Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

exactly, it’s so much more moral and honorable

1 Like

Since I’ve seen a couple people call her this recently, just wanted to remind folks that Esse is specifically the demon of hunger, not gluttony. The gluttony seems to be a logical consequence/side-effect of her main schtick, hunger, but given its prominence wherever, whenever Esse is involved, it’s easy to construe it as her focus. Of course, I might be misreading what you guys are saying as saying she’s “a” rather than “the” demon of gluttony could be seen as true in the sense that she’s a gluttonous demon that tends to end up surrounded by gluttony. In which case, sorry if I’m looking at these posts wrong.

1 Like

Yes. That very scene happened because of his bastardry.

1 Like

Nice work! Yeah its def different. Planning a section based off this concept though!

1 Like

I for one would love to see some Eloa vore. Perhaps some pirates land on the island in an attempt to take it over and its up to Eloa to save the island.

You could really go anyway you want with this but a little scenario I thought up was that the pirates land on the island and round up all the villagers except Eloa. Where is she? Well, she was off in a food coma on the other side of the island after a big post-hunt binge. when she makes her way back to the island she finds that all the other girls are tied up and captured. She could knock out the guards but who knows, they could wake up and alert the others. It seems a more permanent solution is required. Once she defeats enough guards and makes her way to the captured girls, she frees them. The angry villagers go out and round up all the remaining pirates to bring them back to Eloa so they can meet the same fate as the others.

In terms of gameplay, I guess it could be a stealth mission, sneaking up on the guards and eating them, maybe battling a few as well. Idk, im not a game designer.

Well thats just an idea, anything with Eloa would be great, the only in game vore event for her was the implied scene at the ending with her eating the fairy.

Looking forward to playing this special, I’ve read some great suggestions so far. :smiley:

5 Likes

Been a while since I was last here…

My vote is for the brewmaster. But I fully know she won’t win (despite my vote for her), so if I had a second vote it would be Clara. I like Emmie. Without Emmie there’s no SB. But I like Clara as the contrast to Emmie.

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking: interesting… let’s see what I can do!

2 Likes

Sounds like something’s brewing here! I’m all for it. Good luck on these fancy schmancy thingamajigs, weirdshit119!

1 Like

I just uploaded another Some Bullshit story, but this time it involves everyone’s favourite sucrose gobbler. Any comments and feedback would be appreciated. An Unlikely Apprentice by Somethingthatexists4 on DeviantArt

3 Likes

I dunno if I’m alone in this, but since playings Some Bullshit, I feel like the rest of RPG Games use Emmie as the icon:

22 Likes

I have been interested in playing this game for sometime and when I try to open the file I am getting a system error due to nw_elf.dll. I downloaded the nw file and now when i try to open the game.exe file in 7zip nothing happens. Can anyone tell me what is going on?

1 Like

Did you extract the files? Generally if they’re compressed they don’t work correctly.

1 Like

I am so very dumb. I finally got it working. Thank you!!

1 Like

Does the game save automatically?

1 Like

No, you’ll need to save it yourself. You have twenty slots to work with and can always swap out save folders if you ever need more space.

1 Like

How is saving done? Do you have to hit esc and do it from there?

1 Like

Just hit the x key to open the menu. Then move down to save and select it to open the slots.

1 Like

very much appreciated

1 Like

Just out of curiosity is the game file on the itch.io contain the newest updates?

1 Like

Yes the itch page should have the latest fully updated version. It also contains the two holiday specials which I’d recommend playing after finishing the game.

2 Likes