Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Another question for whoever is willing, if I may:

I’m currently making the Japanese dessert with Josh, and the rhythm game is currently kicking my ass. Is there a trick to doing this I’m not getting, or an on screen hint regarding timing I’m not getting? I’d rather not leave this quest unfinished, as Clara is best girl, and she will enjoy the resulting sweets we make.

Edit: and I literally figured it out 8 seconds after I post this. le sigh

1 Like

Did you like the end of the scene?

My only regret (beyond several shattered keyboards) is that Clara shrunk back down afterwards.

So part of the problem here is that the chubby side effect was supposed to be just a quick little gimmick to show that she can gain weight compared to the ever thin Emmie. And then I would need to get a fat sprite for something that I personally don’t care too much for. Let’s just say Clara is very belly heavy when she gains short term weight.

So it’s a resource problem and a lack of interest problem.

5 Likes

This is why I try not to make comments half-asleep, my bad. I rewrote the comment multiple times, and I guess in the last rewrite I forgot to add the self-jab that it’s pretty much me nitpicking at something I have a preference for; that’s pretty much all it is.

In the end of the day, the game is really incredible, and I fell in love with all the characters. I love Heidi and Pro’s relationship especially. I’m not even necessarily into stuffing and yet I enjoyed the hell out of this game. My only two problems are nitpicks at best; again, I intended for my main comment to say all this, kinda just forgot, mb.

I love all the silly moments in this game. If I had to pick a favorite then it might be this one

5 Likes

update was fuckin awesome, as expected. loved the djinn fight, the two stuffings going on simultaneously was perfect. i only have one question. Some Bullshit Expansion Pass when?

1 Like

Wait. Can we complete the sword with the gem now? And how do you do it?

You just have to interact with the cage in one the girl’s rooms during the harem sequence in the latest update.

1 Like

Rad! Thank you very much!

Would anyone be willing to share a save file close to saving emmies body from the ghost in the woods? That is the last update i played, i lost all my save files tho and i dont feel like playing from the beginning again

Somebody posted some saves I think you can use

2 Likes

I was waiting to see is someone else asked this, but I think no one did… Guess that I gonna bother Nerds myself.

There a moment in the update where Pro asks Joblin to count their lasted shenanigan as a marketing event, which she agrees, even saying “I will put good word about you”, but there is no new reward from the BrewMaster.

Was that an oversight, or something that we will get in the next update?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that only gets you up to 7 total marketing points. You only get a reward every 2 points you get. So the rewards you get happen at 2,4,6, and assumedly 8 points. There are only a total of 7 points in the game right now which is why there was no new reward. The 8th point will most likely come from the Goblin sidequest in Bad Borken.

2 Likes

That is correct. I am working on the 8th and final goblin marketing event point. With that. We will see the final iteration of the goblin brew master and the final reward

5 Likes

Final… that word both scares me and brings me happiness for having been on the ride. Alas, all good things have to end.

I know it’s still early to ask, but have you and the rest of the team given any thought about what will you do when the adventure is over? Pop up from time to time to maybe add sidequests, like DLC? Maybe a second part, or a totally unrelated game… or just go with the “I can’t ever top this bullshit, not gonna ever try” and take a long break?.

Any choice you make, thanks to everyone that helped making this game a reality for your time, and for bringing us such memorable characters and stories.

8 Likes

I’ve just finished just about everything there is so far and have been blown away. Despite not being into stuffing (not against either) this game still managed to be one of the best I’ve played as the writing, characters, story, and humour were just so good. It’s a good thing Clinko started posting to Eka’s or I’d have never found it!

Speaking of Eka’s… I appreciate how vore has been incorporated for those that want it (which is more people than those who don’t apparently!). I was afraid that token bonus scenes without any impact like the first two you unlock after putting in the pass-code were all that would be in, so I was very happy to see that further scenes were incorporated naturally and cleverly into the story. Having Emmie experience (and enjoy…) eating someone through experiencing Esse’s memory of doing so was brilliant. She never would have even thought about eating anyone, but now she knows she can and that she would enjoy it, and she didn’t need to go through some shoehorned-in character-breaking scene to find out. The scene with Pro’s shoulder angels was also great. It was funny, gave us a tease of an Emmie that’s deliberately swallowed someone, and clearly showed us Pro’s concern that Emmie could eat someone. A very sensible concern to have after seeing her swallow a hydra the size of many people combined whole.

I do hope that the final version of the game has a fully fleshed out vore alt-path. Emmie’s been gradually eating more and getting less restrained throughout the whole game, so would be a painful tease for that to not go anywhere.

Also, the goblin and cake scenes stand out awkwardly right now. They were deliberately designed that way of course, but I think it would be better if they were incorporated properly now that all subsequent vore scenes have been. Emmie unknowingly eating two people seems like something that should have an impact at some point, and having a little section of the game cut off from everything else seems messy.

I think it would be a good idea to post this game to Eka’s Portal eventually. There must be thousands of people there who would love this game who won’t find it otherwise. I only found it through the art Clinko posted there after all!

3 Likes

As much as I like vore and think clinko and nerds are great at it, I’d prefer if this stayed as a primarily stuffing game tbh. I don’t think this story is built to handle going full in on vore with the current character dynamics being what they are (as far as I played last up to the end of the Bad Borken segment).
I don’t think I want to read or play the blowout that’ll inevitably come from Pro seeing Emmie start to eat people.

TLDR maybe save it for a sidestory, non canon storyline, or just separate game entirely.

4 Likes

Well having a more vore-themed non-canon alternative storyline is pretty much what has been forming by having it sprinkled in here and there throughout the later part of the story, should you decide to enable it. I’m just hoping it continues. Nerd and Clinko have done a really good job of including while making it seem natural so far. Nothing has been unexpected or what I’d consider out-of-character. I’m sure they can keep making it work.

It does add a nice sense of threat and makes some events a bit more ominous and interesting imo. Emmie showing a complete lack of self control by devouring every bit of food she could see on her way through the desert town hits different when the threat of what that sort of behaviour could lead to is lingering. It’s something Pro is definitely worrying about.

Hey, glad you liked the game despite it not being really for your tastes. I do appreciate you writing up your thoughts. First off, the vore bits in the game are all non-canon, or don’t technically happen (like the angel devil bit). Vore is a very off-putting topic for many, and by keeping it optional, more people can enjoy the game. While Clinko and I both like it, it isn’t going to be a core part of the game, nor will I make a canon vore path for the earlier bits. Think of what we have like a special bonus. There will continue to be non canon vore bits in the future, but in terms of a full remake, I would not expect it.

Last thing though, I consider vore to be person eating other person. So the crafty slimes or other monsters don’t count for my definitions, even though some of them show some personality.

4 Likes