Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

I could also use that file please.

Let me know if this works for the peeps who needed a save, should be able to unzip it and put it in your save folder for the game.
file2.zip (29.2 KB)

Didnā€™t work on my end, when inputted into save folder it never showed up as a save in game.

I had a similar issue, try starting the game and saving as you would regularly, then replacing that inital ā€œsave1ā€ with the updated one.

Yeah, I know you need a save folder created by the game to transfer saves at all or else they donā€™t show up, so if youā€™re starting from a fresh game with no saves and no save folders then it wonā€™t work

You guys probably also need a global save file. Easiest way to generate one out is to create your own save and then replace it with Purpledrinkā€™s.

2 Likes

Another bug to report; a number of Emmieā€™s larger models are missing. Possibly just named incorrectly, but Iā€™m not seeing any missing file error messages to let me know what I should be looking for.

Iā€™ve seen a few so far replaying through the game, this is just the one I decided to screenshot.

Is it possible to open this doors?

Also, in same city, there is NPC wehich is throwing PCs out - is it possible to somehow get the chest from his house?

you can only open that door if you are doing the murder mystery quest, you can find it on the skiing slopes on the easiest one.

Sorry for spamming, but what is the fishing mechanics? I have no clue what makes fish to bait and how to reel it

Thank you for letting me know. I will have a bug fix out soon.

Now that Iā€™ve finally caught up. Absolutely incredible update. Itā€™s also astounding to think that this might be one of the first of the major story-driven RPGs here on Weight Gaming to actually approach completion. Itā€™s going to be amazing but also probably a bit heart-breaking to see this story finally come to an end.

2 Likes

Yeah, it is. Its connected to a mission you gotta do. My advice is if you just started the game and just got to the ski lodge area, then start looking around the slopes for entrance. Once you find the right entrance, then click on every object in the new area. Please note that once you leave and progress through the next area, then you will lose that option to do that mission. If you want fo know more about that door in detail. Message me.

Got past the issues ( forgot where most of it was located ) and started new installment. Very good so far, but I only just sta rted it and I havenā€™t gotten through all of it yet.

it is funny I play this game more for the fun story then the fetish but I have to say this chapter g jokes where on point, it hit us with new areas of fetish not seen in the game till now and the new Character was fun and I hope to see her again maybe working an inn also it got sad but not too sad poor Emmie I almost cried .

8/10.

1 Like

Iā€™m late to the party! Guess I spent too much time writing my 11 page single space review of the update, which I surely canā€™t fit in this thread but Iā€™ll find a way to get my feedback to the team. It looks like while I was dragging my heels everyone posted almost everything I was gonna say, and did a great job of putting it I might add, but that just means I should be able to mostly avoid putting spoilers in this post as I give some general thoughts and impressions.

One of the most impressive aspects of this game is how consistently good it is. Thereā€™s no such thing as a bad update in the history of the game as I know it imo and whatā€™s more impressive is how it just keeps getting better. Whenever I think ā€œthis is it, itā€™s peaked, what else could there possibly be and how could it top this?ā€, it happens again. I donā€™t hand out many 10/10s but this is one time I could see myself giving an 11. Definitely one of the best updates so far, this one included everything Iā€™ve come to enjoy and expect from SB and way, WAY more than I expected to find crammed into one of them. And of course, I have to mention the art that even managed to exceed the very high expectations Nerds set up for it when he posted the new update the other day. Youā€™ll certainly see no complaints from me about the content, as it was virtually all things I very much enjoy and did not expect to see here. A barrage of pleasant surprises topped off with a barrel full of hype for the epic conclusion to this quirky, kinky, hilarious and fun tale. Take a bow guys!

Also, Iā€™d like to coin the term ā€œClaraportā€ for when our favorite inquisitor moves faster than the eye can see to reach the presence of sugar.

2 Likes

LETā€™S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Letā€™s do this!

1 Like

Welp, I can finally share my thoughts on this publicly now~

Some BS is really a great belly game tbh! It has a twist I didnā€™t see coming! (some i got spoil on due to checking new update but itā€™s cool~)

This update was really more than I thought! great wrapping up loose ends before the next update and giving a lot more character time to our main lad Pro and such! Emmie having her own fun in this update too was pretty crazy! Claraā€™s own moment is 10/10 mates, blew that out of the park!

I honestly didnā€™t see the fairies coming back at all and thought it will be going back to the desert place. I REALLY hope to go back there tbh. belly dance fun abounds there. Also clara eating more than 2 cookies this time heheh

Emmie preg arc is by far one of my fav emmie arcs. It feels REALLY cool to see her being more assertive not cause sheā€™s aid by esse but cause itā€™s HER doing it after training. Grand queen in the making

The return to the island trip was justā€¦ manā€¦ That some memoriesā€¦ Iā€™m glad I delete my old save files and start up fresh. Took 3 days to get to here now BUT it was WORTH IT cause everything fresh now and Iā€™m ready to kick some ass.

Hygge is the most precious demon and Iā€™m glad she was made btw I love her a lot and ship her and the druid together after this update~ Best fucking couple right now~

Pro face is legit the climax of fun for me throughout this whole ideal. God that was just PREFECT!!!

Itā€™s just one thing missing for me but since itā€™s already near the end (also the holiday update kinda help provide a bit with Clara on a certain belly fetish I like more~) Just wish i was able to say this earlier.

I really really REALLY wish for Clara to have some vore scenes by accidentā€¦ with the fairy, goblin, or maybe a dream! Like that fact, she had a dream of devouring the city that was made of candy! Hell, Esse kinda rub off on her hard and this update showed me even more than ever that she can totally handle eating a goblin for sure! feels like Clara could do it now with everything she has been through. Again end game here so canā€™t get much with Clara unless somehow Esse enters into Clara at the end. THAT would be a crazy twist but TBH it would be crazy sick (such for Esse again BUT Esse and Clara are very close to devouring buddies now~) idk goblins, fairies, more food aliens or the chocolate kingdom dream fun. Clara having some fun with slime girls on an off-mission would be fun and could be hilarious to see emmie and esse reaction to missing out on slime fun~ Sorry I really like Clara a lot.

besides that this update showed off a lot of grand ideas thou again However, I feel that Iā€™m still missing somethingā€¦ The mafia and the grand visor missions are not being complete on my quest log nor is chuckā€¦ I feel that Iā€™m missing something with Chuckā€™s sister and baker girlā€¦ I feel Iā€™m missing a Heidi event as well after the mom visit but I forgot what I did to unlock it. I KNOW THEREā€™S SOMETHING WITH THE AMAZONS! I FEEL IT BUT IDK WHAT! Also, How the heck do i get that shiny spot? I know sewers BUT I canā€™t find the exact spot to bust that bad boy open!

Canā€™t wait for the next update and ready to roll~

Also sorry for being sure long on my first post I had a lot to say for my first post and hopefully I can post more in the future on other projects or such. This game has made me inspired to learn MZ so yea hopes to stay close with this community for aid!

1 Like

Just finished with the new update. I got so many questions ( mostly pertaining around Clara ) but, its good. A little short, but really good. Kinda makes me wonder what Emmies reaction will be when she actually finds out how humans are made and born, i bet it will be funny. Butā€¦ not as funny as seeing pro realize what the new demon chick meant by helping Clara. I was laughing.

1 Like

emilia doesnā€™t take any damage so im dead
emilia doesnā€™t do damage either

1 Like