Spacethumper

If you prestige twice and attempt to leave, there is an ending similar to what you’re describing. Past that point, the ending is the same no matter what- although you can keep growing your character as big as you want.

1 Like

How do you delete a research station… I accidentally set it on top of a crystal deposit when i first started lmao

2 Likes

alright nvm i finished anyways… btw if you ever see this, is there any limit to how big you can get?

1 Like

Nope, the only limit is your patience.

3 Likes

This game is the best I’ve ever played. And celebrating it so much that I’m wondering if there’s new content coming, planned, or already in production.

2 Likes

Boy do I have good news for you.

8 Likes

How do you mine for crystals?

1 Like

NVM, I finally figured it out.

1 Like

Last question (though it may be stupid), how do you save your progress? I have worked REALLY hard and I don’t want to lose it.

1 Like

Esc to pause, save menu is in there.

1 Like

im having issues with modding, whenever I look up %LocalAppData% it only shows the folder to the instructions and nothing else is their something im doing wrong?

1 Like

I have a question, Who is making the fat Pokémon sprites? Because I keep seeing them on Twitter and I want to play as a fat reshiram/Serperior

1 Like

That’s odd. You’re searching in the start bar and not the file explorer, right?

I haven’t seen any pokemon sprite mods myself, but if they’re posted on twitter why not ask whoever posted them?

2 Likes

Link pls? I’d rather not have to Google it myself

2 Likes

Yea ive tried reinstalling and creating new save files also.

So you have no way of getting into your app data folder at all?

Too bad I don’t have a twitter account

my friend got the following error message while playing:

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_build_grid:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [-1] out of range [2] - -1.destroy_list(100439,-1)
at gml_Object_obj_build_grid_Draw_64
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_build_grid_Draw_64 (line -1)

Okay, this game has a MASSIVE problem.

I started a game up yesterday, and I was honestly having fun building up my resources and whatnot. The slime waves were managable, and if felt like I was making decent progress.

…And then, bullshit happened. The slimes become way too powerful and numerous, and it becomes impossible to fend them off while focusing on your resources. Eventually, they get so powerful that all you can do is desperately try and regenerate resources on one side of your base while slimes are devastating the other side, creating a frustrating and near unwinnable situation. This just ends up being insanely frustrating, and creates a feeling of helplessness that is a terrible feeling to have when playing a game. It’s why so many competitive games are frustrating because all they can do is watch themselves lose.

1 Like

Such a bullshit I just read. How about build DEFENCE against slimes? How about upgrading barriers and turrets? There is no such massive waves which can’t be defeated by properly build defence!

4 Likes