Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Capture2
All you gotta know.

7 Likes

Clara.

9 Likes

I’ll join in on the fun of this since someone did such a great job on getting all the pics. I’ll spoiler too for good measure.

I can’t do the “everyone” list yet. that’s gonna take too much internal debate power I don’t have at the moment.

3 Likes

oh hey these are always fun. @Unable2Win thanks for putting this together. I’ll join in as well since we are at the end here.

Waifus:

I would literally pay Brewmaster money to let me work for her.

Husbandos:

Or more like bros and less husbandos.

3 Likes

4 Likes

If I edit the tier names, does it change for everyone or only me? I’ve never really used these things before, so I don’t know how they work.

1 Like

2 Likes

my opinion = good
your opinion = shit

4 Likes

probably only for you

1 Like

This game is the best, i wish i could support it more.

2 Likes

Posting is plenty of support. I don’t think money would have added much to my work progress.

6 Likes

I have no idea what the black demonspawn was meant to be, so I left them out.

3 Likes

Does anybody know how to get into the sparkling warehouse in the Capital? I think I missed the explanation from the crazy headband guy.

1 Like

Its just a joke about people seeing a flashing sprite and wanting to interact with it. There is nothing there, sadly.

8 Likes

Oh my God thank you, that was killing me.

Well then, all set to finally move on! Once again, thank you for your hard work!

1 Like

Ah, I now understand how much I share with Pro and his desire to reach unreachable treasure chests now.

6 Likes

Bouta drop a bombshell of a tier list here lads

5 Likes

Besides the above, @Nerds.
In a potential future update (if you ever wanted to add additional post game content) would you be willing to make a fight hall with the stuffing / bloating etc fights? (Such as the Banshee, Djinn / Genie, Brewmaster, possessed Emmie, etc.)

Please tho man add a stuffing sequence for the thief girl ya did us dirty with the godly build up but no visual payoff.

The thief does? Even has a sprite and a picture. Not sure how you might have missed that one. I found it to be a pretty good sequence! Also, weight gain is not my thing, so you would need to make your own game for that sadly! Or at least write to clinko asking him to do it for you.

Lastly, I really don’t like every single girl/ woman having an event. It ruins the specialness of the ones that do. Makes the world a bit more real.

10 Likes

Like Nerds said, it’s just a joke. But if you want to make it stop sparkling and get a little dialogue inspect it when Eloa is in the party

1 Like