Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

Sometimes we do things and look back on them and think “why the hell did I do that?” anyway, here’s Essetrice

14 Likes

I saw that as well. I think it is a glitch or a bug from the previous cutscene to that screenshot.

“Esse and Her Unfortunately Mannish Hands”

1 Like

yeah Ryukishi isn’t exactly the best at drawing hands, even now the hands he draws still look like weird blobs

how do you get women to go to chucks shop

You ask very nicely.

11 Likes

I just played Yakuza 0 I had no idea the snow beast music was from there until now. (The Oda boss fight.)

I am playing the game again to get to this vore unlock for the game. Just double-checking, one would have to talk to the Nordenhaven Inn bar owner before Emmie goes into the night club segment and enter the code, right?

Does anyone have any idea how many hours of play the game currently has?

Like around 25-30 hours total

2 Likes

Yeah I think 25 give or take is a good ballpark number, for completionism of course

1 Like

Hey guys!

It’s me again, the guy making the SB novel. I haven’t had an update on this site since late June and I’m sorry for not updating sooner. Personal job has been really demanding lately and I’ve haven’t had all that much free time lately to work on the novel. But I’ve finally done it, Chapter 2 if finished…sorta. I still need to iron out any spelling errors and cut any unnecessary sentences, but once I do, I’ll post asap. As an appetizer as to what you’ll expect from this Chapter, here are some of the changes I’ve made to Chapter 2 that aren’t in the main game:

1. Over the top dramatic lake scene.
  2. Heidi foreshadowing.
  3. Emmie wearing Pro’s cloak to conceal her identity and acting like a little bandito.
  4. Pro actually wearing a helmet.
  5. An explanation as to how Pro got the cake for Emmie during the boat scene.
  6. Emmie sharing?!?!
    and many more surprises…

Hopefully I can fulfill my promise this time. Again, I apologize for not being able to get this chapter out sooner.

8 Likes

It would be neat if you could link it again!

Oh, of course. Here’s the link to Chapter 1.
Chapter 1 Link

clara fan art

9 Likes

That’s crazy good! Thank you. I hope you enjoyed the game.

3 Likes

I have put in the secret code and I am supposedly bfs with nerds

2 Likes

1 Like

No fair. Gimme the code lol.

its a very simple code