Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

wiggles eyebrows

1 Like

Oh, yes please!! This could be my new favorite!

I, for one, welcome our new robot AI overlords

You should try creating one for Goblin BM. This is pretty good.

1 Like

Ooh, maybe. That’s a good idea. I’d have to tediously dig through YouTube playthroughs and brush up on her lore, though; I can’t remember too much about her actual personality beyond her greed, and that’s kind of needed for it to work.

Thank you for making this, I’ve been having a lot of fun with it! This is the amusing conclusion to a Clara adventure that really went off the rails :laughing: It all started with her over indulging in chocolate croissants…

3 Likes

Recently uploaded the first chapter of my fanmade story, taking place 9 years prior to the events of the game and following a young Clara in her rise to dominant Inquisitor-dom. Features two drawings as well.

1 Like

I’m sorry Nerds, I just couldn’t help myself after having been denied this the whole game

2 Likes

The evil of which you people are using this for brings immense warmth to my cold heart.

2 Likes

Oh yes, you’ve truly created something beautiful and terrifying

Jesus dude. You’re a fiend :sob:

1 Like

Hey now, I just let the bot do its thing

Get Clinko on an Emmie AI and he won’t talk to humans again.

3 Likes

It’s actually quite funny you mention that… Just finished this. Emmie AI. Please be good to her. Or don’t. I can’t stop you.

8 Likes

well well well … >:)

1 Like

too bad your AI weren’t programmed to know the other characters or know the events in the game hahahah

1 Like

Yeah, that would be too hard unfortunately. I programmed Emmie to have a pretty detailed understanding of her magic, and a vague explanation of how she acquired it, but didn’t really have the room or power to take it much further than that.

1 Like

Dude, this Emmie AI is even more terrifying. At least with Clara I had to use a lot of asterisks to coax her into it. With Emmie I just set out to do a regular stuffing scenario and she demanded to eat me by herself.

Clinko will be happy with this

4 Likes

Ooooo my second fav in the group! Esse first clara 4th when just thr four

1 Like

Im still trying to get her to do it to me.

1 Like