Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Another update so soon?! Amazing! Time to play through the ship sequence for the 8th time to get ready…

Also I’ll echo what others have said lately about being a fan of the game being stuffing-oriented; wg is nice but stuffing is my absolute favorite.

1 Like

I mean, I’m not even into the stuffing angle as much as some of the other commenters, but man, this game is dope, so I’m pretty pumped to hear an update is on the horizon.

Update 8 - The Big City:
FINALLY our heroes have arrived to the big city. Their quest is complete and Pro can relax and go on vacation… except not! The city is locked down with a major conspiracy afoot! How will the duo get in front of the King to deliver the letter and their plea for assistance to retake their hometown if they can’t even go outside to get a drink of beer?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/obugt2blvfepc5s/Some_Bullshit_v.81.7z/file

Please see update number 8 to my game containing the Capital. This is by far my biggest update containing a bunch of new features like expanded combat and a replay scene tool which you unlock at the conclusion of the chapter plot. There is also a sidequest at the end that I recommend you don’t skip! Remember to save often, you never know when your new favorite scene can be around corner. And if you do have ideas or notice any bugs, please let me know, bugs can sneak in the most unexpected ways.

A very special thanks to Clinko,James and all my other testers for helping make the game playable so quickly! Plus all the extra art assets are every welcome.

One thing to note, I am still working on this update, there will be another patch in the coming month. I sadly did not get to all the post chapter I wanted to but my free time will be more restricted in the coming weeks. So instead of delaying this update even further, I figured it would be okay to release now so people don’t need to wait for some overall smaller optional additions. It already is bigger than any other release, so hopefully you can forgive my haste! From that haste you may notice a couple small things, like the title screen not being full updated to reflect the new chapter! Works in progress I apologize!

Remember, YOU CAN CARRY YOUR SAVES FROM THE OLD VERSION. Simply go to where you first installed the game, look for the folder titled “save” and copy and paste that into where you installed the new version. You do not need replay the entire thing.

10 Likes

Haven’t even downloaded the update yet and a replay tool already massively improves the game. Can’t wait to play it!

Yes, not every scene is replayable, but I think I grabbed the big ones. Also, I tried to make it worth it to watch each scene again. There will be some rewards for doing that, though not implemented fully yet. The city is meant to be a place we come back to all the time.

I’m really sorry, because I went to work recently (I was living at home in February because of covid-19, so I had time to make a mobile app).I will try adding joysticks to the latest version of the game this week or so.I will also upload the Android Studio project files if the original author agrees.

1 Like

I really liked the cooking minigame, but I noticed a bug in it. If you punch the dough for the cinnamon rolls, then throw them out and make more, you only have to do one punch on the second batch. Maybe the counter doesn’t reset. Anyway, I find this game to be very well-paced and punchy. Good luck with future development!

1 Like

Okay so I am having a Little problem with my saves I think Because when I opened my game the text looks like this

and when I delete my saves and play the game from the start this keeps happening so I am at a lost because the game works great it just when I save and close my game and reopen it my text looks like that.

Well, I just finished the new update and it’s great, honestly the storybuilding in this game is great and I’m not here just for the bellies, altough they’re a great bonus, it was a big update indeed, but I would like to point some few weak points in the gameplay, just one thing at the moment: the fact that Emmie cannot be hit by enemies could lead to a loop if you’re stuck on a fight and she is alone with no power points, food to consume or battle points, you can gain battle points and use them to revive an ally but this is really hard and the fact that she cannot die leaves you with just 2 choises, you gain 2 battle points per move or just reset the game and replay, and it just ruins the experience.

Also, I gave you my hearth and you broke it in pieces and throw it to the trash, how dare u make Clara lost her weight, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Nah, just joking, I loved to see her back and as a party member now, yeah the fact that she can lost weight that fast it’s a bit shocking since I expected her to be the one who will be gaining weight through all the adventure, but yeah, nothing can’t be perfect, also, I think the choosen to be gainin weight Is Ellie, speaking of, damn, the drawings on that memories were lit, I would loved to see a few more like the first time Clara gained weight or after the cooking competition, if my crush on Clara has not been well stablished at this point.

