Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

This update was pretty fucking good. Lots of excellent new art from clinko, and some very interesting new story developments. I didn’t see literally any of this coming, so you definitely took me by surprise with this one. I’m not much into preg stuff myself, but i’m happy there’s a little section for those that do. Also the pics of Emmie hugging Clara are contenders for my favorite from the game. The fairy training stuff was pretty neat too. Was really expecting the queen to turn out to be evil, but we got a neat little twist with her too.

The real star of this update for me was the mansion stuff. I liked the little scene we get with the bad guy squad, showcasing their more humorous side. And although this update is lacking in content for best girl Esse, it makes up for it in the form of a new demon waifu: Hygge. The demon of comfort is very cute and Leo is a lucky man. It’s also neat to see all the little interactions between Pro and Lilicor in this segment. Sad Emmie makes me sad, but getting to cheer her up is always nice, and the stuff with Clara’s “issue” and Pro’s TGT face might be the hardest i’ve laughed at this game yet.

I’m more excited for the endgame than ever before. Can’t wait to see what you have planned for the finale.

Uncertain if this has been reported somewhere in the censored text above, but the buffet stuffing scene for Emilia at the start of the Cruise at the beginning of the game is bugged in this update; she’s positioned too far left and ends up walking into the table next to the buffet rather than standing next to the buffet. She just phases through the table in the story proper, but when you go back to that scene talking to Ellie it causes the scene to get stuck and freeze.

I finally finished playing this update. It seemed like the universe just wanted me to not play it as so many things just got in the way, but it was all worth it as now I finally get to experience part 1 of the finale! Much like all updates in the past, this is fantastic. As if I couldn’t be more in love with this game, each update makes me reevaluate that.

There is so much to unpack here but I’ll keep it brief. I’m not really into pregnancy, but I’m glad it was kept entertaining. I love the characters reactions to the absurdity of it all and I really liked Emmie’s weird cravings. So even if it isn’t my cup of tea, I’m glad there was still things that kept my interest engaged. Everything about the Fairy Arc was fun.

I love the panning shot of the world from a overhead view. It actually gave me a sense of nostalgia to see every little place our heroes grand adventure went through to then immediately get hit by the BEHOLD! I swear, this game is the wildest emotional rollercoaster. I can go from excited by the bellies, to interested in the lore, to emotional by the story, to then be laughing out loud at the funny references and writing, all in the span of about 15-20 minutes.

My favorite part of this update just has to be the amount of Pro content we got. He’s absolutely my favorite character in terms of the writing for him. I’m glad a good chunk of the update was just spending time with him.

I can go on and on but I feel like I already rambled too much. I’m so excited for endgame. All the pieces are in place for a epic finale.

1 Like

Oh, I’ve also updated the waifu tier list to include the Fairy Queen and Hygge, so if anyone has a burning desire to update their list, you can do that now.

The website seems to be having some issues at the moment, so you may have to wait a bit.

2 Likes

And thus:

A new Tier list. The Best Tier List.

There are no others.

11 Likes

Could anyone pass a save recently had some computer issues and lost mine

Someone else asked, my only question is would that be okay to post here? If so I’ll send you one since I know how rough it is losing progress in a big game such as this one

uh I think I’ve managed to soft locked because i am unable save I only have the one save which I can only load

There is no rule on the site that would prevent you from sharing a save file to another user.

hey i am at point it just etv in control with no Emilia spirit… i suppose talk to danel but dunno where he is. here is what I am at, i need help

Hey. I am stuck. How do I activate the UFO mission?

Guys, I think I found a bug withswitch/trigger for MOuntain pass cave entrance - it’s not allowing me to enter (nothing happens), when entering caves. Spoke with all NPCs, got permission to clear caves etc.

You did the brewery tour and completed it?

No, I cant start it. I thought that brewery tour will be open once i will clear caves

No other way around, you need to do the brewery tour first. Talk to the goblin brewmaster → help fix her problem north of the brewery in the forest → do the brewery tour → get access to the caves.

Sounds like you need to go north above the brewery to the forest.

Loved the new update. I liked seeing Emmie have more agency and having to think for herself, instead of having all her problems solved for her. I also liked learning more about the demons :+1:

1 Like

I missed that small catwalk on the right side of brewery, thanks a lot for hint :wink:

Hah, yeah, in retrospect not the most obvious pathway in the world. Glad it wasn’t a bug. Have fun and let me know if anything else comes up.

You did an awesome work on this update. I laughed for around 10 minutes to see Pro’s reaction on how Emmie helped Clara. I can hardly wait for part 2.

2 Likes

This was a wonderful new update to the game that I enjoyed every moment of! :smiley:

Emmie getting to be pregnant for a moment, is by far, one of my favorite things to happen to the game, hands down! I won’t deny that I might be a bit biased, as I enjoy pregnancy content more then any other kind of belly content, but her acting all motherly and maternal and going through the motions of pregnancy, was both hilarious, adorable, and sweeter then any candy Clara has ever eaten!
I know the odds of anymore pregnancy content happening again is very slim [especially sense were at the endgame officially now] but I really, really, REALLY hope something could be squeezed into the tightly packed belt that is the plot [or side plot]. But even if there isn’t anymore I’m just happy to be part of this fatty stuffed ride to the biggersweet end.

And on that note moving on

The ‘bellybed’ Fairy was a fun twist I did not expect to see, I probably SHOULD have expected it but I didn’t, well done creators well done. XD

And then this moment happened!

Though it has been some time sense I played the game at the very beginning, I did get a tiny touch of nostalgia walking back from where it all started, but poor Emmie, having to return to her home without knowing what happened to her father.

But on the flipside

Hygge meanwhile was a pleasantly unexpected twist! Not just as a ‘useless demon’ but one that get hers powers from ‘that cozy feeling’, however that exactly works, it’s not even straight up sloth so I’m baffled on how she’s a demon of evil if she gets energy from people being ‘chillaxed’ CAN that even be used as evil? [I mean true Emmie was incapacitated mentally but that required VERY specific circumstances and events to have that happen.] Either way I suspect people are going to quickly ship her with the nerdy bookworm that’s been caretaking her sense her stay in the mortal realm. lol

But you know what I was NOT expecting?

What I was NOT expecting at ALL what-so-ever was both breast expansion and kind of seeing nipples…NIPPLES!! In a Some BS game!!
Don’t get me wrong at all, it was a pleasant surprise, amusing even, but I always thought this game would be a hard PG-13 or 15 type game, nobody really-actually naked kind of game, so that came out of NOWHERE for me! lol
Does this mean will get more nudy stuff in the future? Who knows I donno I’ll wait and see

Finally, the amusing new problem of Emmie eating lots but unable to digest quickly enough, should be an interesting new wrinkle as the trio go off to save the world and/or Esse.

Final thoughts:

This is one of the best updates to ever occur for the game, I have ever seen, it was sweet, heartwarming, HILarious! And full of new plot [and busts!] a-plenty! I will not deny that I really, really, REALLY hope for more pregnancy based content in the future, I’m a simple man with simple pleasures and they happen to involve cute pregnant women doing cute pregnancy’s things. But I know that I will just have to wait and see. And even IF nothing comes of it, I think-no, I KNOW this game is going to go out on a BANGER of an ending and then some, because what is a stuffing game if not a few extra courses after the main meal?! I look forward to what is to come and how things will end, to the creators of Some BS, you guy’s are amazing talented [if a tad kinky. lol] creators and artist, I hope for the best for you all and more bellies to come. Until next update.

3 Likes