Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

She did not got enough love

3 Likes

Why did Clara not get an Inquisitor hat? She could have looked so cool

Do I dare bring up this topic within the SB fandom? The dreaded topic of shipping

2 Likes

I ship Clara/Emmie.

I am prepared for whatever mob comes to attack me.

1 Like

I would ship brewmaster with Ocean mail, because air would be hella expensive

4 Likes

Clara is just a good character. Diverse. Can something way. (As it turned out, dyslexia affects not only speech) But it seems like Clara is this strong woman with naive features. Often behaves like a child, but at the same time adheres to the image of the inquisitor. Maybe I’m just trying to find something deep instead of just saying “She’s cool, I like it.”
(I hope the translator and my inattention did not turn the text into meaningless nonsense. Okay, I already noticed translation errors and it sounds like nonsense.)

4 Likes

I agree with you, she is a character with high personality. I know that sometimes it’s Hard to write in English, it’s not my maternal language too.

A crackship I have is ClarAxborken ghost because I accidentally found out them could be stunned with Dominate

Don’t worry about the translation, my man, your sentiment and feelings came through no problem. I am glad you enjoyed Clara’s character.

4 Likes

clara truly is one of the characters of some bullshit

3 Likes

Emmie is great too, but there’s something about Clara’s denial to stuff herself that draws me a little bit more to her.

2 Likes

Probably it’s because of her personality and her characterization, using tighter and shorter clothes, more style too, makes she a rich character

You know, a SB-verse detective game similar to Disco Elysium would slap so hard

6 Likes

on the clara emmie question, I prefer clara’s character archetype, but a girl craving meat is just so much hotter to me that emmie edged her out most of the time. though I definitely get the appeal of a character having stereotypical feminine gluttony.

6 Likes

Hopefully one of these days if the developer makes an sequel in SB, there’ll be a replayable mini-game where Clara eats every candy in the factory like she did at Emmie’s party. Only that she’ll be doing her first Vore feast. Her stomach has already grown big enough to be able to do that. Well, not as big as Emmie’s, but still.

2 Likes

Clara vore is all I live for. I was so mad that there was no vore scenes with her in the final update despite her coming so close to it this is an exaggeration btw, I loved the update

I love Emmie, but there is something about a character denying their impulses that just strikes a more intense chord for me. Not to mention the fact that (ending spoiler) though the vore scene for Emmie was one of the best scenes I’ve ever witnessed, if it was Clara I would have absolutely lost my mind. It was amazing to see Emmie’s gluttony reach those levels, but if it were Clara there would be the added fact that Clara has zero magical abilities, and that in her case it would truly just be out of sheer gluttony.

Additionally, I was never a fan of universes where vore was widespread, with people casually talking about pred and prey in every day conversations and such. Instead I always preferred for the vore to be surprising or unexpected, but at the very least recognized as out-of-the-norm. The world of SB is perfect in that regard, where vore is not really something that exists, but is possible (even if very rarely) given the established biomechanics required for stuffing (not to mention that vore + stuffing is my favorite).

This brings me to my main point on why Clara is so perfect. While I do not mean to call Emmie stupid by any means, she can be rather ditzy a lot of the time, and though I think she understands the impact of vore, she would avoid thinking about it too much and just brush it off. On the other hand there is Esse, who would most definitely realize the impact of such an action fully, but she revels in that sort of sadism if she feels it is justified. Perfectly in the middle is Clara, who would understand the severity of such actions, but it would also throw her into moral turmoil as she would also recognize that this is not normal. Coupled with the reasons above, Clara engaging in vore would also exacerbate her internal conflict with herself, since she wouldn’t be brought to such lengths by some magical craving for energy, but purely by her own gluttony.

In that way, categorizing Emmie’s potential relationship with vore and gluttony as an action of pure animal instincts, as in the potential prey would not be all that different from any other piece of food that she would eat. In contrast, Esse’s relationship with vore and gluttony is almost completely supernatural/cosmic. Though she does need to eat large amounts of food to sustain her power, being the literal personification of gluttony, her own gluttony is ironically less of a character trait and rather a simple modus operandi. Given her excessive revelry in vore, for her it is completely a powerplay and a political tool, bringing the whole concept closer to political assassination and sadism rather than an extension of biological function or desire. Clara is thus the golden mean, perfectly situated between heaven and earth, as though she is someone of high intellect and strict moral character, her base desires of gluttony overpower even that. She would also be aware of the power dynamics that would play part in a situation when her lack of control over her own gluttony resulted in a transcendence of paradigm, treating a person as food. Clara would provide that perfect mix of moral conflict and sadistic (though guilty) enjoyment as she did during the whole Gemuse segment, recognizing their sentience but prioritizing the satisfaction of her own desires.

Needlessly long rant aside, Clara has had a lot of moments that serve as ideal buildup to do vore. Her being the perfect potential pred makes it all the more sad that she is the only one of the main girls to not have any content in the game despite her being the only truly cannon pred in the game if you consider the island

14 Likes

2 Likes

So, weirdshit119’s request for vore scenarios gave me the irresistable urge to write a short fanfic. (I believe it’s different from weirdshit119’s plans. Still, as you’ve guessed, it definitely features vore.) It’s entitled “The Return of the Brewmaster,” and I hope everyone likes it.

5 Likes

should’ve taken up a real job like Deuter Agonis. You know, killer for hire

3 Likes

Normally, I’m not a big fan of vore in general [mostly for the belly of it though for obvious reasons. lol] But I quite like your reasoning and logic applied here.
Personally I think the more simpler idea would be having Esse be able to canon-vore, given she’s a demon of gluttony so that’s perfectly up her alley.

2 Likes