Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Is there a mac os version of this game. I sadly don’t own a windows running computer

i play the game on bootcamp on my macbook air. most games like this dont have mac support so if you want to play you should look into it.

Reminds me of his reaction to finding himself inside of Clara.

1 Like

Update 14 - Lantrum War Part 1
So you wanted to continue the story? See how Emmie and the gang beat up EL and save the day? Well great!.. sort of. This next update is moving us toward the end game of the plot but full disclosure does not finish the story yet! Two major areas that get us right on the doorstep of the vile EL and his dastardly plot of world domination. This is equal in size to previous updates, well into two hours of content for you to enjoy

[Some Bullshit v.141] Some Bullshit v.141

itch.io

Some Bullshit by Nerds1

Please see update number 14 to my game containing story content to progress the plot forward!

So what’s new?

1. The plot is progressing babyyyyyyyy. The previous confrontation at the top of the mountain now will roll directly into the the new content. If you used the power of Joblin to get back to the Capital to finish up unfinished business, you can go to the docks in the Capital and use her to teleport back. Thanks Joblin!

I apologize to everyone who was excited to see the end of the game. I really wanted to have one big release that finishes everything with a neat bow, but I worked really slowly on this guy in November and December. The holiday special also took some time, but the reality was I was lazy. There is a silver lining of course, in that while I was lazy about working on the game, Clinko certainly was not! I think we have added more art than any previous update and it isn’t even close. So we can all thank Clinko for not slacking like me.

The esteemed @thuasluhuall, who we never can forget, also has made some incredible sprites for this update and has been hard at work at some set pieces for the next. I am eager to show you all just what the mad lad has been working on. Get pumped.

Give them both a round of applause for making my game not look like shit.

Of course, a very special thanks to all my testers for helping make the game playable so quickly! Seriously, my beta’s are horrible, spoil stuff, and are very confusing. The game would be nearly unplayable without all your hard work.

Thanks for everyone’s patience! Please let me know if you run into bugs, the bug testers really tried to find most things before release, but it is very difficult to find all ways that my game can break. Also, if you are not into certain things in this update, suck it up! I’m not a massive fan myself, but let others have their time in the sun! I will broker no complaints!

Edit 1. Fixed several softlocks and Pro and Clara swimming in Ellie’s pond all the time. Also made the start of the game use the new rooms (it’s bad old scripting so nothing new there)

34 Likes

11 Likes

I refresh the page about 2 times a day for news like this! Super excited to play it soon! I really don’t mind it being a two parter. It just means the hype train will continue to keep rolling!

1 Like

Aaaaaahhhh another 7 hours before I can get back home to play and see clinko’s great art :scream_cat:

So how many parts are there going to be in the Lantrum War?

Also, once your done with some Bullshit and worked on that title, are you gonna work on another game or are you just going to do something else in your life?

A fun update~. I felt like this one was targetted to a lot of my most beloved fetishes!

Hope we’ll see more of Hygge in the post-game. Cozy Demon is a treasure and something I wish I thought of.

Well that came out faster than I expected, figured it would be out sometime much closer to Elden rings release date, also you say Clinko has made more art than any previous update? Considering he was able to post quite a few pieces of art that weren’t related to the game over the past months I’m starting to question what that guy’s made of, anyway I’ll start the new update first thing tomorrow.

Hype overload, I’m jumpin’ out of my socks! :star_struck:
Gonna be going dark for a while in all the usual SB discussion places to hide from spoilers. The anticipation for this finale cannot be overstated, but don’t feel sorry for not having the whole thing in one update; it’s always nice to have more to look forward to. It’s especially exciting to hear what you’re saying about Clinko; the guy’s been pushing out regular art on the side at a very steady pace lately, so it’s astonishing to hear his production for the game is that prolific when compared to even his previous contributions! Thanks for mentioning @thuasluhuall as I’m ashamed to say I have trouble remembering his name. The sprite animations he did for the previous update with the sidequests were fantastic, so I’m raring to see what’s gonna pop up now in the main plot itself! Here’s my applause, not that it needs requesting :clap: :clap:
Congrats to the whole team on the new update’s release!

