Spacethumper

loved playing this! a nice 2 hour thing (if you -redacted- only once), and apparently I wasn’t even playing the final version!

1 Like

Correct, just put the images into the folder that contains the saves.

ok then what do i do

That’s it, you’re done. If you followed all the steps the sprites should be changed in game. If they’re not dm me a screenshot of the spacethumper folder so I can see if you did it right.

I got all of the image files in the Spacethumper folder (%LocalAppData%) but it doesn’t work. Am I doing something wrong?

The %LocalAppData% folder has another folder in it called Spacethumper, that’s where you have to put the files.

1 Like

I did that but the sprites didn’t appear in the game? (The Spacethumper file in %LocalAppData% has 1 setting file and other save files right?)

So it turns out that the sprite finally loaded after 5 hours, I wasn’t doing anything wrong. Sorry for taking your time :grin:

if you finished it can i try it out please it looks good

so you have to start the game wait 5 hours then lode the save file?

There should be no reason why you would need to wait 5 hours for something to happen, I don’t even know what the hell could have happened there. It should work immediately.

apparentply not i dont know why

You definitely shouldn’t have to wait 5 hours for it to load, not sure why that would happen. The only thing I can think of is if you already had the game open when you put the files in, since it loads the sprites when you start the game.

so what are you trying to say?

1 Like

I didn’t use any, I just have my stuff off to the left.

you should make a chapter two and on the main menu a little mod menu select with nsfw and sfw mods and tons of worlds and stuff to do even a sandbox mode this sounds like a good idea for spacethumper 2

2 Likes

I think you’re overestimating capabilities of a single developer, though pretty sure Chubberdy themselves would want to do sequel or completely new game, with the exception that they’ll start whenever they feel ready for it. Or perhaps not and they would want to take a long break, it’s totally up to them and I wouldn’t want to ruin their plans in any way

8 Likes

so umm chubberdy do you know why you have to wait 5 hours for the mod to lod and know how to fix it so it can just pop on in a instant and plus if you have a discord we can talk there my profile is Knyght#4564

1 Like

you might be putting the images in the wrong place.
did you put them in the hidden appdata folder in your user directory or did you put them in the in the folder you extracted from the zip file?

1 Like

in the hidden app folder

1 Like