Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Did you not talk to Joblin? She can warp you back to the capital.

I only now realize my mistakes. Please disregard all I have said, sorry for wasting your time.

Except for the warehouse thing.

Glad you figured out your issue. By any chance, do you still have your save from right before the Point of No Return? Iā€™m trying to revisit something there but I donā€™t have my save.

i found a bug i dont know wen it hapend but i haw finisht the game but now i kant go to formation

how a bout put esse in the end room in the midel wher you kan ask her to join your party wen walking around and in her demon forme or human forme and i men like both human forms and you kan fead her in the minigames

1 Like

Oooh, sorry, just saved over it.

i just went back in the end room and it got fixt

Claymation Some Bullshit spinoff when?

1 Like

i donā€™t know if this is exhaustive, but hereā€™s what i found from the last update:

End Party:

1. Eloa eats fairy (offscreen/implied)
  2. Brewmaster eats goblin (offscreen/implied) real sad we didnā€™t get accompanying Clinko art :frowning:
  3. ETV eats bandit whoā€™s name escapes me
  4. Emmie eats Laus

Added Fairy Storage Room scene:

1. Emmie eats fairy (accidental/unaware)

hereā€™s hoping there is more, there was some teased stuff with Clara specifically but nothing concrete i found. hit me with a reply if i missed any!

8 Likes

I donā€™t think thereā€™s much else I can add to the conversation regarding the end of the game. It was everything we as a community could have wanted and more. Nerds, Clinko, Desayn and everyone who contributed to this did an amazing job.

Personally I really enjoyed how the game was focused on its storytelling and character building while keeping most of its game play accessible to those who wouldnā€™t consider themselves ā€œhard coreā€ gamers.

Got to admit, I was surprised at those last few cut-scenes especially with Emmie, I did not think that would ever be something that would be canon. But my favorite part was the very ending with the montage of all the scenes, characters and events across the whole game, that pulled some heartstrings, and I hope Nerds and everyone else felt double that.

Hope you have a great day and that you seize the day like Emmie did with the Bear.

Or you knowā€¦just order some take out. That works too.

4 Likes

Remember, all vore is non canon!

9 Likes

Well, well, well. Seems I have someā€¦ā€œResearchā€ to do.
emmi_fg_selected

(Is it ok that Iā€™m using this picture btw? If not I can remove it, just wanted to be careful.)

9 Likes

Itā€™ll always be cannon in my heart!

reality

14 Likes

I agree, some of those moments that happen near the end are just too good to not be canon!

4 Likes

Im in the bridge house and Ive put all the food in the Fruit Sorting & Grain Sorting rooms into the pipes (plus the large containers in both rooms)

I cant enter the top room and cant find anything else to interact with am I missing something or softlocked

1 Like

Did you turn the valve to send the food to Emmie, and then find the pineapple?

didnā€™t realize it was something I could interact with, your a godsend thanks I was this close to just full reseting

Final time: 110:24:44

Well, this is it. Weā€™ve made it to the end-wait, oh yo?!

All jokes aside I can honestly say that I have never felt so bittersweet about a game I love end. Normally thereā€™s a feeling of relief, the story has finished. Our heroes have completed their main goal and maybe some other things along the way, and we get a nice little send off to close out the story and close up the loose ends. This game managed to do all of that yet left me sadden that this is the close to the main story. This is honestly a work of art, and when I look back to the first demo of this game I played itā€™s amazing to see just how far it has come.

I had to go back and play it from the beginning just to see and reexperience everything the game has to offer and while I did find myself getting worn down at some points but I do not regret it. Noticing smaller, more subtle details about characters and the world from snooping around and listening to others was probably my second favorite part of replaying the whole game, only second to the character arcs that happened over time. Thereā€™s also all of the music, cartoon, games, and meme references that added to the enjoyment a lot more than I remembered when I was simply playing the updates.

Iā€™m not a game analyst or someone who has had a lot knowledge and experience with writing full on narrative stories, despite it being something I like to do, so Iā€™m not going to go into each part of the game detailing what I thought and what I liked and what I didnā€™t story or gameplay wise. Iā€™m just going to sum up how I feel about the game and some parts about the final update.

The game, including: story, art, sprite work, music, writing, fights, gameplay and anything else I forgot to mention are all great. I particularly want to touch on the story and writing for this little bit. The story, in my opinion is amazing, which ties into the strong writing and dialogue. I feel like everything in the story makes sense and connects well. Charactersā€™ actions make sense, and they have consequence, both good and bad. In my personal opinion the story and adventure we experienced in this game could have not been better. Thank you to everyone who contributed to this game, big and small.

Now for the update I can say that I have a major appreciation boost for the core four as well as a good amount of the side characters. Here are the thinks that stuck out to me:

Oh boy, Clara in her fancy dress is something else. I need me someone who like that. What a woman.

