Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Absolutely hilarious so far! Some moments had me in stitches :joy:

1 Like

Nah, that’s fine. I have no issues with people sharing saves, I just don’t make my own. My saves are very very broken and strange anyway from all the testing I do.

1 Like

thanks, i played it before but everything got kinda lost after swapping pcs

1 Like

How is it that every update lets me wanting for more?
I feel so in touch with Emmie, I truly fear the moment when our journey ends…

I found a “bug”!
After the last chance to save the game, with Joblin offering us to teleport us I went back to the Capital, and from there shipped to Azh Rabot.

And because I wanted that chest, tried again to talk to Leopold, which made the scene with Emmie gorging across the food stalls repeat.

Ah damn, I really thought I removed that. I’ll double check on that and make sure he is removed when ready.

You also get that chest by interacting the with crack down below with pro out front.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice!!! And for the update and well… the whole game!

It is time for my mandatory review/impressions/whatever thing. Woh.

And this time I will not be doing the “best update yet” thing, as that would be disingenuous to my actual feelings on the update. However, depending on your tastes, it may be your best update yet. Winky face.

The “content” of this update just didn’t appeal to me, personally. A lot of it was around either teasing weight gain, or actual full on weight gain. I’m sure everyone and their great grandparents knows how I feel about it by now, so I’m just gonna move swiftly on past it.
The actual “content” I did enjoy was great as ever though, especially the animations. And I did like the whole going around and feeding the harem thing, even if there were undertones of things I do not like.
Clara’s whole endeavor, while spurned on by youknowwhat, was as entertaining as you’d expect it to be.
And, of course, how could I not mention Heidi? She is most likely my number 2 best girl, so anything more with her will always be a highlight. Though I feel like it’s leading up to something that may or may not happen after our heroes’ story is concluded… hmm.

Now, the story and character interactions of this update were fantastic. Some of the best so far imo. Clara and her cake, the adorable big booba harem girl, and I especially loved Leopold. I always enjoyed his design and attitude, and I’m glad he was able to tag along for a while. Even if it ended in a less than desirable way. The skeletons were a fine addition, as was the worldbuilding with their leader and the fact that they predate Esse.
Speaking of Esse, I’m thrilled that she’s in her own body now, but I’m a little sad about what it could mean for everybody’s favorite second favorite girl, Emmie. I’m still gonna hold out for the idea that Esse will share her power somehow, but it is looking more unlikely. And hoo boy, that ending cliffhanger. It has made me feel more anxious than most film or TV cliffhangers, so congratulations on that.
(Also, really liked how the big evil bad dude’s theme song included a line about how small someone’s YouTube sub count was. Really sells how pathetic he is.)

We really are in the endgame now huh? As much as it hurts me to say it, I realize that we probably only have one or two updates left. It’s been good hanging out with these strange gremlins that somehow call themselves human, and it’ll be sad to see them leave. But I’m sure we’ll all be just itching to see how it turns out.

(I swear to God if the spoilers don’t work and I have to go all through this ridiculously long thing and individually mark them, I’m gonna eat my own foot.
Edit: They didnt. Foot eaten.)

5 Likes

Could someone kindly explain how to transfer old saves to the newer version of the game?

Just copy the “saves” folder found in your old version’s “www” folder into the “www” folder of the new version!

Aight thank you. Although I love the game I did somewhat dread playing through it for a fifth time.

1 Like

My goodness, have I been waiting for this update haha!

The harem was really interesting in that it kind of drew parallels to ETV’s harem back in the day. Enjoyed the whole situation with the Caliph being secretly spiking the girls’ food, but them being totally fine with it.
The whole djinn/genie thing with the misinterpretation of wishes was really entertaining as well. Especially with Pro being rainbow slime and crazed horror Emmie chasing him.
Having the totally normal dungeon was absolutely a huge meta joke, great idea!
I would also like to voice that I loved the way you portrayed the big bad pride guy, again showing us the amazing character building. ETV with the sass while in her new, unmoving body was nice as well.

Thanks for the update! Really looking forward to further plot progression as we go on!

There are a few small mistakes:

• There are some spaces missing in the quest log for the Hotter than Hot quest.
  • I don’t exactly remember which fight, but one of Clara’s fight options was spelled wrong somewhere.
2 Likes

I found a bug while looking up quests. It happens when I go to the Lilacor quest.

Shoutout to the goblins in this update! Joblin was great but plot goblin had me howling :rofl:

Also, Layla’s character was *chef’s kiss*. I enjoy me some fat, hungry brats, and the fact that she was naturally voracious enough not to need the appetite doping plus the pride she had in her capacity. Unf. Perhaps there was a little nod to classic Layla there, but if there was it thankfully wasn’t distracting (glad there wasn’t an overt tongue thing).

All the harem girls were stellar! 10/10, would sidequest for again. Wouldn’t mind revisiting once the plot is over. (If Esse is going to be reforming her own harem of handmaidens, we know the perfect place to start hiring!)

5 Likes

Me,too

wait, so where is Chuck at in this update? the quest book just says “his room” and I don’t remember where he left off in his last quest…

After Bad Borken’s events, Chuck moved to the Capital to continue with his sacred mission… :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Must have typoed in the questlog app or something. Looks like an error you get when the command isn’t entered right. It’s just the quest log, doesn’t actually mean anything, but either way I’ll fix it.

On the topic of the quest log, should the Mob sidequest remain open in the log? After getting the rewards from the Grand Vizier after recovering the wine, it still remains open for me.

1 Like