1 Like

the tails get trolled face for pro actually killed me, fantastic work once again!

I am very much happy with the new update. Though it did crash when I tried to look into the quest log while inside the fairy cave. I liked the new work you all have put into making this as good as it is. Also @clinko_clinko is a master with his artwork. Hygee is adorable and I like seeing Emmie being more assertive for herself. I look forward to seeing the conclusion to this story and whatever else you will add after a long and well deserved break.

Also I hope that we can raid the food storage in the fairy cave and see what happens when you steal food from the fairy queen.

Another excellent update, as usual. My only (very minor) complaint, keeping in line with the ability to prepare for steps in the manor ahead of time, is that you can’t choose Man in Gauze when you set up the record player.

Alright, I’m not even an hour into it yet, but I’ve gotta put this down before I forget.

The stuff with Emmie’s not-pregnancy already had me in a very good mood, but then I walked into the rest area and Whirling in Rags started playing. You’re KILLING ME

1 Like

Well I underestimated how much I wanted to play this update since I ended up waking up at 4AM just to play this, really didn’t help with the numbers segment though, although I felt more awake than I usually do waking up at 6:30 for college. Anyway this update was great and I feel like Emmie was at her cutest overall, looking forward to seeing how all this is wrapped up.

Clinko da man, 10/10 update, didn’t particularly feel like a lot more in content, but what it had, felt like pure quality. I think the art really made this update shine. Something for both Emmie and Clara fans. The spotlight on them made me miss the other characters like Heidi and the cult siblings, but definitely enjoyed the update!

1 Like

Absolutely primo update. Expected nothing less, but it still astounds me how every update continues to blow me away, even after this long.

As I mentioned before, the not-pregnant stuff with Emmie at the start was absolutely incredible.
I wasn’t expecting any sort of preg content in this game past the Heidi hints, but I was proven wrong with this update. And boy am I glad I was. Maternal Emmie is the cutest possible form of Emmie. And I’d be amiss to not mention the cook fairy or the Queen. The former being quite funny and darkly relatable, the latter cute and relatable in another way. And yes, I saw that fairy being all dejected about people skipping through dialogue. I didn’t skip fairy.

Hygge is indeed very adorable, but I’m sad that she’s come in at literally the second to last (Main story) update. Just wish we could’ve gotten more of her and Leo’s relationship before now, but oh well. There’s always room for it in potential after story updates.

I did get a tad annoyed running all over the house at the end over and over again, but it was nice getting to see the house that started this game in its entirety. And Clara’s final candy room and what Emmie did to fix her totally makes up for it.

Few more miscellaneous things I enjoyed were, as I said, The Whirling in Rags playing in the rest area, and the few references to Disco Elysium past that. It’s one of my favorite games, and I certainly didn’t expect it to rear its disgusting, bloated, mutton chopped head here. The spritework was on point as always. I feel like I never give the sprite artist enough credit, so cheers to him, even though I can’t be bothered to go search for his name because its 4:30 AM and I’m tired. And, of course, the Tails Got Trolled face got me good.

I know it probably won’t be the last actual update, but I still can’t help but feel bittersweet that the next one will wrap things up. Gonna miss these three weirdos and their crazy escapades. But until then. Update was hardcore to the mega.

1 Like

Valentine’s day comes early, and it’s from the new some bullshit update. The text and art are as great as always. Especially with tons of new art this time around. Like holy cow, there was a lot of art and sprite work for this update. Really great part 1 to the end. The plot is definitely moving along now, not that it never was. I’m eagerly awaiting part 2 now as well. I only experienced around one glitch(?), but I’ll talk about that at the end of this post.

Apologies for the wall of text this turned into. I always feel like I have so much I want to write about this game. It’s one of the few games I try to play as soon as I can, even if it’s against my own sleep schedule lol.

