Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Just drag the “saves” folder, which located in the “www” folder of your old game files over into the “www” folder of the new game files

Just finished the latest update, God I love this game so much! As for bugs, looks like most of what I found has already been covered in the thread and included in the v131 patch. Only exceptions being the very minor magic shop tile bug from a previous update where you can walk through the counter and the chocolate cake from the Caliph’s feast still being in the key items inventory after giving it away. Clara may be very interested in the latter!

Gonna spoiler the rest as I give my thoughts on the latest update:

Everything at the Caliph’s palace was utterly fantastic, hands down the highlight of the update for me. Specifically I’m talking about the harem girls, they were all amazing! The one with the huge breasts had a great burp, the protein shake chug was hot as hell, the fat gyaru brat hit a lot of good buttons with her hunger, capacity and attitude but Sabrina was by far my favorite. I had already decided that from my first conversation with her, so imagine my delight when I discovered her stuffing sequence was also my favorite! Loved that she had a replayable burp and that huge one she had after finishing the platter is probably in my top ten for this game. Those little veils covering the mouth getting blown from the force of the gas is a very specific love of mine, so you knocked it outta the park this update! The goblin in the palace bazaar is also my favorite goblin so far.

Crying Clara is adorable, I love that expression and there was a ton of that this update. Speaking of Clara, the representation of “fat” as Esse saw it inside Emmie’s body was hilarious, had me crackin’ up.

The conventional dungeon was nice, was itching to try out the new and improved Lilicor and get some good old fashioned combat in. I have a personal theory that Pro can understand skeletons because he too is dead inside. I enjoyed his little talks with them.

I’m really, really glad that the story isn’t quite over this update. I was scared it was all gonna end and then there’d just be those 2 sidequests you promised and then that’s it. Looking forward to the next update, I’ll continue to enjoy this excellent one in the meantime! Oh, almost forgot: wanted to praise the several special animations Emmie got this update, they were very fluid and memorable!

2 Likes

Just finished the new update as well, I’ll keep it short and sweet

I liked literally everything in this update, moving the story along while also getting in that good fetish type shit in there, there was one thing that made me pretty butthurt and it was the fact Clara got all of her new weight wished away :pensive: other than that though, fucking amazing work.

1 Like

I just overwrite the old files with the new ones, hasn’t screwed me over yet.

As always, I managed to lose my saves in between updates. It means I get to play the game again.

Might be bad if the new files already have saves in them. Since they’re named the same, and would be newer, they would overwrite the old savefiles. I know some of the devs playtest using the same files that they release, and then the downloadable files end up having saves already in the saves folder.

With one game on here, But some bullshit hasn’t done that.

This game is a star example of how to use the RPG Maker engine, focusing on writing and characters, and is wonderfully paced.
Just wanted to day that this is great game, and you can feel proud of yourself for sticking to your project and producing something of such high quality.

8 Likes

Here’s hoping she’ll gain it back and then some

Hallelujah! Preach my friend

Fun update! I’m was on the edge of my seat at the last cutscene. We really are approaching the end game aren’t we?

Anyways, unfortunately I’m back with another shitpost.

12 Likes

some thoughts you can feel free to ignore but first…as a kid I would actually fantasize about a finalfantasy style game with burping female companions so thank you for producing something beyond anything I could have imagined back then.

1. It would be nice if you could vary the burp sounds used with the belch option in fights, was a bit disappointing for the special goblin beer item not to change anything.

2. I find etv to definitely be the hottest personality involved, always really like when a character is a bit nonplussed and maintains their composure when stuffing/belching, also when the girl maintains an air of superiority like she does. Any more content featuring her or a side character with that personality would get a thumbs up from me

3. pretty autistic, forgive me, but it’d be cool if you could get some more unique female belch audio, the stereotypical cartoon dub burps can be a little repetitive and unfitting at times.