Fancy Emmie is beyond precious and you simply want to protect her and Ellie despite neither needing it nor probably wanting it.

I felt the same way as the guardsmen did about Pro being a father. He would honestly be a great dad, especially with all of his experience in very different things, and him and Heidi are an absolute power couple. Theyā€™re going to raise some stand up kids as Heidi makes up in all the areas that Pro might be lacking in.

The introduction of Zyntris shocked me, but absolutely made my day. Now this is going to sound a bit cringy but I had actually ending up making a thief character based from of the stuff in this game. Someone that wouldnā€™t have had an effect on the story(mainly since he doesnā€™t exist)since he would be working in as much secrecy as possible. He was also someone that was tricky to catch and thwart, so seeing that type of character in the form of Zyn in the game made me really happy. Not to mention her and Esseā€™s interaction. I have to agree with her there, even the small bellies can be good in the right moment. Size is good, but it isnā€™t everything.

Wish we wouldā€™ve gotten a full body of fancy Pro. I love him and he might not love the fancy suit but I bet he looks very handsome in it.

Sophiaā€¦justchefā€™s kiss

All the new feeding and stuffing scenes are great, chocolate beer chug was probably my favorite part of Claraā€™s. Emmie and Ellie had a pretty good stuffing all the way around, the last part with ETV kindaā€¦gave me mixed feelings but it makes sense why it went that far.

The architects had me rolling whenever they pulled out their faces. Absolute gold.

I didnā€™t remember it till I hit it in the replay but the men in the merchants guild arguing had some solid points for their opinions. At the end of the day though, I think the scene sends a better message as a whole and that is that while otherā€™s may like things that we donā€™t like or have opinions that we disagree with, we shouldnā€™t get too work up about it and simply accept it.

A small edit as I forgot to say this when I posted last night, but the conversation that Pro had about Purple Drink with the goblin was exactly what I thought it was when I made it my user name since I looked it up on a complete whim and I still didnā€™t know what it was until people had referenced lean when replying to me. I honestly thought I would get pictures of grape sodas or vitamin waters.

All in all, while the end was very important, this really was more about the journey and the friends we made along the way. People who engaged because of this game, who were inspired because of it, who contributed to it. It really is amazing what this game had done. I enjoyed this thoroughly from start to finish and Iā€™m glad I found it when I did. Getting to see everyoneā€™s opinions on certain things and how they felt is just so interesting.

All I have left to say is if anyone is a hero of the people in this game, itā€™s Chuck. Heā€™s a man of the people.

12 Likes

I apologize for the long post, but I truly enjoyed this game and there are somethings that I felt like I needed to say.

Before I talk about my thoughts on the game, Iā€™d like to mention how I started playing it because a personā€™s enjoyment of something can easily be affected by their mood at the time and/or what theyā€™re going through. Some games just come at the right time. Anyways, I believe that I first tried the game around version 1.0.6 and dropped it after the first two towns. I was disappointed that Emmie wasnā€™t gaining weight in spite of the clear statement that the focus was on stuffing with slight weight gain themes. I donā€™t really know what I was expecting, but I came in with unfair expectations and didnā€™t see much else in the game at the time, so I dropped it. After that I had seen multiple comments praising SB and I decided to give it another chance, and boy am I glad that I did. Immediately after the second town the game began picking up and it didnā€™t stop. Since my expectations were lowered I was blindsided by how much I loved the game.

The writing picked up immediately, and I found myself laughing out loud multiple times. I only have a limited amount of time to really enjoy fetish games during the day, and I spent multiple weeks on this one to chug through the content, and didnā€™t find it stale at any point. This was a rare case of a game that continued to impress throughout its run. My initial impression was proved wrong, and even without a focus on fat I found myself really enjoying the fetish content. You even made me appreciate belching more, so you can rest easy knowing that you helped me become even more of a filthy degenerate.

There is a lot to like about the writing. Each character feels distinct from each other, which leads to a surprisingly varied cast. I rarely if ever felt like a scene or gag took too long because of how enjoyable it was (although a few times it came close). When it comes to analyzing the level of humor, Iā€™d say itā€™s comparable to Kid Icarus: Uprising, which anyone who played it will confirm is a high compliment. All in all Iā€™d say that the writing is the strongest part of the game, and is one of the funniest games Iā€™ve played bar none.

The visuals are great as well. A lot of it is simply stock RPG Maker stuff that isnā€™t that different from practically every other game, but there are some standout designs that I like, particularly the main characters. Lord Desayn put in work with the sprites and came up with some real gems (the Hydra slurp is probably my favorite bit). Of course, this game would be nothing without Clinko. Well, certainly not nothing, but it wouldnā€™t be nearly as good without his talents. Superb work from the two of you, I hope that you both feel proud of what you accomplished, you deserve to.

