Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

1. Drinking contest with the guy in the Waldhirsch bar
  2. Giveaway beer stand at the port town
  3. Ski event beer sale (automatically through story)
  4. Outlet Master’s quest chain in the capitol
  5. The Nightclub party in Nordhaven
  6. Fizzy drink testing on the island
  7. Vegetable UFO sequence from Bad Borken

8. Joblin and the Genie in the Desert (automatically through story)

Those are all the points in order of when you should encounter them.

4 Likes

Remind me, who is the outlet master? I otherwise have all of these, and that one would only put me at 7 if I missed it.

Ok, so I need some help here. I just finished the main plot as much as I could until the mountain and now I want to do the side stuff in Bad Borken. Problem is I don’t remember at all how to get there again, and I’ve tried checking all of the boat houses to go there.

Edit: (Nvm, my dumbass self forgot that the warp was right outside the capital)

The Outlet Master can be found on the upper level of the bar in the docks section of the capitol. Her questline should end with the party in the boy’s school.

Okay, then I’ve already done that chain. Which means that despite having done all of these quests, the game is only registering 6 of 8.

So first off, Nerds, I am officially a fan of the characters you’ve put into your game, I honestly can’t get enough of them and the wine side quest for the boss made me genuinely tear up, and it still gets to me, man, it’s just so sad. Apart from that I absolutely love the humor and the worldbuilding and all of it, but there are some things I’m kind of confused about.

A few of the things I find weird are basically just holes having to do with items. First is the psilocybe cubensis, not sure if that’s being used in the new update yet, but if it isn’t it’s just there.

Another is the thing with Lilacor and its gem, where it tells you that you have to go back to the blacksmith in Nordenhaven to get it installed, and I did the actual normal thing where you use it in the inventory and get Lilacor With Gem that way, but then I tried taking it to the blacksmith and nothing happened, I just kinda thought it was strange.

Last was the quest with the grand vizier, it just stayed in my quest log and never went away.

These are all only things I saw in v.131, so it might be fixed already, but I just wanted to call attention to those things.

Also I can’t wait to see what else you have in store for future updates I am so hyped about your game and good luck with development!

1 Like

Best story arcs and art so far!

I cant find anything new in bad borken. am i doing something wrong

You need to complete the old things in bad borken, the chuck quest and the flashback scene for the mob. If you complete both you get the waitress and goblin side quest open.

I have some questions, does Grand Vizier have more side quest? And the quest of Chuck is over?

Chuck is here. And I still have these quests.

With each further update, the more I’m convinced that this game will go down in the annals of this community as legendary and the characters fondly remembered for quite some time to come!

With the delightful character development brought forward in this update it’s almost a shame we’ll have to temporarily shelve that, rewinding for when we’re ready to go back atop that mountain but I have faith in Nerds’ writing talents in bringing all of the elements together for an unforgettable ending! I for one cannot wait! :popcorn::star_struck:

2 Likes

I cant find Chuck anywhere

So I’ve been going all the way back through the game and doing an absolute purity run, so much so that the belch lady won’t teach me, and once I got to the third fairy, she says the same thing as in other runs, is there a way that she says anything different?

Blurred in case someone doesn’t want help:

Talk to cult leader and check in on the back rooms behind where she’s standing.

I Just finished this update and this is the best thing i’ve ever played other persona 5 the music was good and it was funny you should think of making a sequel

New update and I haven’t deleted my saves tgis time.

So, Chapter 2 of the Lantrum Novel should be posted by tonight. However, I’ve decided to split it in two. The first (which will be posted shortly hereafter) tells the tale from the exit of the forest to entering the Harbor Master’s house. The second (which will be posted a week or so from now after reviewing and editing it) will go over the story from Pro and the Harbor Master discussing the plan to Pro and Emmie leaving Lantrum. It’s been a long time coming, and I hope you all look forward to reading it.

I didn’t know there were light novels… Where can I find them? And what else am I missing out on?

2 rooms are unavailable and one is empty. Was there something i missed?

the boss is in bierbrunnan, go there and it updates to 8 after a convo