Souls of Gluttony 1.1.0 version Released

Are you talking about Adonis?

You mean this one?

1 Like

YES! i have no idea whos crystal that is! whos is it?

It’s the half-elf who lives in the cabin outside the forest. I forget his name, I-something. Ivar? Ivan?

Him

Just played through the whole game in one sitting and I had a total blast getting that trophy room 100% filled. You did an amazing job with this game. While there are a few bugs or area’s that aren’t clear, I was still able to get through the majority of the game. Of course where the game shines is with the artwork, and the descriptions of the bodies that goes along with the art work! I loved every single boy we turned to blubber!
Really really fun game, and hope to see more in the future!

6 Likes

Finally got around to downloading this so i can’t wait to see what’s new

I’ve gone over and over this, but I can’t for the life of me work out who the furthest two yellow crystals (in the middle row, left of Cedric) are supposed to be for. Nobody else who’s commented seem to struggle with these two, so I must be missing something really obvious!

The note in the next door bedroom mentions a “dark skinned bast-ard”, and somebody commenting mentions a Yasir who i’ve not come across so I figure it might be him. But how where is he/they?!

@ravenstower Yasir should spawn in after dealing with Jacob, the purple clothed man who is on the right of the main bedroom.

After you finish Jacob’s content and have gotten his soul of gluttony, go back to his room on the top floor of the inn. There should be a sparkle in the middle of the room, interact with it and Yasir will confront you and ask you to take him to Jacob. Do so and that’ll start you on his content!

1 Like

@WaxeRed Thank you so much!

I totally forgot to collect Jacob’s soul of gluttony lmao, probably because it had no associated images or anything.

3 Likes

Does anyone have any ideas where to start to get the 4th ending. I swear i have been running around everywhere and I just can’t seem to figure out what could possibly be done differently

For the record, I have gotten the return to hell ending, demon in gluttony ending, and mirror ending.

I think that’s the one where the half-elf’s fiance comes to arrest you. You just have to wait a few days, like 4 I think, after getting his soul of gluttony, and then the guards will be in your room on the last day.

1 Like

hi, im quite dumb and i dont know that, can i eat food as theo or not, how does he get fat then?

There is a way for Theo to get fat. You just need to help a certain someone in the forest.

2 Likes

Amazing game to play in. Omg all the characters soo handsome but it’s a bit sad that they become too fat, but it would be soo great if more locations will be open to explore. And also what ‘s the demon in the first location he looks beautiful. Also i have so many questions what’s the key u need to use in blue building, when u interact with cage. And that girl in the up right corner in blue building, i tried sooo many ways to get a result but nothing qwq (P.S.: Sorry for my bad english, it’s not my first language, soo this game have cool potential XD)

1 Like

there’s no female related (kink) stuff in this game (at least i’m pretty sure)

Amazing game to play in. Omg all the characters soo handsome but it’s a bit sad that they become too fat, but it would be soo great if more locations will be open to explore. And also what ‘s the demon in the first location he looks beautiful. Also i have so many questions what’s the key u need to use in blue building, when u interact with cage. And that girl in the up right corner in blue building, i tried sooo many ways to get a result but nothing qwq (P.S.: Sorry for my bad english, it’s not my first language, soo this game have cool potential XD)

1 Like

Please take a look at the tags of this game. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

It’s just interesting. Is this female character in blue building for fun or it maybe will help to open closed door in blue building? xD

How do you get the mirror ending? I’ve gotten every other ending except that one, I think.