Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Is there a building north of them you can go into?

I see, you are in that part. Mistake on my part there. Anyway in order to continue just enter a building just north of those three guards (some dialogue should have hinted you to go there, to cause a distraction)

Thanks, I finally figured it out!

1 Like

Maybe this was already mentioned but, had someone thought about making a discord server? It doesnā€™t need to be an official one or created by one of the developers, just something for the community where they could more easily share their opinions or ask for help when they get stuck.

2 Likes

What is the BGM for the Soul Snatcher? Itā€™s catchy as hell.

Also, love her character design. Even if she is one evil spirit.

Do you mean the music for her fight? If so here ya go buddy.

2 Likes

Man, I beat that game and loved it back in the day. I feel silly for not being able to place that, thanks bro.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s it! Awesome, thank you!

1 Like

I want there to be a scene where a goblin accidentally falls into a barrel and is swallowed whole how do I get this scene please help.

first of all you need to have the vore code active (available after bad borken arc) in nordhaven.

Then you have to find the goblin at the inn. If sheā€™s not there try to get some other vore scenes or make sure that the code is active

Decided to drop a new meme in here. I genuinely enjoy this gameā€™s soundtrack. https://youtu.be/GuNvJGYV29A

4 Likes

fun fact: if you for some reason forgot to do the Wippsbruck goblin marketing before entering the end game, itā€™s impossible to get it since all of the NPC disappear as part of the scenario and never appear again. Luckily, by using a save editor itā€™s possible to change the value of marketing games completed, which makes it possible to get the finale of the goblin marketing quest.

1 Like

This was incredibly good, well memeā€™d! And yeah, the soundtrack for this game is amazing and always deserves more love. That it featured some of my favorite tunes both from other games and from the radio is one of the things that made me fall in love with SB.

4 Likes

The Wippsbruck goblin marketing even is completed automatically via progressing in the game. Did you mean another goblin?

Sorry, my bad. I meant Waldhirsch. When I went there after completing the main story, the NPCā€™s still appeared and respond, however the moment I entered any building they all vanished. It seems like the game returned to the Invading Lantrum state, where you canā€™t leave and can only progress further toward the mansion.

1 Like

Ah, now thats a bug! A pretty big one in fact. I will have a think on how to fix it.

5 Likes

You know, it occurred to me how much music both familiar and not that is in the game.
Some of my favorite tracks I like to hear during specific points of the game turn out to be from OTHER games as well.
For example: [blocking for spoilers in case that 1 person didnā€™t play it]

The boss battle with the evil ghost lady is from Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, a game I sadly never played nor had I ever known such a fun bop of a battle tune existed!

Makes one wonder what other tracks one might look up and get inspired to play or listen to?

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a lot of good Nintendo music especially N64 ones like Banjo-Kazooie (docks), Paper Mario (desert place), and Goldeneye (boss battle) to name a few.

I think I remember hearing just the beginning part of Fumblestealth from Venture Bros of all things during that one really good scene.

3 Likes

I was thinking about trying out Disco Elysium for a while and now realizing a few of the tunes in this game is from that is going to make me actually play it soon.

@Nerds I just completed the game.

I feel both sad and extremely happy, iā€™m actually writing this with a wide smile and canā€™t thank you enough for giving usā€¦ no, OFFERING US SUCH A GIFT !

How can i share with you the satisfaction i feel to have lived and experienced such an adventure.

Following or not, additional content or not: Thank You

Whatever you do next either if itā€™s a game or just saying hi, you have gained a bit more than my heart !

(we do jokes as a conclusion, yesā€¦)

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP !

10 Likes