Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

You can just use a save editor to edit attack magic attack hp etc to 9999 to cheese any rpg maker game.

https://www.saveeditonline.com/

1 Like

I just realized why you canā€™t stuff Pro: heā€™s already fed up with all the bullshit he has to deal with! ba dum tish

16 Likes

I treat Some Bullshit updates like triple A game releases now :skull:

7 Likes

Letā€™s trend on twitter to celebrate each update. :fire:

Iā€™m surprised it took this long for someone to make that joke

The worst thing is that I didnā€™t realize it until you said it, yes, it was very obvious, but my native language is not English, Iā€™m sorry I plead guilty ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Hopefully I donā€™t take as long between the updates as a AAA release does.

5 Likes

It might not be a high bar to clear, but boy do you run circles around Square Enix.

4 Likes

I think they are not hiding something, and that is Microsoft already bought the game surely, now, Some Bullshit, itā€™s part of Xbox. In my dream, but it did.

3 Likes

Microsoft acquires SBS and then the next update has micro transactions. Sounds like a nightmare!

2 Likes

The game is already free to play, micro transactions are sure to follow! Pay 5 dollars to unlock new moves, skins, and whatever else whales buy these days.

6 Likes

Skins? Donā€™t tempt me. Valentineā€™s is coming up, which means Chef Pro mixing up chocolates with a heart apron on and not much else, Clara Unbound in full chocoholic mode getting through another Singles Day, Bunny Emmie in an adorable costume with a basket that might have once been full of eggs and Sinful Saint Esse in a more risquĆ© sort of bunny outfit :wink:

5 Likes

Iā€™d go broke buying all these virtual cakes just so that they end up in Claraā€™s gut :pensive:

4 Likes

Oh god, Esse merely existing is already enough to make me go immensely horny but having her wear that would just make me reject my humanity turning me into a savage lust filled beast.

A question to everyone, I recently have been playing slime rancher and had a thought. On a scale of one to ten, how bad would it been if Emmie ended up in the world of slime rancher? Like we know Essie is amping up her hunger, but its a planet of slimes. Surely she has a limitā€¦right.

Also donā€™t temp us with skins/outfits. I am prepared to spend hours unlocking them through whatever destiny like mission structure you come up with. But seriously it would be cool to have unlockable skins/outfits you have to find.

2 Likes

LOL imagine all the artwork that has to be redone if you want skins. no point having just a reskinned overworld sprite. itā€™ll be just like the current belly options.

edit: unless MAYBE just new skins for chuckā€™s stuffing shop or sth LOL

3 Likes

Oh my, she would decimate the ecosystem! Heck, how many innocent cute slimes would be combined and tasted until she is satisfied (though it could be an interesting mod if possible)?

1 Like

Microsoft is already sucking up game companies, itā€™s only a matter of time till we all see on our twitter feeds ā€œSome Bullshit has been acquired by microsoft games for $200 millionā€

1 Like

Oh i like the idea of ā€‹ā€‹skins, maybe that as you play you can acquire them like in marvelā€™s spider-manā€™s, or even that when you finish the game finding collectibles they give them to you like in the classic god of wars, and that they donā€™t affect the story, itā€™s as if you didnā€™t have them, the Pro chef would be 10/10

1 Like

The Some Bullshit HD remake where all the characters are DAZ studio models.