Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

12345thats-amazing-i-have-the-same-combination-on-my-luggage

2 Likes

What’s the secret code for and where do you enter it?

They’re talking about the code that activates the vore scenes. At the Nordhaven Inn there’s a guy in a blue robe at one of the tables. You need to talk to him with Emmie in front and give him the password mentioned by Chuck to open up a short sidequest thing. After giving him the first password you can talk to him again and give him another password. You want to put in “888888”. Doing this will unlock a few vore scenes and set some future scenes to their vore variants.

1 Like

She ate and ate and ate and ate…

1 Like

this game is maginificent, i just finished playing the entire thing, and tbh im not a fan of lengthy rpgs but that one was an exeception. I loved the sheer amount of references and visuals put, combine that with the few minigames and the memory function to remember those events I had so much fun playing it

if the creator sees this
please continue the game you made a masterpiece

1 Like

I must say, I do love the fact that the vore is optional. It’s whatever floats your boat, obviously, but it’s definitely not my cup of tea, so I’m glad that it’s optional.

And even without lasting weight gain, which is most definitely my cup of tea, this game really is fantastic.

1 Like

Made this account for the sole purpose of saying just how much I loved playing Some Bullshit, literally consumed all my free time from the moment I launched it, up until I finished everything I could do and got to the end. A good 30ish hours.

Never did I expect to become so enamored with the characters and story (or geopolitical nonsense) from a fetish focused RPGmaker game or hell, even a fetish game at all, but here we are. How they open up to each other, get upset, mad even, support and tease one another. Love it all, and honestly the main reason why I stuck around with it for as long as I did (and will continue to). I want to see more about Pro, Emmie, Clara, Esse, and all the adventures/mischief they get themselves both up to and into (if you catch my drift :sunglasses:).

Another aspect of the game that I both liked and really appreciated was how gradual Emmie’s and Clara’s hungers and gluttonous tendencies grew as time went on. Though they’re both bottomless pits (one more so than the other), the amount of “edible material” they put away in the later parts of the game are much higher quantities than what they could stuff into themselves earlier on, especially Clara. That cough little cough trooper is becoming really capable of just nonstop devouring of sweets and chocolate, though not to the same levels of Emmie’s unhinged consumption of everything (much to my chagrin).

Speaking of personal tastes, I’d be mad to not give major props to: THE FANTASTIC VOYAGE THROUGH SOME GLUTTONOUS GIRL WHO ATE SOMETHING SHE SHOULDN’T HAVE! ™ and the scene leading up to it. Though micro is really my thing (context sensitive, just like this scene), the sudden change in music plus her comment as she swallowed Pro really worked well together, and added much fuel to my fire in hoping for vore scenes involving Clara (she should’ve gotten that slime in the cave damnit!) as well as giving me hope for potentially more scenes as she acquires a taste for it. Or maybe some unlucky individual/monster just so happened to be covered in melted chocolate around the time of one of her binges. Who can say.

Bugger me this is getting too long, and there’s still much I want to gush about, but I’ll try and wrap things up.

Also gotta give shout outs to the fun references and music choices sprinkled around the place. I got a mighty guffaw out of seeing the mighty and Imperishable Khemrikhara and Great King of Nehekhara being mentioned, though was a bit saddened by the fact that entering the Charioteer of the Gods and He Who Does Not Serve’s name in the tomb didn’t provide an additional easter egg of sorts.

Lastly, bringing back around to the topic of vore being shown in the game. I know it’s not a lot of people’s cup of tea, I barely know why I’m fine with it but I digress, I would wholeheartedly love to see more of it (especially if it involves a certain member of the Ecclesiarchy who develops a taste for it), even if it gets kept as “non-canon” side content and “what if” scenarios.

Keep up the stellar work and shine on you brilliant sunbeams.

14 Likes

Really struggling to think about what Pro would like as a present, for context I’m writing a thing where the characters of some bullshit are forced to play games while their lives are on the line, but once they win one game they get given a prize that the specific character would enjoy. For example, Clara’s reward is a chocolate bar that regenerates itself once a bite has been taken out of it, it would be great if people could send in ideas though if I had to set one condition it would be that the item can’t be anything overpowered like a sword that can cut mountains in half as that could break the narrative.

2 Likes

Knowing him, either something practical or ridiculously mundane. He’s a good dancer and cook, but it doesn’t seem like he cares too much about them.

Maybe a whetstone or a new cloak?

2 Likes

I was gonna say the same thing lol.

1. Sunglasses for the meme.
  2. A subscription to “guard quarterly”
  3. Boots
2 Likes

Something very boring that is a bit of a hassle to buy, but you need to do it often. So boots mentioned below would be good, as you always wear down your boots!

Pro would like anything as long as it is inside a chest, even if it’s literal garbage.

6 Likes

Yeah Pro strikes me as the boring, sensible sort who knows the value of good socks and boots.

I can just picture Emmie halfheartedly suggesting socks from the outset, only for Clara to immediately shoot down the idea and lead the pair on a wild shopping misadventure to find Pro the “perfect” gift.

3 Likes

So it was stated that Pro had a Lantrum crest on him, where exactly on his uniform is it? I can’t remember if it was stated or not

I was reeeeeaaaally dumb and overwrote my save file for before the final fight, can someone give me their save file from before that bossfight? I don’t know if the glutton/good guy route matters but if it do I need the glutton one.

1 Like

I think I have a save right when you enter the dungeon, and a save right after that fight.

1 Like

Dungeon? Thought it was a mountain

Dungeon in a mountain!

1 Like

holy shit that is so awesome

But hell yeah man, if you could send it that’ll be a lot of help