-game and then the Save folder will appear?

Yeah, itā€™s normal for there to be no save folder initially. You should be able to copy the save folder itself from the previous version and paste it in the new versionā€™s www folder

1 Like

I think Iā€™ve found a bug in the UFO replay.

The first time through everythingā€™s fine, though Iā€™d also like to bring up the fact that when prompted to choose between Emmie and Clara you cannot change their formation afterwards. Someone else already brought this up, but still, dunno if its intentional.

The bug happens whenever you try and replay the replay. In the house where the girls fight off the veggie fellas and Pro goes to check out the chest, you canā€™t because the chest is already open. Which means that the cutscene doesnā€™t play out, and you canā€™t leave that house. This effectively means that you can only view the replay once without loading a save.

i must have missed that quest then

Further up Turbo speculated about which arm is Proā€™s dominant arm, personally I would like to know definitively which arm is the dominant one, mainly because I donā€™t want to end up accidentally removing Proā€™s dominant arm.

Appreciate you letting me know. I will fix this bug right away to be included in the next patch.

Honestly, no preference. He can be lefty or righty. Hell you can make him ambidextrous if that doesnā€™t set off Mary Sue feelings.

I know itā€™s an undesirable bug, but I was honestly kind of thankful for the Bad Borken goblin quest replay formation switch block because it let me see that little tidbit of unique text for totally depriving Emmie of food

My hope is that we get to spend some time with Esse in her new body outside of a ā€˜final segmentā€™ type of thing.

2 Likes

i found dis bug

it hapens if i go ower (Complete lilacor)

Thatā€™s long been broken and I have no capacity to fix it as itā€™s a random issue with the plug in and nobody I know can help. Donā€™t look at it. If you complete the quest, it will go away. If you completed the quest and itā€™s still there, there is a person in the capital that can remove it for you.

(https://puu.sh/Ikw1U/4b2620e7eb.png) ](https://puu.sh/Ikw1U/4b2620e7eb.png)

Aah wait, my save was bugged, that was what was wrong, I got it fixed.

Hi, great update as always Nerds and Clinko! Iā€™ve encountered a bug in my game, the img ā€œgirls_day_squishā€ stays on screen after it pops up, even after the cutscenes I can move with the big img in the middle of the screen lol, not sure if itā€™s the game because I just downloaded the newest version 2 hours ago, or the savefile because I also tried with the savefile another user posted here, and still have the issue.

1 Like

Alright, guess Iā€™m a bit lost. Is there a list of the goblin quests? I seem to have missed two along the way. I did the quest added in this update with the aliens.

Did you backtrack to the first 2 towns after clearing the Brewery? There is a small quest with a point in each of them. Remember to always backtrack whenever possible!

thank you man dats good

Ah shit. I totally borked it and forgot to add in a delete picture command. Iā€™ll remake it and reissue it.

I already did the giveaway at the port and the contest with the one guy, if thatā€™s what youā€™re asking.

Okay, telling Ellie about the desert ruin!

LOVED the interrupt, and poor Ellieā€™s speculation, adorable!

And that should be everything. How are we telling Ellie this story anyway? Could/Would they have reasonably and canonically gone back to the capital? Before climbing up the mountain?