Great update, I will be waiting for the next one.

1 Like

Slight aside, but with games like this, Apostles, the Weighting Game etc dare I say it feels like we’re hitting a golden age here - or at the very least a hot streak of games!

Kudos to you and your great game @Nerds!

3 Likes

Hey Fuzzd22, I am not sure what is going on there. Looks like for some reason all of your E’s are busted along with some other letters. Maybe a fresh reinstall should help? I’ll try googling around but I didn’t do anything particularly different from previous releases.

I tried reinstall the game and I think it maybe my save flies from the old game may have gotten corrupted and when I move the files to the new game Corrupts moved with it.

1 Like

Ah, I am sorry to hear that. Not trying to waste your time having you replay it a bunch to get to the new content.

Great update indeed. Really major improvement since last patch. But I have several questions.
1)I still have snowing effect in several locations where is no snow around and in houses. Is there anyway to fix it? Not much problem but kinda annoying.

2) Is there any way to get into building with sparkling inside?[
3) What should I do with quest from mafia’s base owner? I don’t get it.
4) is there any combat/access profit of having Inquisitor fat or it’s just fetish thingy?

Thanks again for this game. Quite rare masterpiece in pile of WG games.

Ayyyyyyyyyy. ::grinning:

1 Like
  1. Try going back to Wippsbruck and go inside there. That will fix it. I’ve also made it harder to get that effect going forward.
  1. Nope, something for later

2. He doesn’t have an implemented quest yet, just something for later and to make the city feel more alive. You can also say hello to his pet goblin. Also a cool elevator!

3. Nope, she gets fat just for you people. Also because no human should be able to eat that amount of sweets and come out unharmed!

IMO it will be cool if she had that weight more or less permanent or she won’t be available to go lower if she gain next weight level. For example, her stock weight is lvl 1, her current fat state is lvl 2. If she gets fat to level 3, she won’t be able to go to level 1 or it will be possible by choosing different options in dialogs or some rare consumables.
Also it will be cool if she got some unique moves depending on her state. Like when joined, there was line about lowering Pro’s attacking capabilities, so might be good idea to reverse it if Clara gets more fat than usual while she gets some defensive tactics instead.

Anyway it’s just gameplay mechanics. Whether you change them or not it will be anyway, since main unique part of this game is its plot.

1 Like

I am happy people like the plot. I tried to make sure it was not too overbearing, especially during the big reveal at the end of the chapter. I wasn’t sure how much people wanted to read without some sort of food consumption being involved.

Another solid update! I was so sad when the “end of beta” message came up, but then it turned out I still had an hour+ of lore and side quests to get through. Then, when I went back through with my Purity save, I found a bunch of stuff I missed along the way! So that’s awesome. Pro’s character is growing even more on me, he truly is fucking awesome :dark_sunglasses:

Oh and I wasn’t sure how the combat would work with another person on the team since the combat dynamic with Pro and Emmy is so unique, but Clara fits so nicely as a glass cannon and debuffer, awesome job balancing that. Looking forward to seeing how powerful she is with Sugar Rush active…

One thing I noticed is that you can leave Ellie’s room without swallowing the necklace, and there doesn’t seem to be a way to get back to it. Is that an intended way to say “No” to ETV? Or is that a bug that might cause issues down the line if you skipped that scene? I could see there being narrative consequences to Emmy breaking her promise, which would be cool, but FYI I skipped it accidentally so it might be a good idea to let people know what they’re committing to before they leave the room.

Oh and the VERY FIRST music I got in the elevator was Never Gonna Give You Up!! Congrats on bringing Rickrolling back into style :sunglasses:

Ah, I accidentally left in the old “end of beta message!” Thank you for letting me know, I’ve removed that. I am glad the angry grump is getting some fans. This was probably the least amount of Pro we got in an update too! (Maybe that is why he is more popular?)

Also as for the door, that is a bug, I never enabled the switch that blocks you before getting the necklace. It won’t impact your saves, so just assume it was swallowed. My bad if it leads to some confusion, though skipping the thing and going through the door was a good idea to implement! But I have designed it to assume she swallowed it sadly. Whoops!

Thank you for playing and the bugs + feedback.

1 Like