Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Is this happening in the replay, or in the main storyline?
I can’t replicate it in the replay.

If it’s in the main storyline, I can still help you out. Please send me your save folder.

1 Like

Sure, I’ll hit you up, once I figure how direct messages work on this site…

ISSUE RESOLVED, WAS SOMETHING ON MY END

1 Like

Also Emmie being sad about it being the last adventure. Feels.

2 Likes

Does anyone have a safe I can use that catches me up to the last update so I can start from there since I lost my data of the game.

Humble_Sasquatch shared his.

I have now started on the new update, AND FUCK I LOVE EMMIE! Those jokes were ADORABLE!

3 Likes

Quick question, as I’m a little scared to go through the whole thread and spoil a bunch of events for myself. I’m at the Merchant dinner party to meet with the king, and currently trying to devour the entire buffet. The hint says to eat smallest to biggest, but after multiple attempts, Emmie tends to become too bloated to walk with the second last item. Not sure what the pattern is, or if it’s simply not possible. I generally don’t go upstairs to speak with Pro, as I’m worried he’ll take her away from the food, so would that be the cause?

This has been an utterly fantastic romp so far, and I’m amazed I let it sit for so long without giving it a go.

Yep, you answered the question yourself, you do indeed need to go up to speak to Pro in order to progress when prompted!

1 Like

Brooooo, brooooooooooo where did you find those ending songs, becaus I’m looking for them. I cant find the screwed or the slowed down version of the bitch I’m lugubrious song and what was the benjamin scratch song at the end? Bro idk if the game is almost done or if we only half way through, that ending I WAS NOT EXPECTING, like fr, I don’t have any suggestions, glad ya

Almost made clara fat, shoot I thought Emmy was done with being able to be an all mighty black hole of a gut who can eat poison but I guess she can still eat anything? Maybe she lost her stretchy mouth,

anyway idk man, whatever. You killing it, this game fun, keep it just stuffing, or throw wg/vore/whatever, this cliff hanger got my hype and that music got me hype ha

4 Likes

Managed to get myself softlocked by eating the food in the wrong order just before the king. Only have the cheese bread left but cannot eat without getting a game over. due to me being a dumbass I thought it would just play out a different scene and didn’t prepare a different save file. Is there a way to fix this or am I going to have to play through the game again?

So you ate the cake and then saved over your past saves? Is that correct?

Yes. I wasn’t really thinking at the time.

I’ll send you a message.

Loving the update I found it perfect, the tune choice was definitely something. Cannot wait to find out about more of the Goblins and the rest.

2 Likes

There’s a small, but inconsequential, bug when skeletons use Crush and Lilacor starts gloating as if Pro used Crush.

Whoops, gave them the wrong version of the move. I’ll put that fix in.

was this noted

Somebody sent me a message, so I have fixed it for the next release. Thank you for letting me know though!

so just got chuck left i think so how did you come up with such a great game anyway i can find nothing to really complain about 10/10 dude also love some of the dumb jokes about time

1 Like

I have a question, how does one change the save of a game from an old update to the new one?

1 Like