Spacethumper

oh u just need to change the ending image to the one u want~

1 Like

I had a great time streaming this game to my Twitch audience a few days ago! One of my users, Inky Skink, even drew some fanart based on one of the dialogue exchanges (involving turning Sen into a coffee machine…). Sharing it here with their permission. :3

30 Likes

Hah nice, maybe she should be careful of what’s in that coffee.

3 Likes

I seen your gameplay I love it
boop
=3

2 Likes

Umm, not trying to be rude but is this discontinued because this looks really hot ngl

Also where would one find some really good sprite mods

1 Like

Hello, well the truth is that I would like the sprites of spacethumper please. This has the thing you are looking for!

4 Likes

Recently played the newest version. The infinite mode is nice. Can’t wait to see what else will be added in the future.

2 Likes

Wait, what infinite mode? i played the game like a lot and i never seen a mode like that

1 Like

From what I can see and play. It just repeats over and over again; while you keep getting getting bigger. Eventually it’ll stop growing but you can keep playing. I played like for 5 hours worth and still going in the same run.

2 Likes

Eyyy thanks, these are some decent sprites.(slightly dissapointed by the lack of nude edits but sprite work is hard and beggars can’t be choosers)

1 Like

I must ask, did someone mod in a zoom out and in feature? I got to the point that player sprite is a bit to chonky for the screen.

4 Likes

i agree with you! sadly i think no one made that yet

2 Likes

Okay so i’ve finished the game after 3-4 days and i gotta say it’s a pretty neat project ^.^
The art and the music are nice! its humour too! and the characters are also good, besides being two in all of the story, i had fun playing ^^
Thanks for sharing this project here : )

1 Like

I can agree with SparkyOrgen01!

This project is amazing. A suggestion for a new release, a zoom in and out feature if its possible. And if the player is bigger than the original map size, it makes it bigger.

5 Likes

I also agree with you here, that would be nice if possible!

1 Like

I wonder if anybody’s made mods aside from sprite packs and zoom

1 Like

i also do, but i don’t know if there is something more related to mods than zoom and skins

1 Like

I would like to increase the size, but when I increase it to 3 or more, it crashes, can someone please tell me how to solve this problem?
Error codes are also noted

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_player:

ds_grid_get argument 2 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a Number (YYGI32)
at gml_Object_obj_player_Draw_64
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_player_Draw_64 (line -1)

1 Like

You gotta do it one at a time, and readjust your x position every once in a while.

At least, that’s how I fix the problem.

1 Like

It’s done! Thank you.

2 Likes