Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Oh yes! Love this idea. Added!!!

Pro’s nightmare scenario will pursue him even when he’s dreaming of his own job and cooking

1 Like

Can anyone remind me of the specifics:

How dis Essie get her body again? Was that her original body/shes always looked like that or did they find a replacement body from someone else?

1 Like

Her current body is a body of her former handmaiden. As for the body she had in the flashbacks, it’s likely it’s just a random human she summoned herself into

1 Like

Gotcha thanks!! In my minds eye it looked a lot like her old body in the past flashbacks so I was confused about that.

How about an AU where Esse possessed Clara and she abuses her position to punish some criminals in a rather… unorthodox manner.

3 Likes

are there any official design sheets for the SB characters?

Not caught up just yet, but I love the (whatever the cult town)'s theme, anyone know the name of it?

1 Like

I was thinking of Clara barging in on Duquesne for her deal she had with him at the Lantrum Party and she finally has enough of him and just eats him. Maybe some of his artwork will also be with him in his final moments.

1 Like

Maybe not the most popular take here, but I want more Clara. Other than that, maybe some unwilling, reluctant, or accidental preds would be nice

2 Likes

Not at all. Clara is best girl.

3 Likes

Keep em coming y’all. This is good material. Can’t promise it’ll all be in whatever for the first release takes but I can always come back and do an update with additions!

New SB tierlis idea:skill tier list

Feast your eyes on my terrible tastes. :smirk:

My Waifu Tierlist

My Husbando Tierlist

3 Likes

We did it ManRichard fans, Btier

1 Like

Man Dick’s existence implies Woman Dick

Best girl pick is extremely based

2 Likes

20 Likes

You think Emmie would be into “Eat Your Friends Day”?

1 Like