Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Hell yeah, welcome to the fanart club :0

3 Likes

Yeah boiiiiii!!!

Might consider making more fan art once Iā€™ve finished my second playthrough of SB. Any suggestions of who I should draw (besides Pro)?

4 Likes

You need to draw Clara, 100%

7 Likes

Lol Iā€™ll consider her. Almost done with my second playthrough so Iā€™ll get to drawing again soon. No guarantees itā€™ll be Clara tho lmao.

2 Likes

lmao. Love the notes on him in the upper right too, great job!

4 Likes

I canā€™t believe people are doing more than one playthrough, this game is too long for that hah.

I also appreciate the fan art, I never expected I would get any, so itā€™s always a nice surprise when somebody decides to make some.

9 Likes

Iā€™m at least doing two, one each for the ā€œNiceā€ and ā€œNaughtyā€ paths. While I definitely prefer one over the other myself you stuffed enough content in both that itā€™s genuinely fun to see what both have in store!

5 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve legit sunk about 20 hours into my current playthrough. Iā€™m pot-committed to it.

(though I am a little salty about missing that one memory when first staying in Wippsbruck. The permanence of it feels like an unwelcome ā€œgotchaā€ moment. Hurrumph.)

5 Likes

Iā€™m replaying the game for the sake of testing mods on it. I also want to check out the pure route for Emmie!

2 Likes

Ok, so I am on the deserted island section and I need to find Pro and Clara, what do I need to do to progress?

Welcome to the jungle! After getting Emmie back on her feet youā€™ll find yourself in a jungle that serves as a central point for a lot of connected areas. For now though, there should be some other beaches that should help guide you towards finding Clara.

1 Like

Ok, I knew I shouldā€™ve been more specific, Iā€™ve just found the other sailors on the west landing, and they mentioned something about ā€œwatching from the treesā€.

I also need to know what things are edible in the jungle in case I missed any of them that would trigger a story event.

Basically everything that isnā€™t a tree or shrub. If it isnā€™t green or brown try clicking on it, also there should be another shore where you can find Clara roughly towards the bottom left of the main jungle area.

I literally made an account just to say I absolutely adore the game. The writing is fantastic and hillarious. Cracked up several times, and was never without a smile. Iā€™m not even particularly into WG (more into other kinds fo expansion, but thatā€™s neither here nor there) but I found out about this from someone in a discord. Top notch, thanks for the great time and I hope thereā€™ll be more in the future!

2 Likes

Finally finished the main storyline for now, can someone reply to this mesage with all the brewery locations so I can finish that sidequest? Its taking me way to much time to figure out.

There are two in Lantrum (one in the village and the other in the fishing town), if you missed out on them, you can always go back to the dock in Beirbrunum and there should be a person there thatā€™ll allow you to go back.

Thereā€™s one in Whippsbruck that is mandatory and youā€™ll always get it.

The delivery jobs you do for the goblin guild in the Capital counts as a point.

Thereā€™s one in Nordenhaven, however the tavern there doesnā€™t want beer so youā€™ll have to go to the abandoned lab and find mystery juice behind the ice wall in the kitchen. Once you give the stuff back to the inn, youā€™ll have to sneak to the house next to Serenipity and drink all the wine there. Once thatā€™s done, you get your point.

The last one is on the islands from the last update. You can only get the point if you do all the side quests on the island (Claraā€™s stomach dungeon, goblinā€™s quest, and Eloaā€™s quest) once thatā€™s done. Youā€™ll get your point.

P.S. Yes, there are currently only 6 marketing points you can get atm.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for listing them. Iā€™ve been missing a point since forever, and I got it with your list.

Someone really should make a text walkthrough for this game. Maybe Iā€™ll make one once the gameā€™s fully done and finished? (If that day ever comes. Feels like itā€™s just gonna keep coming out forever. Not like thatā€™s a bad thing, lol.)

1 Like

No problem

(Also holy hell 800 replies on this one project!)

Ok, I have some questions

1. Whatā€™s the purpose of the ā€œLiteral garbageā€ item
  2. How do I activate the event with the shady looking guy on the roof of the Nordenhaven inn?
  3. Iā€™ve heard of some sort of ā€œmochi monsterā€ quest, how do I activate that one?
  4. I also completed the 6 beer points, but there has to be something else, Iā€™ve looked into the gameā€™s files and found an image of Emmie gulping down a gobling. Unless that image is unused for now.
  1. To make fun of Pro.
  2. Talk to the mob boss back in the Capital.
  3. Talk to the mob boss back in the Capital.
  4. That is part of the island BBQ event if you are a bad girl and have a lot of bad girl points.
2 Likes