I feel that the plot of the game is good, but not great. The premise is good, and there are two major plot points to keep in mind, but the first half of the game is episodic adventures with no real revelations about the overall shape of the story. It isnā€™t until about halfway through the game where we get to the captial that the plot begins to pick up. Once we get to Bad Borken is when the plot truly begins to come into its own as a unique and interesting bit of fiction, but by then itā€™s near the end. I certainly donā€™t think that its bad, especially because the writing and art carry the game, but I think that the plot could have started heating up a little sooner.

Now itā€™s time to talk about the characters. Letā€™s get the softball out of the way: Clara van Damn. She gets some of the best gags, has great fetish scenes, has a rockinā€™ bod even when sheā€™s not stuffed, and (briefly) gains weight. Aside from the fetish aspects, she is a fantastic middle ground between Emmie and Pro, able to work with/off of either whenever it is appropriate. The fact that sheā€™s as successful as she is with her appetite is a miracle, but a miracle that she earned with hard work and determination. The way that she struggles with everything and manages to succeed in spite of her flaws really distinguishes her from the rest of the main four. All in all, fantastic character who benefited immensely from the finale.

Pro is another easy character to talk about. As the (arguably) main character, he gets the power of parody on his side! You know how many main characters are able to be the best at everything? Well now you have Pro, whoā€™s honest about it. Unlike many protags (hehehe) Proā€™s excellence actually cost him his social skills, which did lead to conflict and nearly missing out on his on chance at a relationship. This allows him to avoid Mary Suedom, and his difficulty in corraling the gluttons that he leads make him a well rounded, sympathetic character. A tier.

Next up we have Esse Ter Vigilia. She is the most interesting character because of how much the plot focuses on slowly revealing her character. Having her become one the the gang was out of left field, but it was without question the right choice. She worked so well off of Emmie, the two providing near perfect foils for each other. Seeing her show more of her personality as she gained more power helped to put her position in perspective. She really didnā€™t want to ruin anything, she was doing what she did because it was literally part of her.

Once Bad Borken happened, she became the best character in the game for me. Seeing her interact with Clara and Pro directly showed a completely different side to her. It was the first time that we got to see her talk about others in a positive light. Hearing her opinions about the rest of the main cast was a great way to humanize her, and hearing that her one big issue with Pro wasnā€™t him trying to banish her but his treatment of Emmie set her on a pedestal. Seeing what her life was like when she was in power and her relationship with Pris cemented her as best girl.

Now we come to Emmie. I like her design, and her personality is cute, but I unfortunately do have a pretty significant problem with her. Namely, her role in the story. Due in large part to how it is set up, Emmie just doesnā€™t have much agency. She is cut off from the world due to having a literal demon in her body, she gets dragged around by Pro, she eats a lot of food, and ETV solves their problems. Emmie eats all the time, even when it isnā€™t convenient, but it either doesnā€™t matter or it ends up being what they need to do to move on. She isnā€™t burdened by her weight for more than a few moments, and never gets into real trouble. After the first couple of towns, it isnā€™t until Bad Borken that I felt bad for Emmie because of how much that she was enjoying her binging.

Up to this point she is an unfortunate casualty of the story who does sometimes lose out, but not nearly to the level of Clara and has everyone else guide her and/or solve problems. Once she is separated from ETV, things get worse. She goes through the fairy cave and works hard to learn how to cast magic, and succeeds after an incredibly short amount of time. She is motivated and primed to take center stage during the final arc of the story, but she doesnā€™t.

First they go to her home, and she leaves the group to hide in her room, leaving the party for a solid hour of gameplay. She ends up not being able to magically digest her most recent feast, which makes it seem like sheā€™ll have to deal with real consequences for her actions, but she gets taken out of action and has her problem magically solved due to the help of others once again. After the second segment of finale gamplay that she was absent for, they brave ELā€™s tower. Once our brave heroes go through the themed lower floor, they end up fighting Deuter. Just as this major conflict is about to begin, Governor Von Schleuse collapses and Emmie goes to help him, once again taking her out of the action. Now I know that she could have insta-won the fight by removing the brainwashing, but itā€™s the third time in a row that she missed out on a chance to do anything.

In the final battle, Emmie doesnā€™t think to undo Deuterā€™s brainwashing. I donā€™t understand why she doesnā€™t do this. She is horribly socially stunted and has no real world experience, but she is supposed to be smart, so her not thinking to help someone who obviously isnā€™t apart of her enemies true madness and letting them be beat beyond what his body is capable of is super out of character. She doesnā€™t even get to properly combat ELā€™s super mind control, she needs ETV to tell her what to do. Once everything is said and done she uses all her magic to save ETV, and we get two seconds of fakeout death.

