Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Try going up into the cave, but after that the demo ends

I did go up into the cave. I just thought there was more.Oh well, wait until the next update, I guess (I still found the game really fun, regardless)

NOOOOOOOO I fenced the ring and now I have to restart to get into the secret candy room ;-;

while Iā€™m here, though, I want to say Iā€™m enjoying this game quite a bit! youā€™ve got a nice, simple mechanic that goes a long way in making satisfying content, which is really cool.

I arrived at the end of the cave found in the square points a slab, a slime and finally the ancient tomb, but i donā€™t know what to do nowā€¦i tried to search in every point of the cave but i canā€™t find a solution.

You should be able to climb the exit at the north end of the arena to continue forward if you beat the slime boss there

yes i knew that but i thought that i could do something with the ancient tomb because it says that something is missing (like an optional thing)

This was a well-written and fun game to play through, nice progress so far. Itā€™s just a shame that the main character is underageā€¦

Underage?! She resoundingly tells everybody that she is 18 and should be allowed to drink! Unless 18 is still underage where you are from :frowning:

If you returned the 3 slabs in the slime cave, you can get a non stuffing scene that gives you a spell. The first slab is right past the bridge building area in a pile of dirt. The second is in the slime on the pillar. the third is in a spooky skelly cave. You return the first two slabs in each of their respective floors. The last slab you place in the tomb yourself.

2 Likes

Oh, I was just joking, I did like that particular running gag. In the slime cave, is there a special scene you can get by having the novelty warhorn? Sitting in the chair and one of the slab texts seemed to imply something like that, but I didnā€™t manage my saves well enough to go back and check.

1 Like

Oh good, you scared me! I was thinking I would need to somehow make that more obvious.

And sadly no, no interactions that way. The tomb scene is only for returning the slabs. The new update should actually be dropping within the next couple of days, so keep an eye out for it!

5 Likes

And that day is actually today!

Update 7 - A Boat Ride on the Thirsty Princess:
We join our heroes making their way to the capital but someone has shut down the normal route! Refusing to walk the entire way, the duo manage to snag tickets on one of the fanciest river boats around. But dangers lurk on the boat and its many stops along the river. How will their vacation time go on this luxury cruise?

Please see update number 7 to my game, this time around we have gotten an art upgrade thanks to a talented fan named James. Be on the lookout for small touches he has added and the art revamp in the future. Total time for the update should be 30-45 minutes, depending on fast you want to skip my woeful dialogue. Remember to save often, you never know when your new favorite scene can be around corner! And if you do have ideas or notice any bugs, please let me know, bugs can sneak in the most unexpected ways.

A very special thanks to Clinko and James for helping test and making the game playable so quickly.

9 Likes

This game just keeps getting better and better!

Iā€™m glad that weight gain made itself into the game, even if it was only for a little bit lmao.
Keep up the good work! ^^

Omg, I laughed so hard when Emmie started imagining the cruise. I was not expecting that level of photoshop perfection.

Also, if you go back into the Barracks after getting released, the game seems to be in a bugged sort of state: https://i.imgur.com/2ICvPC3.png Youā€™re unable to leave again and have to reload.

Yes, I hopefully fixed that in the new release. I am glad you liked the day dream, I spent waaaay too long on it.

1 Like

Does the new update add WG content, or is this still just full of stuffing scenes. Iā€™ve been tempted to give this game a try but Iā€™m waiting for content

Just a little bit at the very, very end. If you are looking for fats, I would pass on this for now. In general the WG content is probably going to be very small to be clear. Hopefully the other aspects of the game interest you though.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. Yeah Iā€™ve been hearing good things about the humor in this game, and Iā€™m looking for something to tide me over between college papers and the release of Mount and Blade Bannerlord so I may check this out :smiley:

So when Pro is talking about the counter weight for the bridge the game will game over for me (for further context Emmie has the light bulb over her head when it happens). Am I supposed to do somthing?

When you say game over, you mean crash? Or does Game Over appear or does somebody guy stuck and the game soft locks? A cutscene should play then and it should progress normally.

I mean it shows the game over screen