Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

lilacor would have been so much better if it was a market gardener

1 Like

I just realized something, what foes the I in IPA stand for in the SBverse?

Still called India, they made a joke about it during the brewery tour.

1 Like

Thanks, honestly forgot since that was a while ago(curse you short term memory)

SB but I assign the main 4 a Disco Elysium skill that would be their main one

Emmie - Electrochemistry
This one is pretty self explanatory considering her eating habits (which she often gets a bit carried away by) and her drinking. Not sure if she can out-drink Harry, but she’d get close.

Pro - Interfacing
The endless desire to interact with things, unlock locks, open chests and drawers…you simply can’t not imagine Pro. Along with the Jamrock Shuffle thought, this is definitely the main Skill he lives by.

Clara - Composure
Maybe an odd pick, but it definitely fits her antics the best. Trying to keep shit together, denying any embarrassing stuff with the straightest possible face just screams composure. (Though it fails often, in her case.)

Esse - Encyclopedia
Thousand years out of the mortal realm be damned, this woman-demon is still the most knowledgeable out of every main character. Be it legal stuff, ancient glyphs or wine flavours, it is all still in there, every piece of information ready to use.

8 Likes

These are very enjoyable. I think pro might be espirit de corps as well. A guard and a policeman are pretty similar at lesst in the context I wrote. Other characters are a bit harder, especially if they are just there for fetish purposes, hah.

3 Likes

I am completely blanking on Heidi, but Chuck would be Suggestion (convincing many hot women to overeat isn’t something everyone can do), Laus is Authority or Drama, the Architects are Conceptualization (building up buildings and …other forms of architecture does require an artistic sense), Eloa is Physical Instrument (big buff protein-devouring lady), Zyn is Savoir Faire, the fairy queen is Esprit De Corps (a corporate-run kingdom counts for that i hope) and Deuter is Endurance (it takes quite the nerve to put up with Laus for so long)

5 Likes

Turns out working on RPGMAKER is a lot of fun. It’s mostly just problem solving but now that I understand how it works, the whole thing moves faster than I thought it would.
So far I have an intro programmed! Basically the opening cutscenes leading up to the scenario selection (Pros mind) is set up.
Feel free to throw more potential ideas at me for scenarios/moments! I’ve still got a long road ahead!

2 Likes

add a segment where pro shreds the hardest guitar solo known to man

not for any fetish reasons, he is just the coolest even in his mind

3 Likes

Didn’t read everything leading up to this moment but have you thought about bouncing ideas off of Clinko? Maybe you’ll have better luck fleshing out ideas with him because he did this already at least once before.

This post cannot be view from the UK.

terf island back at it again

2 Likes

I am curious and conducting market research:

• Emmie
  • Clara
  • Other (Eloa, Heidi, Goblin Brewmaster etc)

0 voters

If you want, post your reason below as well, especially if you select other.

6 Likes

im the first vote so emmie wins by being first here clinko wins EMMIE CAMPEO DU MUNDO :trophy:

21 Likes

A compelling argument.

6 Likes

I’m a Big Heidi fan.

5 Likes

loud burps, fat gut and very capable of killing me. what’s not to love (Clara)

5 Likes

Gotta throw in a vote for best demon Esse.

3 Likes

Emmie is a nice lady who eats a lot

6 Likes

I normally browse this forum logged out of my account, but if I didn’t step up and log in now? When Clara is at stake? How could I look myself in the eye ever again?

6 Likes