Now on to the MAJOR spoils:

• A fairy godmother: I was interested to see how the fairies were going to be handled. They mostly just served as a small time role in the game mainly to give Emmie some extra fire power and Ellie some company, so I was curious to see how the fairies lore would be expanded. The moment I saw the fairy Queen, I instantly loved her design. Immediate S tier character design for me. Serious business women in suits all the way baby. Thank you helltaker. Anyways, was curious to know how the team would recover with the help of the fairies. Was not expecting Emmie getting a ghost pregnancy to be the answer. I will preference and say that pregnancy isn’t really my thing. But I do think it was very tastefully done in this. From the gags of Emmie experiencing morning sickness, to her experiencing the contractions it was all down very well with great art along the way. Even the end result “birthing” scene was nice since Emmie just sailor mooned and transformed into Emmie+ essentially. Hilarious btw. This was a brilliant way to avoid actual birthing, which I thank you for. Returning on the topic of the Queen Fairy. I really couldn’t tell at first if she was going to be evil or not. It was very hard to read on what she was doing. Eating obviously but I just couldn’t tell if she was pulling one over the team or not. So I was glad to find out that while she did have other motives in the end she wasn’t necessarily bad. I mean after all she let Emmie leave, so she really isn’t that bad after all. Especially since that stuffing scene with the fairy queen was so great as well. 10/10 would visit the Fairies again. Although that math puzzle got me for a bit. Hand to pull out paper for that one. Good difficulty, and I am glad the others were not nearly as hard as that math one.
  • Returning Home to comfy times: Forgot to mention in the last section, but I’ll just mention it here. I loved the part showing the current on-goings of El and the gang back on Lantrum during the midpoint of the Fairies. Funny to witness the evil Laus kinda show his more incompetent side of things. Anyways the jumping between the various fairy ponds was a nice and fun gag. I liked the team accidentally witnessing Ellie’s imagination. That was a cute scene. Afterwards backtracking through the very beginning of the game brings a weird from of nostalgia to me. Then we get back to the manor and with Leo and Hygee, the comfy demon. I love Hygee’s design and her power. She radiates that comfy energy of a sweater by the fire on a cold day with hot chocolate. I also loved going around the mansion and getting the different things to try and make things more comfy around overall. Was a neat little puzzle. Especially since the reward was to cheer up a sad Emmie, which always hurts my heart. Speaking of rewards, that Clara section was not expected at all. I thought the joke was going to end at: look she literally ate a statue of a pregnant women look at how big her belly is. But I was wrong. Clara got involved with a two tons of milk this update. I swear at this point if Heidi ever hears about the many things Pro has done or witnessed from Clara, well I fear for Pro’s safety honestly. Great section overall. Giving all the food to Hygee and see her get, er, more “comfy” was a treat. The demon designs in this game are pretty top notch. Hope Leo enjoys his new demon gf. And can’t not mention the Tails Gets Trolled Pro face. That had me laughing so hard at 2am. Also the Clara just teleporting on the mere smell of the hot chocolate and around the statue later on was comedy cloud as well. Was interesting to see that at the end, Emmie doesn’t have full control of her digestion. Now she gets to feel the full pain Clara goes through after a large binge for a bit.

Overall, great update as always. I’m sure I’m missing stuff I wanted to mention, but this post is already so long, I’ll try to end it here. It’s always a joy to see and play through these updates. Oh btw, current play time is sitting around 36 hours total to complete all content for me. Can’t wait for the next update. Cheers~

Oh yeah, the only small bug I encountered was: when first going back to lantrum the game gave me a warning to test players saying the rest of the game was very WIP. The version (V.140) I downloaded was from the itch.io page, so hopefully this is the most recent version of this game. The manor seemed to be pretty complete, so maybe this message was meant to be turned off, but wasn’t? IDK. Just wanted to mention it here.

1 Like

Speaking of bugs I just remembered something, when I loaded up the game I was in Ellie’s garden and saw this https://i.imgur.com/yJWZGmb.png