Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Pretty sure that’s just flavor text, to let you know there’s more to the town than the important bits you see. Schalehafen and Wippsbruck also have dialogue to that effect.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice! it worked :smiley:
edit: if i missed that 1 stuffing cult quest at the beginning, am I screwed or no big deal with later game scenes? heard a rumor it could trigger extra scenes in the game. If the extra scenes bit is true, can I go back to deal with that beginning zone quest from the port inn? Or too late for me despite subduing the demon within Emmie story wise and a few other side quests?

Also the capital is implied to be the same, then even outright stated during the trip to the mall when trying to find a homecoming gift for Heidi’s mom, and then during Emmie and Ellie’s city tour, when we see several parts of the city we’ve never seen before(and can’t revisit outside of that little date).

Hey there. Really dumb question. How do you get rid of the magical fuel source after you get to the city?

Magical fuel source? I am not sure what you mean by that.

I think they mean the fuel for the pipe feeding scene where Pro is fighting the bandits in the abandoned factory/warehouse/place. I forget what it was exactly, but its where you can feed Emmie fruits and stuff for buffs.

Oh damn, thanks. I completely forgot that it was named that. Sadly only you have it, I don’t have a way for you to remove it.

Pro getting rid of something? Unfathomable! Inconceivable!

5 Likes

Not to spoil anything, but you should be able to get rid of it after completing all the goblin brewery side quests

What a relatable guy. The other day I was playing SB and decided to check my inventory for that only to panic when I couldn’t find it. Luckily, it was still there, wherever Pro is keeping it.

Adding a tier maker list of all the girls really is opening Pandora’s box here huh? As much as I enjoy discussion on who is best girl, I instead spent my time forming a list of who has the best burps.

Before any of you all start igniting torches, I’ve even formulated a doc the describes each character and placement.

This was a really dumb idea but I had fun.

9 Likes

I was hoping someone would put a tier list like this up! The burps are my favorite fetishy part of the game. I await the moment that we learn who, canonically, is the best belcher in the game.

I’m also a turbo degen, and if I see Clara’s mother belch I will achieve fetish nirvana.

Loved your post!

4 Likes

One of my favorite posts in this entire awesome thread, take a bow! I just read through the accompanying doc, it was great. And thanks for the kind words at the start, you’re a real class act. I don’t really find myself taking issue with any of it as you did a great job of explaining your reasoning. Made for a fun trip down memory lane too as you mentioned all those lovely burp scenes the greatest fetish game ever has to offer. Nice taste on the favorite characters too.
“Maybe it’s because of how sound travels or some bullshit.”
The emphasis in the above quote is mine. Not sure if this was an intentional pun or not, but it made me smile.

@Pinkfreshdice Lemme agree heartily with your post too, I also have the burps as the main attraction for me and can’t wait to see who ends up on top in the next contest (maybe the player will get to “choose their fighter”?). And +1000000 to what you said about Clara’s mom, who definitely seems to have it going on :wink:

3 Likes

@Pinkfreshdice, Lemme steal the phrase you just created lol

My fetish nirvana would be to see Heidi’s burps get gradually louder and louder and to see her weight gain from constantly eating Pro’s cooking and baking

3 Likes

Everyone has a fetish nirvana lol

2 Likes

Personally I would love it if the game had belly licking at some point, but I honestly can’t see that ever happening.

This might be a silly question, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to empty the silo to feed Emmie. Loving the game so far! Just need to get past the bridge.

Oh! It finally worked! Awesome!

edit: dealt with the beer marketing thing at long last, yay!

I learned interacting and exploring everything will help, even fighting optional battles for more exp for later, tougher fights

I saw this image out there and it reminds me of when emmie ate the hydra, and pro’s reaction furioso

12 Likes