Souls of Gluttony 1.1.0 version Released

The end you mentioned is bound to Ivor. If you made Ivor immobile, the end will trigger in a few days

1 Like

Just make your way to the library on the very first day and you will meet the poor unfortunate soul of that crystal spot :3, other than that I believe the Liao ending and the one after you eat his gifts are the same ending (and already existed before) so I think the added ending should be a “End 4”, it’s a “special” ending after all :stuck_out_tongue:

I am absolutely amazed at how much the game has improved since last release!
There are a few things that need to be corrected, such as items not being taken from the inventory and other stuff, but I found a particularly nasty bug that prevents you from doing Zal’s questline entirely. Apparently, you need to have both the “sack of gold” and “sack of coins” in your inventory to be able to start the raffle event, despite the fact that only the sack of gold is needed and taken from inventory. If you give the “sack of coins” back to Lauren to progress Cedric’s questline and get the Enchanted Shield before initiating the raffle event, then you’re softlocked out of his content for the rest of the game, and you’d need to restart.
Hopefully this can be patched? So far the only correlation I found is that of the “sack of coins” needing to be in Theo’s inventory, nothing else seems to matter so far.

1 Like

Absolutely wow, I couldnt wait for the update and knew it would be great. But this blew my expectations out of the water, you made great improvements in soo many areas and I am excited to play this all the way through again.

Keep up the great work and i cant wait to see the next stage of this game!

3 Likes

Lovely game, got all endings + boys, and may i say it’s pretty satisfying specially the artstyle props!, But there’s still a question…in one part of troy’s little castle if you interact with one of the locked bars there will be a dialogue of requiring a Key and theo’s old sprite popping up i think it wasnt intented and where’s said key?

1 Like

Well the Art work is amazing (I am not even in to Male Weight gain But this is VERY GOOD) and I do like that this feel like a puzzle having to find were to go and which way is right way to move to the next person but this game needs a hint NPC because I get stuck and it take me way to long to find the thing to do.

3 Likes

Amazing game as usual! One question. It doesn’t seems the atlas or maps you made were used much. Does this mean the game will be expanded out more to where you can travel to new towns and meet more cute boys?

2 Likes

> In the Lotus Caverns and trying to get up the vines, I snapped the vines, trying to figure out if there is a way to continue from there. I got the broken artifact, it feels like maybe it needs to be used somewhere to get too heavy? Or perhaps I can’t continue this story on this run?

I’m guessing you are at max weight before you become immobile? I did it at the lower weight and managed to get up the vines, so I’m guessing you are currently too heavy.

1 Like

am stuck on finding the new ending. please help.

This is fantastic. Super fun to play. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I also think that Theo should be able to get out of the surroundings of Flammschrein - it would be a shame if such extensive lore (and a world created) went unused or just mentioned in the stories (like in Han or Yasir’s stories. Maybe there would be other magical creatures and some another clever methods of fighting them…

And a word to the creator. Before I played this updated version, the last time I’ve played that is the time when the update adding Adonis came out. And I feel the game development made a very positive progress. I can’t wait for the new update!

1 Like

It seems the vines will only snap the first time you examine it, so you will need to be thinner in order to climb it without it snapping. So yeah, you’ll have to reset on a new run.

Wait, you got all the boys? Is it alright if you could share how to get the 4th yellow crystal? I’m pretty sure this thing is elusive, and I cannot figure out who it is, where to get it, or how.

edit: Nvm, sorry. It was Veyer the whole time. I did not think that through…

2 Likes

I forgot to add that it’s a shame that we don’t get to see Jacob’s growth - that’s what also surprised me when I checked the trophy room for the 2nd time. But there is nothing that cannot be fixed in upcoming versions!

Hey, I’m the translator for Soft Fantasies.
I noticed your spanish version has some formatting issues.
Are the line breaks in the software you using explicit or automatic? You know, like, do you have to use a symbol to get the dialogue to move to the next line down?

Those issues happen also in English - so I suppose that those breaks aren’t automatic - but maybe it’s just the fault of the translation, I’ve found some Chinese signs in saving and equipment windows.

hi! sorry but whos veyer?? i have every crystal except the one to the right of troy

He’s the demon at the entrance. You have to talk to him to get his soul once he’s immobile

2 Likes

ah i forgot his name, but do you know who owns the last crystal? its to the right of troy and to the left of ethan. third on first row