4. I don’t know how you’ll handle emmie and the possibility of her losing her powers but a segment where she gets mogged by etv in her new body and/or clara would be brutal and hot.

5. emmie’s agility makes a lot of fights nearly impossible to lose, not sure if this was an intentional choice by you.

Just caught back up with SB after WAY too long. Had a ton of fun churning through the last year and a half of content.

Eloa is my favorite girl now- I’m a big fan of the reluctant glutton that once unleashed is all but unstoppable. Seems her ancestor(?) was a similar way! Also, she’s cute chubby. Mildly sad she only got the one-off event to show her true colors, but one has to draw the line somewhere. Also, Pris was the best. Esse had good taste. It’s good that she gets to live on, in a way, but I can’t help but feel sad. I guess that’s the point, though. Mission accomplished making EL a totally unlikable douchebag. Good job. I despise him and hope he gets eaten or something just as gruesome if not moreso.

2 Likes

Thanks for playing! I’ll respond a bit below.

1. Yeah, I got a mod to do that, and set it all up, and then it didn’t work! Whoops! I can try and play around with it again.

2. More ETV content will come.

3. Sadly, I have no sound editing skills. A lot of what I get is from premade packs on the internet. If you make a ton of easy to access sounds, I won’t turn them down! I will say, I generally like a cute girl doing a deep belch though, so the current set up works for me, personally.

4. I won’t worry too much about Emmie, I got some plans.

5. Yes, many people are very bad at this game, and that let’s them still play it. It was a bug, but I never fixed it and for a good reason.

Thanks for playing, glad you enjoyed it.

3 Likes

i found a bug

1 Like

made an account just to comment on how I’ve been blown away by what I expected to be a modestly sized fetish game.
I got stuck a while ago on the school party but I picked it up again after this latest update. I believe I got through all the content up to what’s available, and I am amazed! I don’t think I can say much more than what’s been said already in terms of criticism, but I’ll share my scattered thoughts on it as a whole (spoilered)

• I didn’t quite know what to expect at first, given that the sizes and scenarios were somewhat tame (for me) to begin with, but around the ski event things really picked up imo. When Essie first possesses Emmie is when I think the story and content really hit its stride and I’ve been sucked in ever since.
  • While I’m not expecting it in the slightest, throwing a bone to the tiny handful of people that enjoy male stuffing content would be highly appreciated, even if it’s just a line or two of side dialogue.
    *I thought I had to go to the metalsmith in Nordenhaven or somewhere else to upgrade Lilacor but it turns out you do just jam the jewel in as soon as you leave the room when you get it. Would have been nice to know for the last boss fight of the update, but that’s just me not knowing.
  • I love the writing in this game. It knows what it is, but it doesn’t put all its weight on it being a fetish game, if that makes sense. Lots of funny moments, exceptional fetish content, and I found myself oddly attached to the characters in a way I never expected.
  • This has been probably said before but for the Chuck sections of the game with the Emmie CG (is that what the illustrations are called?) there’s some sort of frame/transparency issue when her belly rumbles.
  • I have had issues where the game would stay stuck on a screen but continue playing. I assume this is just a glitch with RPGmaker and I just have to live with it. Sucks when I haven’t saved after a while and can’t access the save menu but the game is good enough to warrant re-playing even the more frustrating sections.
  • There’s so many great moments, but the secret candy room, the caliph’s palace as a whole, and the sequence with the counterweight on the bridge somewhat early on were probably my absolute favorite sequences.

Overall, this game kicks ass and I can’t wait to see the next patch.

Encountered a crash after 9.5 hrs of gameplay. Was at the ruins at the capital sewers. Why does this program not save your saves after closing it to reload it? Can you update the program so that it saves your saves?

It does save your saves. I think the issue you had was that you played without extracting (unzipping) the files. If you don’t do that, the save feature does not work.

1 Like

What files? The files under Locales?

I minimized the program to save my saves because when I close it, the program deletes all that progress. I am sad and fustrated wth this happening.