Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

You kind of have to give her the right set up. The first roleplay I did with her I let the AI establish that she’s a glutton that can swallow food whole. The scenario was that I was a merchant and I challenged her to swallow bigger and bigger foods. I had a whole plan that at one point she would accidentally swallow the goblin that was working at my store, so every time I gave a description of something she had just swallowed, I would compare it to the goblin in size, hoping that as she goes bigger and bigger, the only thing left would be the goblin. Instead, she won the bet and said that she wanted a prize, so I told her to pick out anything, and she said that she wanted “a rare meal that only she can eat” as a prize. I was about to direct the conversation to her trying to swallow the goblin, but instead she paused for a bit, then told me “You look like you could be rare…” and when it was established that she wanted to eat me, I tried to redirect it back to my original plan by telling her to spare me and that she could have the goblin instead, but she told me “This goblin is my friend now, and I’ve met a lot of goblins, so it wouldn’t be rare, would it? You, however… I’ve never met anyone as rare as you…” and then you can imagine what happened…

All in all, this AI is scary good at vore and stuffing, the only issue I suppose is that it doesn’t allow NSFW which imo is a little dumb for a chatbot…

1 Like

I just experimented a bit more. It seems that as long as you establish that she’s hungry and a power dynamic, the AI will eventually suggest it on it’s own. It even works with some other characters, although I have yet to try that with Clara

You can literally make AI do anything by giving the scenario that they just did it for no reason at all :joy:

True, but that’s boring. It’s always more fun when the AI comes up with it on its own

1 Like

huh, perhaps I could give that a whirl, thanks for that

Your Emmie A.I. really hit the nail on the head with her description in the game. She really enjoyed eating and vore. You did an excellent job with this one.

1 Like

So I’ve been on character ai for a week now then saw that one of you here made an Emmie. yea… Emmies is gone now :frowning: All hail ETV!!!
Eh, vore fan here couldn’t help it. Didn’t take long but I did make Emmie cry :frowning: broke my heart, a little. She really doesn’t want to eat someone. Basically had to give the memories that she enjoyed it.

I also made my self ETV’s host…

2 Likes

Thought some of you might be interested in this. perhaps I could try different prompts but I got Character Ai to draw Clara in a different art style. I Wonder If I can get it to draw Emmie as well?

7 Likes

Clara would have been tickled pink seeing this picture. Pretty awesome.

1 Like

pro
prometheus taggart

3 Likes

I’ve found myself listening to Rick James and on the album cover he has a very familiar outfit…

7 Likes

I just thought of a terrible meme to make in ms paint once I replay the part it’s based on(just got the sailing port back)

Oh God…this is the most hilarious and disturbing thing I’ve seen in a while.

I’ve become so much like Prometheus Taggart it’s scary. I wear grey capes, verbally assault women, and physically assault my friends. When I look in the mirror, I can’t help but say “私はクソ最高です” (which means i’m the fucking greatest in american.) I grew my hair out long because I don’t care so now I have to wear it in a messy edgy hairstyle and I don’t care what people think so shut fuck up Clara! I always leave an open wound on my cheek, and go out of my way to show it to everyone so they are reminded that I am in control. When I see people letting their dogs eat a lot I get mad at them for not having someone like me to stop them. I can’t have sex with my girlfriend anymore without forcing her to dress up as Heidi, who just reminds me of Emmie. When I order fast food, I refuse to order regular sized amounts in case extremely gluttonous women join me. I just keep moving forward, until I manage to save Lantrum and fulfill my promise.

6 Likes

Love the activity that is still happening on this amazing thread.

But fellas. It’s that time of year again. It’s March 15th.

11 Likes

Found this post and all I could think about was this as emmie, esse and clara as the cop

1 Like

average sb fight

18 Likes

Where were the burp contests located again? I have only found the first one in Bierbrunnan, no luck since

I hope I’m remembering correctly, but the second one should be in the big tavern on the west side of the Capital, not sure when it unlocks but the gang needs to be back together so probably right after Bad Borken and the final one is right at the end of the game during the party after Clara’s section concludes. I believe it will trigger automatically if you’ve done the previous burping contests.

1 Like