Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

I sadly do not have one ready. I’ll eventually work towards making a guide after the game is complete.

1 Like

Thankfully there are no sidequests that you can be locked out from and most are fairly apparent from just cursory exploring and following the story. The trickiest one to find is by going “cross country” when skiing, but after every main story beat you can freely travel to any previous location.

1 Like

How do I beat the Three mushrooms in the mine? They keep pretty quickly killing my Pro and Clara, has kinda ruined my playthrough

I kinda wish there were some way to debug speedrun or skip through the game so I can redo stuff like that mushroom fight and figure out what’s giving so many people trouble. I don’t remember it being particularly difficult. I was even prepared to unironically take on four of them during the joke cutscene

2 Likes

it will be a lot easier if Pro has everclear to buff his defense, gained by completing goblin quests. Buff defense, taunt and kick them in the dick to stun, Clara should have sugar rush by now and use it to double accuse all of them to build power. Once they are all fully debuffed focus and start using headshot to keep them stunned + attack (dont use pistols, its not worth it with only them in the party) (remember to refresh sugar rush and focus.

I’ve really enjoyed this game so far and can’t wait to see what the rest of the game has to offer, but i’m currently stuck at a certain fight in the laboratory. I’ve gotten to the underground room after the one with the speech in it, but i can’t defeat the demon things. Any tips?

Edit: now that i think of it, equipping that sword from the slime in the sewers probably would help. And also apparently Clara can learn sugar rush. How can i get her that ability? And do i need to go to a save before entering the lab to unlock it or can i do it without Emmie?

You learn sugar rush from doing the bakery quest in the Capital. If you are in the lab, you probably can’t go back and get it on that direct save.

1 Like

Ah, okay. I didn’t see any way to exit the island, so i guess i have to go back to a save before doing any of the lab stuff. Kinda sucks having to redo that entire section, but at least i should be able to beat those demons once Ive unlocked Clara’s sugar rush ability

You shouldn’t need it to win, I did all my testing without a lot of the best gear or moves, but it will absolutely make it easier. Make sure you are blocking, using taunt, buying and upgrading your gear (check out the slums for some better weapons for Clara and Pro + Lilacor). The game has things that greatly helps you in combat.

1 Like

Or they take your advice and Gits Gudder

One of the forum rules is that you can’t ask about when the next update for a game is gonna drop. So, don’t.

4 Likes

F5 is the refresh webpage key

Nerds… I’m not gonna make it… I’m slowly dying… the Some Bullshit withdrawals are too great…

5 Likes

We can make it dude (dry heave) I can see it in the distance!

2 Likes

Suppose it is fair to give a progress update as I have been pretty quiet. Definitely will have something to release by the end of the month. I really wanted to have more side quests in this update but the main story is ending up to be pretty complicated plus I was traveling a lot! I have one last section there to do, which should be faster due to the fact that it’s combat, and then a couple of major cutscenes. We will see what I can get done on top of the story.

14 Likes

Hype!
Don’t feel pressured, take your time though!

6 Likes

No needs to rush, quality takes time and your updates are always top notch!

EDIT: Ooops, wanted to reply Nerds :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I’m sure whatever you release will be worth the wait.

2 Likes

The anticipation that builds is part of the fun, and so far I haven’t ever been disappointed!

2 Likes

All news is good news when it comes to this game. Especially if it involves Clara and her legendary (for a normal Human) displays of gluttony.

Must admit I’m surprised you don’t have a Patreon or something similar, would expect it’d earn a fair amount.

4 Likes