Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Hmm, I am not sure the best way to support the android version as I cant play test it myself. The mechanics work where left and right is remapped to move you once in a diagonal down in that direction.
So if you hit left, it moves you lower left. Also the character is constantly moving down, overwriting other commands. How do you move on the android, do you select where you want to go and then the character runs to it? That would probably be non functioning as it’s set up now.

Ya right now it is a click and go. If we could get a “joystick” it would help for that and the doors.

Hopefully not bothering you at the time, but you say that if there’s a problem you can add a Joystick to it, and now the snow part it’s a problem and I would love to keep playing :frowning: could you add a joystick please?

not sure if i’m replying correctly, as i just made an account today for the sole purpose of telling you that this is the best game i’ve played on this website thus far. (not sure how many times you’ve heard this line, so i’m not sure how impactful it is, but trust me–i’ve played tons of games off of this website after having lurked for a few months, and this is by far the highest tier in terms of story and writing when it comes to kink games like this, which is the most important element (in my opinion, at least) to kink stuff. plus, the humor you sprinkled in is also fantastic. i don’t normally laugh at games like this, but Pro breaking character to be a super generic badass wearing shitty shades, and the bandits knowingly being terrible at their jobs, among plenty of other scenes… all of it was surprisingly hilarious!)

but yeah, i love the characters you’ve introduced, the amount of depth and detail you’ve put into the whole gluttony vs purity distinction, and by god the SCENES. brother, let me tell you. my fetish is actually burping, with stuffing coming in second, and the situations you’ve used, paired with the adorably ditzy and perky girl (my fuggin favorite archetype) were simple dreams of mine. the whole context behind learning the belch ability, and the dialogues with the blue-haired girl changing after progressing further in the story, showing her getting more into burping alongside Emilia, GOD DUDE. i loved all of it, as well as plenty of other scenes that i’m not going to go into further to save myself some time.

point is, i love what you’re doing here, and i’m genuinely excited to see what more you have coming. keep it up, you’re a legend!

(also, just to dip my toes into democracy… i was thinking that if the Inquisitor goes further down this rabbit hole of gluttony herself, i think some sort of conflict between her and Emmie over this subject would be real nice. you’ve probably had some ideas yourself, but one that i was thinking of was maybe the Inquisitor downs some fizzy beverage or eats too much or something, and starts belching. if Emmie’s on the pure route, she could maybe laugh at or scold the Inquisitor for hypocrisy and lack of manners. if Emmie’s on the glutton route, but hasn’t learned belch/hasn’t upgraded it to a certain degree, she’d challenge the Inquisitor to a contest and lose. and if Emmie’s on the glutton route and has a maxed-out belch skill, she could absolutely destroy the Inquisitor. i think this could lead to some GOLDEN dialogue, but i’m not sure. up to you, man! you’re the legend, not me. and on the off-chance that you do end up using this idea, don’t worry about credit, i’m just a fair lurker.)

good luck on your future endeavors, and thank you so much for blessing us with this gem! looking forward to later updates!

6 Likes

Thanks dude! I am glad you liked it. And I am not that humble, I love compliments. They drive me to make the game better and better to live up to expectations.

And I will certainly have some scenes between the two going forward.

2 Likes

during extration this error showed…arg_notsupprtedexception.

I think that is an error with whatever you are using to unzip the file. Something related to 7zip from googling? I would take a look into that.

Besides the troubleshooting help, I did want to let everybody know that the update is coming along very nicely. The required part of the chapter with plot progression and all that is nearly complete. However, the sidequests and other important bits like the scene replay that are to round out the update and make it more content dense are not yet finished. I am targeting early May as the release date. This update should have much more content than any other I’ve made before, and I hope you will get to play it soon.

5 Likes

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but will that be the final update? Also I’m glad to hear it’s coming along so well!

Oh no, there is a lot more planned of the game after then. But this update has the big city which has been the main goal for so long, it would be a shame if there wasn’t a lot to do in it.

4 Likes

So, I finally got around to playing the latest update, I’m at the end of the boat part.

Please tell me that Inspector Van Damm will return, and continue her whirlwind tour of deserts, I have a soft spot for the domineering types that are weak to sweets

1 Like

I will say this only once:

Inspector Van Damm is a keeper.

I hope to see plenty more of her and her Weight Gain progression.

Also, Hope to finally see Emmie on a weight gain journey as well.

Anyone who agrees with me, gimmie a Hell Yeah.

6 Likes

Seconding that Van Damm gets ballooned

2 Likes

Hell yeah (i need twenty characters for the message)

image i cant move after the dialogue

1 Like

I made an account just now just so that I could comment on your post. I think you’ve done a wonderful job with this game. The characters are well written, it has a lot of humor, and the combat is very manageable for those of us who just want to get to the bellies. Despite what others have been saying, I absolutely love how the game is stuffing-based rather than weight gain-based, and I’m really liking how she’s developing as a glutton, even swallowing a lot of stuff whole. Having said that, I am eagerly awaiting your next update!

4 Likes

Gotta say, this last update was probably the best yet.
I loved the whole romance side plot, and how much of a dunderhead Pro was throughout the whole thing.
I also really enjoyed the bits where you got to play solo as Emmie. Seeing her continue her usual escapades of gluttony, along with trickery, pranks and general mucking about will always be the highlights of the game. (At least in my opinion.)
All in all, the game continues to be great, and the new additions to the cast only add to that greatness.
Can’t wait to play the next update.
(Also, can I just say real quick that there are plenty of WG games on this site already? Why can’t us pure stuffing/bloating/inflation guys just have this one?)

4 Likes

Hello everybody, I am getting very close to having the update ready for release. There is one last sidequest I am putting together to make the location feel a little filled in when you finish the main plot of the area. Hopefully if all goes well, that means a release Sunday/ early next week depending on how much time I have to work on the game.

This update should have something for everyone and is the biggest by far. I know a lot of people have expressed hopes on what is coming, but I don’t want to spoil anything so I’ll leave it as that for now.

4 Likes

looking forward to it! The game’s really good so far, I think I’ll formulate a larger critique once the next update is out

2 Likes

bat smash

6 Likes

My favourite game on this website so far. Good job.
In oposition to many opinions on this post (though based on the most recent comments, there are more that feel the same as me), I really love the fact, that it’s more stuffing based.

I really like the fighting mechanics in the game. I feel they’re good ballanced, I’ve lost a few times, but always knew why.

And of course, as many have mentioned before, excellient writing, and a big plus for the story.

1 Like