Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Does Pro have no health, or is knocked out? The only thing I can think of is that when I remove Emmie from the the party for that event, the other character is dead so it breaks? Pro is still in your party right?

yes that mat be it, probably should have though of that sorry

After the first beer segment the blue haired girl in the harbour town bar plays the dialog as if you learned belching , even if you havenā€™t.

Ah thank you, Iā€™ve since fixed it.

what program do i need to open the file?

Itā€™s a 7zip, so pop that into google

Let me Google that for him

1 Like

For people who want to play on an android device, I made an android version of this game.
Here is the download link: MEGA
The game is compatible with android version 4.1~10.0 devices, with 16:9 resolution.
If you find any compatibility problems, please reply to me.
Double finger touch for cancel. If you find something stuck because of the touch screen, please let me know and I will add a virtual joystick to the game.

Is an iOS version possible? If so, could you please make one?

I sadly do not have iOS myself, which I believe is required to create that version of the game. So for now, I have no ability to create it. I apologize, you will need to continue to play right now on windows.

Well, thanks for letting me know. I do have an android, and I tried playing, however the game was very laggy, however, Iā€™m aware that the lag was due to the device, not the game (older model). I would have little to no lag on my iOS, which is why I asked.

has weight gain been added yet?

You can try to use this method to pack the ios application in the web page: Converting to an iOS App <Creating an ipa file>
I donā€™t have a MAC so I can only make android apps.
Since RMMV is based on js code and html5, I donā€™t expect much improvement in fluency on ios devices. My phone is qualcomm snapdragon 845, which runs quickly.

Iā€™ll admit, some of the appeal for this game is lost on me(feels a bitā€¦ slob oriented for my taste, but itā€™s not too bad), but the overall quality of writing and direction is top notch. Only thing thatā€™s bugging me to no end isā€¦ the sound effect that plays when you try to open the locked building in the last actā€¦ WHAT IS THAT FROM? I canā€™t frickinā€™ remember where my subconscious is digging that sound file up from and itā€™s driving me up the wall, lol.

Thank you! I understand that much of this game doesnā€™t fit with many peopleā€™s tastes here (no weight gain on a forum dedicated to it?) But I really do appreciate you playing it and commenting nevertheless.

As for the sound file, you probably will kick yourself when I tell you:

Mario 64, when you first enter the castle a text box pops up telling you ā€œnobodyā€™s home, now scram.ā€ Then you hear Bowser and his laugh, aka that sound file

1 Like

Aaaaaaah. I knew it was from a while ago. In my defense, itā€™s beenā€¦ 5 years since I last played that game. You know. Back in 2000.

Anyways, Iā€™m still really looking forward to future updates on this, I had a lot of fun with it.

Hands down my favorite game on the site. Fun characters, fun battle mechanics, fun scenesā€¦ just fun.

As a fan of WG Iā€™m a little sad to see Emmie not chub up a bit after her binges, but thatā€™s just a personal preference and certainly not a deal breaker. But there is one thing I need to knowā€¦ please tell me that Clara/the Inquisitor is the permanent WG you mentioned a while back. If sheā€™s the temporary one, my poor heart couldnā€™t take it! D:

1 Like

Having trouble with the skiing trying to move left or right is not working. At lest for me. Unless there is a trick Iā€™m missing? Also on Android.

Not going to lie. I was hoping she would have put on a bit of weight after the bridge sequence where she had to digest the food all by herself with no powers to help her

1 Like

I get the same problem, I try to tap the screen on both sides and sometimes it works but then the position of those buttons changes and I have to find then again, so itā€™s almost impossible to get an apropiated instant-reaction to the obstacles, I cannot even get the secret on the first practice, and didnā€™t even try to do the first challenge.
Andtroid too, maybe a joystick would fix that problem