Soul of Gluttony 1.0.0 version Released

Soul of Gluttony (used to be called Demon’s Play) is Released!
In this game, you play as a demon prince who enjoys fattening up mortals and collects their Souls of Gluttony.
This game has 2 different endings, 3 main characters as well as 4 side characters to fatten.
Download:
1.0.0:PC MAC

21 Likes

Do you only make men gain?

Yes, it’s male-only weight gain, there’s only like 2 female NPCs in the whole game outside a cutscene.

3 Likes

Played the game and its amazing! I’ve been looking for a male weight gain game for the longest and sure enough this came out right when I was about to give up and its from one of my favorite fetish artists too! Great job on the game, can’t wait to see what more you add.

7 Likes

Yup. I only create male weight-gaining stuff.

4 Likes

I can’t seem to open it and get it to play when I try to extract it my express zip file compression app says it could be corruptted not readable or in an incompadable format

It’s a rar file so your zip file compression app might not work

It worked on other files though but don’t worry I figured it out I used another way to get it to work

This was a really nice surprise to see. You did a great job :slight_smile:

I want to say I fully complete it and got both endings, but I don’t think I found the 4th side character. I fattened up the milk tea guy, the blacksmith, and the guy who wins the raffle. I’m guessing (and hoping) that the 4th is the cute fox guy, am I on the money or am I dumb and haven’t found the guy yet?

1 Like

Actually it might be the elf but im honestly not sure

I believe the elf is one of the three main characters.

This was a really fun play! Something I noticed is that you can examine things that are shining, which does help with randomly going around and trying to find anything “hidden” when it doesn’t actually do that. Although I will list a few peeves I had while I was playing.

• There were grammar and spelling errors, but that can be fixed easily, I think. Some things were misspelled here and there, but everything was understandable overall.
  • The special portraits you can pick up. You can look at them again by going to your inventory, but then they disappear because they’re technically “used”. That’s a real shame, because there really shouldn’t be a reason for them to vanish when you look at them a second time.
  • I guess this is my last gripe, and I dunno if it’s just me being blind. But I found who I believe to be the three main characters to fatten up: The Silver Shield soldier/captain, his eastern boyfriend, and his half-elf brother. And then I also went around with fattening up the side characters: The blacksmith, the milktea adventurer in the inn room, and the guy who won the cheeseburger raffle. Only thing is that I couldn’t find the 4th side character at all. Maybe it’s the fox in the woods, but I don’t think so. He just leads to a second end.

So anyway, I totally loved this game. I do hope there will be more of this, and even if there isn’t, thanks for sharing it here. I love male weight gain!

edit: Okay, I found a bug. Spoiler for end 2, though.

So there are two ways to confront the fox after eating his meat three times, confront him which leads to end 2, or beg for meat, so you can also reach end 2 by eating it in your room. Well, if you choose to beg for the meat, his image stays on the screen. Like, you can’t see yourself walking around because he’s literally in the way blocking your view. Even if you walk back to your room and stuff.

4 Likes

Congrats on the release! This art looks fantastic!

2 Likes

Looking at the mirror seems to reset this.

1 Like

I loved your game very much, I followed you for years in you social media, you draw so great! Hopefully you can update it and bring more content hehe, by the way, can you give me permission to translate your game into Spanish? :3

Sure you can.:blush::blush::blush: But how do you translate it?

Waiiit is the 4th character the guy with the munchies ghost? tbh I didn’t consider since I had nothing to do with him fattening up lol

I encountered the following error when I opened up the file in WinRAR and tried to run the executable:

! Cannot execute “C:\Users\j_huy\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa14964.11944\Souls_of_Gluttony 1.0.0 \Souls of Gluttony.exe”

I wish I could provide more information, but that’s all I have to work with.

Did you extract the file first?

I could share you the dialogues translated into Spanish, or I could use a tool to translate it uwu