When we get to control her in the finale we learn that she didnā€™t get any real world experience from her travels. She still assumes that everyone should be able to eat without consequence and doesnā€™t get that her stomach isnā€™t normal. Her character never gets off the ground and it feels like she was deliberately shackled at the end for no good reason, which is baffling because of both Nerdā€™s and Clinkoā€™s stated preference for her. I have to say that I just donā€™t care for her as a character that much, and the finale is what did it to me. At least she got to shine during the Ellie segments.

Iā€™ll list off some minor characterā€™s that made enough of an impact on me to want to write about them. Heidi for having good taste and good stuffing scenes. Ellie for being so darn adorable. The King for being both competent and not corrupt. Josh for making me think I would hate him and immediately turning me around. B & P for obvious reasons. Iā€™m not quite sure if I should include Sophia due to her nature as a guest, but I did enjoy her segments. Also the goblins, but Iā€™ll talk about them later.

Now that Iā€™ve reviewed the characters, letā€™s get into gameplay. First off, Iā€™d like to congratulate you on making a game that uses the RPG Maker engine appropriately. Not only are the combat mechanics themed appropriately, but they are made for an actual RPG, which means that this is the engine that should be used. Not all games on this site that are made with RPG Maker really belong on it, so itā€™s nice to see one that is. The big problem with the combat is that there are a ton of options that were wither barely used or never used, which isnā€™t that big of an issue, just something to be aware of. Bonus points for making me use my items for several turns in the tutorial, it made me slightly more comfortable about using my items.

The various minigames varied in quality. Some were eh, some were good, but they were usually a welcome break from regular gameplay. Special mention goes out to the math room in the Fairy Cave. I messed up my answer, but instead of reseting I was able to figure out a different on, which left me with a good feeling. While the game was just this side of piss easy, it was balanced that way intentionally and it was always clear that gameplay was never meant to be the main draw of the game, so thatā€™s okay.

The music and audio gags were fantastic. I donā€™t have much to say here, I just enjoyed them.

As for things that Iā€™d like to see happen going forward, I think that doing a general clean up update, particularly around the beginning, would be a great idea. Iā€™d also like another Q n A session, that ended up being better than anticipated and I certainly think that there are enough questions to ask in a follow up.

Now what Iā€™m going say next might get me lynched, but I think that you shouldnā€™t add on any more content to the main game. Instead, I think that you should get out while youā€™re still good. As is, this is easily the best game on Weight Gaming, so Iā€™d hate to see you burn out, or even worse, make something that you canā€™t be proud of. As the game goes along, the stuffing scenarios become more outlandish and involved. While this ended up working, it canā€™t go on forever without overstaying itā€™s welcome or retreading old ground. Case in point: the Fairy Cave.

The fairies are a race of small women that run themselves as a business, have spies all over the world, attempt to get the main cast to work for them, and has a leader that gorges herself to the chagrin of her employees. Am I talking about the fairies, or the goblins? The fairies fill the same niche as the goblins, except they do it worse. The goblins are present throughout the game, have many different designs, get in trouble for trying to infiltrate everywhere, and have some standards where they donā€™t let people actually break the law.

The fairies, on the other hand, disappear halfway through the game, are pretty homogeneous, get away scot free from spying on world leaders, and are out and out criminals for committing tax fraud. They show up at the end of the game with no warning and talk about how they keep tabs on everything, but they didnā€™t think to warn anyone when they started researching how to summon demons. They even have the gall to blame Esse for the demon experiments when they knew about them and did nothing. Their big plot that was built up throughout their segment didnā€™t amount to anything. I donā€™t know what they expected to happen. Why would Emmie work for them when she wasnā€™t given any incentive to abandon everyone else and serve them exclusively. It just doesnā€™t make sense.

Overall, this is a great game that has a lot of love put into it and I am delighted to have been able to take part in it. Whatever you decide to do next, I wholeheartedly wish you success.

10 Likes

Well now that the final story update is out, and weā€™ve seen all the characters (unless the post game adds more) in the game, I suppose itā€™s time for me to finally unveil: THE ULTIMATE SB TIER LIST!!! Whatā€™s that? You didnā€™t want to rank literally every single character with a unique dialogue portrait (and even some that donā€™t) in the game? Well too bad! Though this time around I have options for you.

First off is the classic Waifu tier list for just the girls:

Next up is the highly requested Husbandos version with just the male characters:

And finally the master tier list containing all 102 characters in the game, including the devs!

Thatā€™s a whole lotta characters! So many in fact that my list didnā€™t even fit in the screenshot. Oh well, you get the important bit.

Marvel at my superior taste and as before feel free to make and share your own!

10 Likes