Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

How do i turn on the vore?

Once you reach Nordhaven and finish the main quest on the research lab go back to the bar in town. You should see a guy in a blue cultist robe there. Talk to him with Emmie in front of the party and you’ll be able to give him a code. First give him Chucks code (it’s the number Chuck asked about a few times) which unlocks the party room sidequest. After that talk to him again (with Emmie still in front) you’ll be able to give him another code. Put in 888888. This will activate all vore scenes for the rest of the game.

4 Likes

Do y’all think the SB characters can survive the Grimace shake?

Emmie and Esse might be able to, everyone else though …

3 Likes

With the amount of sugar in that, I wouldn’t put it past the Inquisitor to come out of it.

4 Likes

Remember that time I made a really long text wall and somewhere in that text wall I said I didn’t like Clara? Well, I’ve converted. I have seen the light!

Clara’s pretty dope.

9 Likes

Clara did have that ancient weird chocolate during the museum side quest. The one that overloads your brain with serotonin. She came out of that pretty well.

3 Likes

really miss having SB game updates

9 Likes

We have to wait for the ManRichard update

1 Like

What made you come to this enlightening conclusion?

It’s nice that this place is still active though. Always cool seeing more fan content inspired by SB’s official stuff.

Hello people i just wanna ask if this game has weight gain or it’s just stuffing

It does though the stuffing is more the major focus here. Most of the weight gain content is centered around the side characters; none of the main cast will permanently gain weight. One of the main characters does technically gain weight, though her gimmick is that she works it all off extremely quickly, so in that regard it’s more similar to stuffing than to “actual weight gain”.

4 Likes

Oh not my type of games but it seems interesting though
Thank u bro

I was looking at some Clara memes last night, when a thing down in my taskbar notified me it was World Chocolate Day. Serendipity, man. Anyway, I may be a day late now, but Happy Chocolate Day to one and all! :chocolate_bar: It totally deserves to be a holiday in the SB universe imo. It was great seeing that recent crop of Clara-focused fan content spring up here, looking forward to more some day!

6 Likes

Been enjoying the game so far, you’ve inspired me to look into starting my own project

8 Likes

Hi Im stuck here and idk what to do cause last night I didn’t notice and saved… and its my only save file. :sweat_smile:

PRAY TO ESSE AND IT SHALL BE FIXED in all seriousness sorry to hear

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, it must be pretty frustrating. I’m not sure how this happened, but if you want, you can send me the save file and I’ll fix it for you.

1 Like

If this isn’t much trouble for you, could you tell me how to share a game save file?