Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

I want to thank this whole team for creating something really special!! It’s been fun being along for the ride and waiting for the new updates and seeing what happens next. The writing, characters, and art all do wonders together. The story is as fun as the characters interacting with one another ; the dynamic is perfect! This game now takes up a large chunk of my mind and I’ll remember the characters for a long time (I’ve sketched them often!). Thanks guys, this was an amazing project, I look forward to seeing any future projects or updates in the future!! Huge fan!

32 Likes

I really look at a side character who exists for one segment and go “I want everything to be about you”

7 Likes

To be fair, they do be pretty banger side characters. Zyn I feel like could sweet talk anyone.

1 Like

Your artstyle’s so cute! Especially how you draw their bellies!

2 Likes

The only thing about Zyn I want to see is - Ese stuffing her so big that she can’t steal anything anymore LOL

3 Likes

FIGHT ME

6 Likes

You’re my brother for putting brew and brat in S, but I gotta disown you and cut familial ties for putting Emmie in C.

6 Likes

i had a big idea wen your in the end room ther kan be a dude dat asks you if you want to replay the story but in thr first shed esse is sumond ad is just like wut? and then she joins your party and you kan replaye the game with 4 charecters insted of just 3 it wuld be fun

1 Like

Literally what are you saying

im saying wen you finish the game you unlock to play it agen but with esse in your party

3 Likes

Hey so I did a search of the thread but just to confirm this quest is finished and the questlog is just bugged?

The goblin in the office is fat of pizzas and the mob boss just says ho.

3 Likes

THANK YOU REMRAM MY WONDERFUL FRIEND
ontappy

9 Likes

Haven’t finished the new content so avoiding the majority of the thread for spoilers to drop this bug report; after dropping off Eloa at chuck’s and completing her quest there it never registers that she’s fully left, and the captain can’t take you back to Rebhuhn because he thinks you still need to take Eloa to chuck’s.

Didn’t even realize that the game had been updated. Then I’m looking at Youtube and realize this gem has been finished which surprised me, accidentally saw the ending of the game…now I just need to get the part in the middle where I last left Emmie.

1 Like

It’s super rare to encounter a small rpg maker game, let alone a fetish game, that can let you get super emotionally attached to the characters involved, but here I am, tearing up finally having hit the end of Some Bullshit now that the story is actually complete.

It’s been a wild ride from start to finish, and I can only hope for more in the future; more side stories within the span of this game and more stories set after it. Every moment of this game is golden; the characters are genuine and amusing, the drama is enthralling, and the emotions are heartwrenching. I’m only sad to see the end screen because that means I don’t get to keep going for now.

10 Likes

I have the same bug.

Tried to elucidate somewhat how your characterization trends hit me right in the fetish time and time again. No disrespect to Clara-loving folk, but scenes with these girls on the top two rows always wrecked me.

8 Likes

I was feeling nostalgic so I went back and looked through some of the files of the previous versions. It’s mind blowing just seeing how much new content was added in each new release. I can’t thank ya’ll enough for putting in so much love and passion into this game.

I did notice there was this popup in the Holiday Special that doesn’t show up in later versions. If you don’t mind me asking, was this cut content?

soul_snatcher_gulp_pop_up

10 Likes

Really glad you added more Eloa content

5 Likes

@Nerds
Btw, Nerds, is any idea when you’ll do a QnA? I have some questions thought up but I’m not sure when you’ll want questions sent to ya, or if you and the crew will do a QnA at all tbh.